TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be pretty advanced planning, but it probably would work. Even if they were arrested for the crime, they would likely be acquitted in court with a good lawyer. The lawyer would argue that they couldn’t be the suspect in the video, because they don’t walk like that.

Maybe the perp wore certain shoes to walk like that........it was rainy a lot in that area......what kind of shoes do ppl wear so they don't get their feet wet and make squeaky sounds when they walk............

I'm not talking about rain boots.......

I certainly can see camper #1 arriving and finding Missy unresponsive, calls 911. Then camper #2 arrives and sees camper#1 over Missy, panics and runs out to call 911.

Something that has been bothering me as I have read and tried to put things together....LE at the presser (I think) said that she was holding class no matter what because there was a porte cachere they were going to work out under since it was raining.

So how did Missy get into the church? Did she have a key? Were they really going to workout under the awning or was that misreported? If they were going to workout under the awning, that implies Missy did not have a key to the church.

Just wondering....

Camper 1 stayed outside possibly in the car to wait for others to show.

And if that was my wife I would say Bravo. Your instincts kicked in to wait for others. Especially since you (they) lived and wasn't a 2nd victim killed, that was killed for witnessing another murder.

BTW. PEOPLE SOMETIMES MENTION THAT THEIR HINKY METER SAID WAIT. SO MAYBE THE FIRST CAMPER HINKY METER SAID WAIT? IDK.

But they lived to tell the tale. So good job. If this was our spouse or child. We would say the same thing. So I salute for now.

JMHO, when the LEO say perp left shortly after the murder, it would have been shortly after by the time lines. From time "FIRST appearance of MB on video, to last time she was seen/perp seen" to the time she was found by camper (s) was a relatively small time. Perp could have been leaving when the campers came, they had no idea what they were fixing to encounter. I would feel sure it was a few minutes time for them to enter building... then find MB and then both call 911. Time stamps on videos, and the 911 calls document those times, so far thats only verifiable times given to work with. That gives plenty of time for someone to leave get in veh at back and leave the parking lot. JMHO

I can't think about it lest I have a panic attack. I don't live that far from 287. :gaah: :scared: I am prepared for a Cop Killer SWAT attack. Guarantee you! Doors are locked. Garage doors down. Dog is in the house.

Me too. Haven't slept more than 4 hours a night since

Yes people can survive a massive head trauma. My point is the wound was not obvious, the killer may not have meant to kill. Therefore Missy may not have been a target.

When was his choice to not kill Missy taken from s/he? s/he could have left as soon as s/he made notice of Missy there, and Missy not able to ID perp. Or got out without Missy ever knowing s/he was there. s/he meant to kill! Targeted :moo:

I've mentioned it before but in case you didn't know "the threads move fast" :laughing: but it had to be very traumatic for the campers who found and others who may have seen her like that!! I wouldn't even know how I would respond if I found my "gym teacher" murdered when I was expecting a normal Monday workout. I hope they are okay. They may even need some counseling.

Also, everyone keeps mentioning it being a small town. I looked up the population and it's around 20,000. I guess that is small but it's a matter of what you perceive as small. I grew up in a town of 5,000, there were lots of other surrounding small towns which create the "area" & sure, I knew (of) most ppl my age but I definitely didn't know every single person in my town or the others. I guess small is still relevant but it's not like there are only 500 people in the town. Having BB phone number may be a matter of established relationships with the campers but I don't think it's bc it's a "small town".

JMHO

It will be okay! Deep breaths. If they are reading or posting its bc they are obviously intrigued by people talking about *them* which means they like attention. Probably something they demand from others, it's always about them. Narcissistic personality. I figured that much anyway based on murdering the beautiful Missy Bevers in cold blood inside of a church. You probably love watching those videos all over the news too. They will find you, just keep wondering when it will be.

tick tock.
Praying for an arrest tomorrow.

Have any new morning boot camp classes started in the area? Where are Missy's campers working out now?

Can’t find any public information on that, but it appears the classes are continuing uninterrupted at eight other locations in the area,

that's what I was told early on it was a gunshot to the eye and choked

IMO, the choking/strangulation indicates the deepest of rage and anger. At least that's what I was told by a mental health professional.

Me too. Haven't slept more than 4 hours a night since

I really hate that some coward murderer is still on the loose there! I'm always looking around for "ax murders", robber, potential RSO and creepers in general. Some say I'm paranoid but I call it being observant and hopefully prevent myself from being a victim. I think I would have left town if I lived around those parts! No way women feel safe going anywhere alone much less getting any sleep at night. *I realize statistics say I should be more worried about people I know harming me VS strangers & not everyone is bad*

Hopefully the tick tock clock is almost at arrest time and you guys can get some rest!

Her last post that I seen was posted at 7:30 pm and it stated that she was calling it a night from Facebook because she had to be up at 3:30 am to get things going for the 5am class.

Now some people mentioned that she said we will see you there. But depending on the context. It could simply mean we (the class) will see you (a class participant) there.

So the word we may not necessarily mean me and another specific person persay. Jmo.

Still catching up but I agree. I had a friend today that was going to drop something off and he texted saying 'we are heading that way' but only he came. IMO when you're part of a family you may always say we because that's what you are used to saying. Moo

When was his choice to not kill Missy taken from s/he? s/he could have left as soon as s/he made notice of Missy there, and Missy not able to ID perp. Or got out without Missy ever knowing s/he was there. s/he meant to kill! Targeted :moo:

Respectfully, B & E is a serious crime, And it often escalates to assault, and even murder. Inexperienced burglars panic, and are impulse driven to begin with. has LE called this a targeted murder ? Interesting,if so. jmo

That's it! Thanks for finding it for me!

Could the uniform been purchased a long time ago, or is everyone leaning towards the perp just bought it last month for this crime? I think the killer has had the uniform for awhile

Here's a link to the latest video from the Midlothian PD. It's at the 1:12 mark I think I see black curly hair at the nape of the neck. Does anyone else see it?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ePS8TJ6UAqY

Nope, sorry. I don’t see it. All I see is a bit of a white t-shirt between the bottom of the helmet and the top of the vest.

Looks like a shadow to me.

I agree, and I don’t thing the video is high enough resolution to pick up neck hair anyway.

This link has statistics on victimization during household burglary. The data are from 2010 and it seems to be specific to home invasion burglaries, but it's interesting.

An estimated 3.7 million household burglaries occurred each year on average from 2003 to 2007. In about 28% of these burglaries, a household member was present during the burglary. In 7% of all household burglaries, a household member experienced some form of violent victimization.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/vdhb.pdf

I agree: Perp' had easy access to his costume - he did NOT buy it to do this but already had it.

S/he was dressed as LE! If s/he was surprised by Missy all s/he had to do was bluff! "Ma'am, we got a report of a possible break in... can I see your id?" Etc. If it were a simple burglary or vandalism, there was no reason for the swat getup, a simple ski mask and bulky coat would be sufficient. IMO, the fact of the costume means that there was something far more going on.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We don't know that Missy entered the church on her own, right? She could have been unloading gear from her car to hold class in the covered area outdoors, with no intention of going inside. But, she was ambushed, hit on the head, and dragged inside (or ambushed, dragged inside, and hit on the head).

Her campers found her inside, iirc. Perhaps when they showed up for class and they didn't see Missy by her car, they waited outside a little bit for her to emerge from the building and set up for class. When she didn't appear, they went inside to see what was happening. And then they found her.

From what I understand, Missy intended to hold the class regardless of the rain because they had a covered area outdoors, not because she had a classroom in the church to use. Right?

This thread is going soooo fast! Has this been mentioned already?

I may have misunderstood but I thought she was moving indoors. I also wonder if possible that MB is who propped that door open? To bring her things in. I dont know the time stamps but if that is the main hallway possible that she propped open Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper