TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB post by Missy on the night before (17 April) and since removed - in relation to the venue:

"If it is raining we will have the class under cover of the awning." ... note this is paraphrased by me from memory.

This FB post by Missy was discussed early on in the threads; that the class was not to be held inside the building, and the consensus of opinion by WSers at the time, was that entry to the church would likely be for restroom access only. This was opinion.

Reports at the time were that Missy had been unloading the gear from her vehicle under the awning; access door to the building was open in photos after the event; body was found inside the building.

Nothing to link - sorry

So are you thinking that the class was going to held outside under the partial shelter of the porte cochere (what Missy called an awning)? And the perp grabbed her as soon as she began unloading and dragged her into the building? Or she went into the building for some other reason and the perp attacked here there?

I don't know if I'm following your train of thought.

it was said earlier that Missy was going to hold the class in the church, a last min decision because of the rain.....that was in the last thread i believe

Her FB page said rain or shine, they would exercise under the awning.
So, even if she changed her mind and went inside, how did the perp know she would do this?

If this wasn't a separate crime that she walked in on, then it has to be someone who knew the routine JMO

My assumption is the camper TOLD LE that. Assuming they will "clear" him/her (it's never been said what gender camper #1 was either other than Curious21 saying it was her mom's coworker (but did she say gender?? can't remember) with cell phone pings. I know when I'm supposed to be somewhere at a certain time, when I pull in I do look at the clock to see what time it is. So, it doesn't seem weird that camper pulled into lot, looked at clock and realized how early he/she was and that's how they know the time.

But........nothing has been verified that we know of.........hmmm.....

I also still find it strange the calls didn't come in until exactly 5AM. Surely people went in about 10 minutes early??

I had posted something/info. regarding the camper....but it was deleted I'm guessing by a mod., because it's not public info.? Stated by LE? Sorry guys. :facepalm:

So are you thinking that the class was going to held outside under the partial shelter of the porte cochere (what Missy called an awning)? And the perp grabbed her as soon as she began unloading and dragged her into the building? Or she went into the building for some other reason and the perp attacked here there?

I don't know if I'm following your train of thought.

she went in on her own accord and was killed inside

So, even if she changed her mind and went inside, how did the perp know she would do this?

For the Rest room facilities.

Also where I live for the water, no one would hold exercise class without ample fresh water supply nearby.

she went in on her own accord and was killed inside

If that's the case, then I wonder what caused her to go inside the building. It could be something ordinary like needing to use the restroom or grab a paper towel or the perp could have somehow gotten her attention and she went towards the perp. Since the perp was in SWAT gear, Missy might have thought it was a legit cop.

the perp(s) knew of her decision.....they are someone really close to her in her fitness circle

It's not just possible, its probable.
The FBI, ATF and US Marshals are involved because (either) the perp is LE or the perp stole LE equipment, which is a crime.

The ATF wouldn't be dealing with stolen LE equipment, unless that equipment included firearms, which if Missy was shot, she could have been shot with either an LE gun or gun in possession of LE for evidence.

I had posted something/info. regarding the camper....but it was deleted I'm guessing by a mod., because it's not public info.? Stated by LE? Sorry guys. :facepalm:

Have you heard if they have a general idea about what happened, like possible suspect/s? I hope they find this worthless human soon so they cannot cause more pain in the world. I know you have to sit on your hands, just curious if they are getting somewhat close.

For the Rest room facilities.

Also where I live for the water, no one would hold exercise class without ample fresh water supply nearby.

anyone know if she had keys to open the doors or would wait for a Church member to unlock the doors each morning for her? What was her routine?
I scoured the news articles and came up empty handed.
I have way too many questions.

the perp(s) knew of her decision.....they are someone really close to her in her fitness circle

Just to clarify, this is your opinion, correct? Or do you know something the rest of us don't?

anyone know if she had keys to open the doors or would wait for a Church member to unlock the doors each morning for her? What was her routine?

Everybody is assuming she had a key because otherwise we would have heard differently.

Knowing churches like I do, there is a possibility that the church charged a small use fee, but more likely in my mind, the church let her use it for free as a sort of soft-evangelism effort. "Let 'em use the building during the week and maybe they will come back on Sunday..."

She may have kept some equipment at the church. Maybe a stereo or some heavier things and that's why she went in. Moo

I imagine she like a million other small businesses, had the keys and access to facilities as part of a lease

She was running a business

this means she provided services including the Actual Class itself. I used to go to ballet as a kid in the same sort of set up, so did my daughter.

The teacher (Trainer) has keys and use of the facilities to teach.

so the person may or may not be well known

as Missy advertised, if it was a stalker all he'd need to do would be to call up sometime before and find out the details.

or go to a class once and Ask the Q.

Can we always get a shower afterward? would cover it

If he is pretty much unknown to her, which im starting to think he is. A peripheral person, a stalker type. A Watcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper