TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know approximately how long Missy had been teaching classes at the church?

Initially I thought the same, now, after viewing the perp video over and over again, I believe the amount of strength to break in at the several areas where done, would be one less accomplished and not done as quickly as by a female. I am leaning towards a male, over 40 ( due to slightly overweight/difficulty with extra weight of gear) and not a professional hitman, but a likely first-time/inexperienced killer.

I think my number one want besides justice of course will be to finally find out whether 20 yr old girl or 50 yr old man!! I have wavered so many times. I lean toward girl but you make great case for male based on door handle breaking strength. I see where they broke glass though and that to me looks like a female hitting the glass. I guess they have ruled out 2? Or I'd say 2 dressed exactly alike one of each!!!!!

I understand that LE only took one shirt.

The question I have is why did they take only one when their own search warrant describes more than one shirt with bloodstains was dropped off at the cleaners?

Unsure, it says "shirts that appear to have blood stains on them" But then it goes on to say RB told the employees "the shirt" had animal blood on it. .. Reading as 1. So I am understanding it to mean only 1 shirt appeared to actually have blood on it. Again I am unsure, JMHO how it reads to me and only 1 shirt was listed on the Exhibit A.

As a nurse, I am fully aware of HIPPA laws preventing med info from being released, but in cases like this it is frustrating that LE can't see database of young people or adults who have been on psych holds etc. IMO this perp has been on a psych hold at some point in their life. The planning of this is amazing but evil IMO.

Good morning y'all! :)

I'm still trying to catch up.

I don't understand why this is so freaky. You have to give the app permission to access your FB so of course it has your info. It's not just randomly gathering data on you.

I get that (it's not really a way to see what is public on your profile, you give permission for the app to access your information) but it's the guy.....at the computer. You aren't freaked out by that? I'm sorry but I totally am.

Well you are made of sterner stuff than I gunga-din!

Right?! The guy freaked me completely!!:eek:

What does it do? I don't go on sites I am unsure of. Can you tell us please?

It's an app that you give permission for FB to access. It doesn't do anything harmful....I used it for the first time years ago and got it from a friend in LE. Once you give it permission, it shows a dirty guy at a computer looking up your FB profile. You can see his screen and he scrolls through pictures of your family. If you have locations that you checked in to on FB, he looks at maps to see if he can find you. The entire time he is grinning and then getting very ummmm....turned on (?) by the information he's found on you. The simulation is just really creepy and it gives you a lot to think about in regards to what you share on FB. It's not exactly accurate to what you share to the public. You've given it access so it has the information you would share with friends. It is just something to give you an idea of why what you share on your social media needs to be protected.

Good morning y'all! :)

I'm still trying to catch up.

I get that (it's not really a way to see what is public on your profile, you give permission for the app to access your information) but it's the guy.....at the computer. You aren't freaked out by that? I'm sorry but I totally am.

Right?! The guy freaked me completely!!:eek:

It's an app that you give permission for FB to access. It doesn't do anything harmful....I used it for the first time years ago and got it from a friend in LE. Once you give it permission, it shows a dirty guy at a computer looking up your FB profile. You can see his screen and he scrolls through pictures of your family. If you have locations that you checked in to on FB, he looks at maps to see if he can find you. The entire time he is grinning and then getting very ummmm....turned on (?) by the information he's found on you. The simulation is just really creepy and it gives you a lot to think about in regards to what you share on FB. It's not exactly accurate to what you share to the public. You've given it access so it has the information you would share with friends. It is just something to give you an idea of why what you share on your social media needs to be protected.

Thanks! I'm going to send it to my friends who have their profiles set to public. They need to see this.

I think my number one want besides justice of course will be to finally find out whether 20 yr old girl or 50 yr old man!! I have wavered so many times. I lean toward girl but you make great case for male based on door handle breaking strength. I see where they broke glass though and that to me looks like a female hitting the glass. I guess they have ruled out 2? Or I'd say 2 dressed exactly alike one of each!!!!!

I believe LE have stated that it is strictly 1 perp only throughout the video footage. At least as far as what they've disclosed thus far!

Do we know how many people on average came to her Gladiator camps.. 5, 10, 15? Did she keep records of names, exercise intentions etc on each of her clients? I think LE could go back about six months and try to match any physical characteristics, if in fact she kept such stats on her clients. Also, who has dropped out of her sessions in the last 3 to 6 months??!! That would be a tedious task for LE to do!

Unsure, it says "shirts that appear to have blood stains on them" But then it goes on to say RB told the employees "the shirt" had animal blood on it. .. Reading as 1. So I am understanding it to mean only 1 shirt appeared to actually have blood on it. Again I am unsure, JMHO how it reads to me and only 1 shirt was listed on the Exhibit A.
I noticed that too. I'm going with two shirts had blood stains because that's what Randy said. We haven't heard from anyone else like the clerk or LE saying that he's wrong.

JMO

Cub corner is just the nursery it's not a hallway. It is just set deep into the wall.

Let me see if this helps. Terri Missy Bevers church  dutch door area abcd .JPG

What is the dutch doors A and where did the Perp go when went into that room across the hall from the dutch doors?

Where was the Perp coming from *the B area. Is that the main hallway as in from front of church entrance with all that glass then going to the Right?

C what is there? it it just a wall that the camera is attached to at the top?

D.. Door... where does that door lead out to? Awning/ front/back/opposite side of church than awning.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Just trying to get my bearings lol :facepalm:

In this case pretty much it does mean that. Since there was no other place to park, without walking a very lone distance in the dark. Which would have made escape almost impossible.

Professional hitmen like the military do it all the time. If walking - or hiking - a few miles in the dark made things impossible, it would severely degrade the effectiveness of our military-trained hitmen. Marine Corps Snipers aren't exactly going to say something is impossible because they have to walk a few miles in the dark to hit their target and escape. There's countless numbers of people trained just by our own military to do precisely that where they can escape at night on foot where they strike an actual military target instead of some random civilian out alone.

It was 4AM there would have been little to no traffic on the highway. The church is far enough off the highway that it is unlikely passing motorist (if there were any) would not even have noticed.

Yes, I said it was unlikely, but it's a needless variable that can be eliminated.

If it was that challenging, every 15 year old gang-banger wouldn’t be doing it.

If that's the case, then the police are barking up the wrong tree. Drive-by-shooting is a common effective way of killing people. Especially if a semiautomatic weapon is used. A walk up shooting would be even more effective.

It's quite ineffective rarely resulting in fatalities and the person or persons killed are just as likely to by innocent bystanders rather than the target according to the Center for Problem Oriented Policing and on top of that CPOP states that drive-by shootings in rural areas are by acquaintances as part of a dispute, so this would draw LE to look for who Missy had been in a dispute with that they would target her:
Although some drive-by shootings result in the victim’s death, many result in nonfatal injuries to the intended victim or innocent bystanders.† Whether the shooting is lethal depends less on the intent of the offender and more on the location of the wound and the speed of medical attention.1 The intended targets may be slow to mobilize in the face of an unanticipated attack, and their reactions may be delayed by drugs or alcohol.2 The specifics of a drive-by shooting–in which the shooter is aiming a gun out the window of a moving vehicle at a moving target, and is often inexperienced in handling a gun–mean that shots often go wild and injure people or damage property that was not the intended target.3,† Deaths of innocent bystanders often receive significant media attention and result in passionate public outcry, particularly when the victim is extremely young, has a debilitating medical condition, or was shot while inside a supposedly “safe” structure, such as their home or place of worship.4

† For example, in Los Angeles, of over 2,000 victims of drive-by shootings in 1991, only 5 percent were fatally injured. Over half sustained a gunshot wound to the leg (Hutson, Anglin, and Eckstein 1996; Hutson, Anglin, and Pratts 1994).

† One study of Los Angeles drive-by shootings in the early 1990s found that the proportion of those injured in drive-by shootings who were innocent bystanders ranged between 38 to 59 percent each year (Hutson, Anglin, and Eckstein 1996).

There are no national data on the volume of drive-by shootings. National statistical databases such as the Uniform Crime Reports record the outcome (e.g., homicide, aggravated assault, weapons law violations) rather than the method (i.e., drive-by shooting). Local data on the scope of the problem are sometimes generated for the purposes of conducting research, but generally are not available on a consistent basis so that long-term trends can be tracked. What data are available suggest that large metropolitan cities with entrenched gang problems are more likely to be challenged by drive-by shootings than smaller suburban or rural jurisdictions. While smaller jurisdictions may have isolated drive-by shooting incidents stemming from a dispute between neighbors or customers at a bar or nightclub, they do not face the problems of retaliatory gang violence that characterizes the problem in large cities.

http://www.popcenter.org/problems/drive_by_shooting/print/

I believe LE have stated that it is strictly 1 perp only throughout the video footage. At least as far as what they've disclosed thus far!

Do we know how many people on average came to her Gladiator camps.. 5, 10, 15? Did she keep records of names, exercise intentions etc on each of her clients? I think LE could go back about six months and try to match any physical characteristics, if in fact she kept such stats on her clients. Also, who has dropped out of her sessions in the last 3 to 6 months??!! That would be a tedious task for LE to do!
Very good points! I have seen anywhere from 6-15ish at most of the early am ones posted. More for later in day at times. I think from what I have observed where I live, the groups become pretty close BUT, there is always the oddballs who drop out or get mad or think romantic things when they shouldn't etc. I am sure that after family, LE is really looking into Campers as you have suggested.

Let me see if this helps. View attachment 93070

What is the dutch doors A and where did the Perp go when went into that room across the hall from the dutch doors?

Where was the Perp coming from *the B area. Is that the main hallway as in from front of church entrance with all that glass then going to the Right?

C what is there? it it just a wall that the camera is attached to at the top?

D.. Door... where does that door lead out to? Awning/ front/back/opposite side of church than awning.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Just trying to get my bearings lol :facepalm:

Now I can follow along....I was having a tough time understanding what doors everyone was referencing. Thank you SO much y'all for making this more clear!!

ETA: So, is the Cub Nursery across from A in this photo that is labeled??

Now I can follow along....I was having a tough time understanding what doors everyone was referencing. Thank you SO much y'all for making this more clear!!

ETA: So, is the Cub Nursery across from A in this photo that is labeled??

I am not sure ;) Cub nursery is Here... at the front entrance terri missy bevers creekside church inside front 1.JPG
And in this photo is going straight from those doors with all the glass by Cub corner ;) straight see the reflection in the window/mirror on wall terri missy bevers creekside church inside 3.jpg

NOW this is to the Left of that ^^ looking down that main hallway ...the glass doors at the end are at the Awning end. ..... terri missy bevers creekside church inside 2.jpg

unlikely to be a hired hit and heres why:

Whoever did it could've shot her in a driveby any old where

this guy went to Extreme Lengths. Extreme. He disguised himself to Terrorise which is not normal Hitman behavior.

he could've parked outside her house, shot her in her driveway

all this breaking in half hour before, wandering about, dressed up like a cop - that's behavior that indicates hes ENJOYING himself

his plan is to intercept terrorise and then kill Missy

not a Hit which tend to be quick drivebys.

Unless the intent was to NOT make it look like a hit. A hit like the ones you described above are OBVIOUS hits, and thus lead to very certain people becoming persons of interest. I think the intent WAS a hit with careful planning in place to make it look like a robbery gone bad.

I think I'm leaning more towards the poi being a man. That much damage done to the church by a woman? Also, I don't think IF poi shot MB that he/she would have time to extract the bullet out. I mean, the timeline MPD presented seems like it wouldn't be enough time to attack MB, extract bullet, hide/run, or hide SWAT costume/clothing and then runaway from crime scene? And I don't think any of the campers were involved in MB's murder. And I don't think poi walked, it was pouring rain that morning, the church is secluded and all of the business around it is a walking distance and someone driving by would notice that person walking. It's a very small narrow highway, not much room to walk, not very safe either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler