TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who think that this may be tied to possible public corruption can look at the police presence at AT's bootcamps for months after MB's murder and say that maybe they were providing protection for him because he did know something. (Or they were protecting a camper or they were watching him because they suspect his wife). Maybe BB knows something about possible corruption and MB's murder was enough to get him to be quiet. Who knows?

I've seen more comments lately on social media and on other forums referencing the very possibility that Glammie mentioned, so its obvious to me that people are really starting to wonder what the heck is going on with this case.

Personally, I can see the outcome of this case going a number of different ways.....

Your theories?

I dont think Missy would be in the know of political corruption involvement outside of any gossip that was mentioned by others.

I think she was stressed because a cop couldn't take no for an answer and she was worried because of his clout and means to follow her. Idk

Your theories?

IMO If the murder was related to public corruption I would expect more of an impersonal hit. Quick, hit target, get away. Since this murder was up close, personal, overkill, it leads me to think the motive was about something else. That's where I am today with this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think Missy would be in the know of political corruption involvement outside of any gossip that was mentioned by others.

I think she was stressed because a cop couldn't take no for an answer and she was worried because of his clout and means to follow her. Idk

I agree with this too. Also maybe the cop did confide in Missy and then she broke off the relationship and he had to kill her.

I agree with this too. Also maybe the cop did confide in Missy and then she broke off the relationship and he had to kill her.

Agree. By all accounts. People make Bb seem disable and weak.

So I could see a gym buff person thinking that Missy should bow down to them.

But once she said heck no. They took it personally. Jmo.

Quick Question.

Who was paying the bills while BB was hurt for a while.

Btw. I doubt Missys fitness thing really paid the whole bills.

So did they have money stashed?

Or is the cost of living that cheap.

Good question! I think MB had several business ventures. She sold second hand clothing I think online? I don't have a link, but it seems I read she sold gently used jeans or similar. She also sold the supplement in conjunction with the Camp Gladiator business. She wrote a long testimonial regarding how great it was and there was a LE friend that posted a similar testimony. I think he was buying it from Missy, but it sounds like a pyramid kind of business.

Quick Question. Who was paying the bills while BB was hurt for a while. Btw. I doubt Missys fitness thing really paid the whole bills. So did they have money stashed? Or is the cost of living that cheap.
Maybe they had an emergency fund. Dave Ramsey suggests that everyone should have a 3 to 6 month emergency fund.
How big should the emergency fund be?

The more stable your money and household situation is, the less you need in your emergency fund. If you are part of a two-income household or you’ve had a steady job for several years, then a three-month emergency fund is probably fine. But if you are a one-income family, self-employed or earn straight commission, then a six-month emergency fund is a better idea because a job loss would mean you couldn’t pay the bills. You should also lean toward a six-month fund if someone in your house has chronic medical issues that require doctor or hospital visits. Even if there is room in your monthly budget to pay for medical attention, it’s still a good plan to be prepared in case of a big emergency.
http://www.daveramsey.com/blog/quick-guide-to-your-emergency-fund

Good question! I think MB had several business ventures. She sold second hand clothing I think online? I don't have a link, but it seems I read she sold gently used jeans or similar. She also sold the supplement in conjunction with the Camp Gladiator business. She wrote a long testimonial regarding how great it was and there was a LE friend that posted a similar testimony. I think he was buying it from Missy, but it sounds like a pyramid kind of business.

I thought CG was pyramid/multi-level marketing thing as well and those type of situations can get very dirty because its all about profit. Why did AJT hold back-to-back classes that day? Is that a frequent situation to hold two back-to-backs?

Quick Question.

Interesting question. How long was BB ill ? In such a situation I think the family helped them financially. Both sets of parents. jmo

Quick Question.

Probably with credit cards.

I thought CG was pyramid/multi-level marketing thing as well and those type of situations can get very dirty because its all about profit. Why did AJT hold back-to-back classes that day? Is that a frequent situation to hold two back-to-backs?

I don't know if it's frequent but like with any pyramid/MLM CG demands a lot from its sellers and representatives. Having more classes means more students to pitch to and recruit so it wouldn't surprise me if it was encouraged.

I'm not surprised one bit that this case has not been solved. I've thought from the start, that this investigation was bungled. It's impossible for me to believe that this was a targeted killing. Who would have a reason to kill a physical fitness trainer? It doesn't make any sense. The fact that the investigators haven't been able to come up with a suspect, means they can't answer that question either.

I believe this was clearly, just what it appeared to be, a church burglary gone wrong. Churches get burglarized all the time. Unfortunately for MB, the burglar didn't expect her to show up in the middle of the night.

If this had been a targeted killing, the perpetrator would not have attacked her inside a church with cameras all over the place. And the perpetrator would certainly not have gone through all the trouble of breaking into and vandalizing a church, just to cover up the murder. He could have just ran her car off the side of the highway, shot her, and made it look like a road rage killing, and it would have been over in one minute with no witnesses, and no video evidence.

I think the only way this killer will be caught is if the police catch him in some other crime, and then link him to this case.

Why does SP who is, in your valued opinion, just at the Church to burglar, wearing full SWAT Gear?
Do you think the SWAT Gear is being worn by a real LEO or an Impersonator?

Quick Question.

BB is said to be employed by a family business. That might have created a more favorable situation monetarily during his illness. JMOO

Several escape routes have been postulated, including motorcycle, drop off vehicle. I agree with Steve. If you look at the situation, it would be very easy to park behind the building, under grade and behind the wall. Or in the far reaches of the parking lot. Behind bushes,etc. And not be seen.

I think they had less time than they anticipated. Who comes half an hour early for a 5:00 aerobics class? But 5 minutes is an eternity in hand-to-hand combat (I still think a gun may have been involved.) 5 minutes to "clean up" and they're out of there. No one sees anything.

I'm a bit shocked no one caught the car on video (businesses along the routes.) I hope LE took every piece of video from every home or business within 10 miles of any potential route. That is a weird time to be up. But they had a 30 min head start on any potential containment. They could be in Arlington (pop 500,000) in 20 minutes or Dallas or Ft Worth in about 30

To answer the paths in back question. There are, but they do not stray far from the parking lot/building. It would have been difficult to navigate the terrain and vegetation on a nice afternoon. In pitch black, in a rain storm, heavily bogged down would be extremely difficult.

I'm betting on someone driving a car out of there.

I'm also open to an accomplice. The damage on the outside of the building doesn't quite jive with the smaller, more awkward swings and movements of the person in the tape.
:cow: Theory: SP enters at door on N side of bldg. Once inside, SP stays in the Kitchen area for some time before exiting into the N hallway. After the mission, SP leaves the same way quickly, to avoid being captured on CCTV, by using the doors of the Auditorium/Sanctuary to hurriedly return to the N hallway, then, on into the kitchen and out the same damaged side door. There was no clean up.

WannaB, my SP has currently ditched the car. SP traveled on a rather nice and quiet ATV parked at the back of the church, then, drove ATV across path [fire road?] near NPC, and straight up the ramp to an awaiting trailer. Done. Never had to exit the Church parking lot. Most ladies and gentlemen can handle the task of the SUV, especially someone who lives in Texas. Otherwise, SP would be risking being seen departing the CS on Highway 235 or driving through town or neighborhoods due to CCTV.

This link has the revealing 25min presser called by the Bs regarding the dry cleaners affidavit and the size XXL ladies shirt b/c they wanted to get out in front of the fire and put that fire out! BBs hands and fingers keep trying to keep his lips sealed and not reveal all he knows. BB wears a hat hiding his eyes and covers his mouth frequently. BB clarifies that he now feels his wife was targeted even though at first he thought it was a robbery gone bad. It's also the vid where BB says he has four children.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Br...rs-Raw-Video_Dallas-Fort-Worth-377361451.html

This is mimi's post in the media thread re: the CS "clean-up" or, more accurately, lack of SP cleaning up anything.

from mpd via mpd facebook, stating they have not reported any attempt to clean up scene by suspect

View attachment 98924

WannaB, my SP has currently ditched the car. SP traveled on a rather nice and quiet ATV parked at the back of the church, then, drove ATV across path [fire road?] near NPC, and straight up the ramp to an awaiting trailer. Done. Never had to exit the Church parking lot. Most ladies and gentlemen can handle the task of the SUV, especially someone who lives in Texas. Otherwise, SP would be risking being seen departing the CS on Highway 235 or driving through town or neighborhoods due to CCTV..

Way too contrary to occam's razor imo. Instead of the simplicity and ordinariness of using a vehicle and having a super-quick and extremely easy drive out the driveway and onto 287, which there's really no reason to doubt happened, we now have the perp acquiring a trailer, with a ramp, and also getting an ATV, and having to find a way to go down a creek with high running water in a rainstorm on an ATV. Clever idea for a TV show plot or a movie, but imo a car is about 1000 times more likely in that setting and weather.

Way too contrary to occam's razor imo. Instead of the simplicity and ordinariness of using a vehicle and having a super-quick and extremely easy drive out the driveway and onto 287, which there's really no reason to doubt happened, we now have the perp acquiring a trailer, with a ramp, and also getting an ATV, and having to find a way to go down a creek with high running water in a rainstorm on an ATV. Clever idea for a TV show plot or a movie, but imo a car is about 1000 times more likely in that setting and weather.

This murder is already like a television movie plot without knowing anymore than we do at this moment. If the killers wanted simplicity they would have shot the victim while exiting her truck and fled instead of breaking windows, doors, wearing a costume (with multiple components) bringing tools, and spending more time than needed to kill her. They could have left in a vehicle, in a trailer, on a motorcycle, atv or walked and hid in the shadows among other possibilities. Simple does not appear to be their method. IMO

This murder is already like a television movie plot without knowing anymore than we do at this moment. If the killers wanted simplicity they would have shot the victim while exiting her truck and fled instead of breaking windows, doors, wearing a costume (with multiple components) bringing tools, and spending more time than needed to kill her. They could have left in a vehicle, in a trailer, on a motorcycle, atv or walked and hid in the shadows among other possibilities. Simple does not appear to be their method. IMO

The ground was extremely saturated in our area when this occurred so even a smaller atv or vehicle would have left tracks IMO
You can travel South on 287 for quite a distance before having to worry about cameras and several exit options without any traffic lights or stores near by. Northbound there is one light pretty close with a couple gas stations and Dr's offices. I'm sure they checked the tapes from all the businesses at that intersection however 287 always has vehicles traveling on it, regardless of the time.

The ground was extremely saturated in our area when this occurred so even a smaller atv or vehicle would have left tracks IMO
You can travel South on 287 for quite a distance before having to worry about cameras and several exit options without any traffic lights or stores near by. Northbound there is one light pretty close with a couple gas stations and Dr's offices. I'm sure they checked the tapes from all the businesses at that intersection however 287 always has vehicles traveling on it, regardless of the time.

Is there housing near the CS COC? Neighborhoods, apartments etc? Is there no way anyone could have used pathways behind COC based on weather conditions at the time? I'm sure this was discussed back in old threads but don't want to search.

This is a crime motivated by jealousy, revenge or being jilted. The casual
breaking of windows is very strange behaviour due to the noise it would make.
t suggests someone who has mental illness problems which magnify his/her anger
into a cold, calculated rage leading to murder in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3