TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there housing near the CS COC? Neighborhoods, apartments etc? Is there no way anyone could have used pathways behind COC based on weather conditions at the time? I'm sure this was discussed back in old threads but don't want to search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ec6f413e06e01b74a364bc10c316a10f.png

What you see across the street is a house turned into an event/ party hosting location with tall walls across the front blocking any view from there. It's on the far South end of Midlothian that has a lot of pasture and farm land still even along the highway. Hope that helps some.

ec6f413e06e01b74a364bc10c316a10f.png

What you see across the street is a house turned into an event/ party hosting location with tall walls across the front blocking any view from there. It's on the far South end of Midlothian that has a lot of pasture and farm land still even along the highway. Hope that helps some.

Ok, thanks. I looked through some old pics I had and drew on one. I've always thought perp must have had a driver. If a vehicle was parked at one of the areas marked w yellow dots it looks like it might work for perp to leave COC and cross hwy to reach a getaway vehicle. Orange and green lines show possible path? I understand it's a busy hwy but perhaps not as busy at that time of day. Is this plausible? JMO

Ok, thanks. I looked through some old pics I had and drew on one. I've always thought perp must have had a driver. If a vehicle was parked at one of the areas marked w yellow dots it looks like it might work for perp to leave COC and cross hwy to reach a getaway vehicle. Orange and green lines show possible path? I understand it's a busy hwy but perhaps not as busy at that time of day. Is this plausible? JMO

7f160568107117b329eb8f26f3512cac.jpg

Why does SP who is, in your valued opinion, just at the Church to burglar, wearing full SWAT Gear?
Do you think the SWAT Gear is being worn by a real LEO or an Impersonator?

1. The SP was not wearing full SWAT gear. I believe the investigators have said they do not think it is real SWAT gear. It looks to me like he is wearing some type of homemade costume. Even if it might have some elements of real SWAT gear, it is certainly not "full" SWAT gear.

2. I doubt the SP is a real LEO. At least not a current LEO. He doesn't look to be in good enough health for that. At best he is a real security guard. He is an impersonator.

This is a crime motivated by jealousy, revenge or being jilted. The casual
breaking of windows is very strange behaviour due to the noise it would make.
t suggests someone who has mental illness problems which magnify his/her anger
into a cold, calculated rage leading to murder in my opinion.

I read that LE said that the "love triangle " theory is not leading anyplace.

Someone moved recently to Niles, Ohio....the church pen markings reminded me of their church ..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's a pic of the Creekside Church of Christ where Missy was murdered.

Someone moved recently to Niles, Ohio....the church pen markings reminded me of their church .. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Can you provide a link to the "someone" moving to Niles Ohio and explain how it relates to this case? Thanks.

Someone moved recently to Niles, Ohio....the church pen markings reminded me of their church ..

I know who you mean and I know which is their church, but why do the pen markings look familiar and remind you of it?

Is there housing near the CS COC? Neighborhoods, apartments etc? Is there no way anyone could have used pathways behind COC based on weather conditions at the time? I'm sure this was discussed back in old threads but don't want to search.

Not really access to anywhere. The church property is completely ringed on its perimeter by a combo of barbed wire fencing, highway, and (on that night) raging creek. So besides across the highway, there's nowhere to go using an ATV.

And if you drive the ATV across the highway, what's the point? Instead of making the getaway quicker and less visible, by inserting an ATV in the equation to take you from church to somewhere on the highway, you've made it 3-4 times slower to make your escape, and wayyyyyy more memorable to someone coming by, if they see someone crossing the highway (or waiting to do so) on an ATV wearing SWAT-like gear in the rain in the middle of the night. And you certainly wouldn't drive an ATV on a 70 mph highway itself, and even less desirable to do so in heavy rain, because that's just asking to get run over, and if you survive you're sure to be noticed.

Not really access to anywhere. The church property is completely ringed on its perimeter by a combo of barbed wire fencing, highway, and (on that night) raging creek. So besides across the highway, there's nowhere to go using an ATV.

And if you drive the ATV across the highway, what's the point? Instead of making the getaway quicker and less visible, by inserting an ATV in the equation to take you from church to somewhere on the highway, you've made it 3-4 times slower to make your escape, and wayyyyyy more memorable to someone coming by, if they see someone crossing the highway (or waiting to do so) on an ATV wearing SWAT-like gear in the rain in the middle of the night. And you certainly wouldn't drive an ATV on a 70 mph highway itself, and even less desirable to do so in heavy rain, because that's just asking to get run over, and if you survive you're sure to be noticed.

Lol true!

Thought this bit was interesting:

"With regard to suspects, let me repeat what has already been said, no member of Missy's family is considered to be a suspect. No family member, including Missy's husband, was ever a suspect. Missy's family has been cooperative from day one, and the information they have provided in this investigation has been corroborated."

- Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson

Yes, but persons of interest are different than actual suspects. LE did not say family members were not persons of interest.

Yes, but persons of interest are different than actual suspects. LE did not say family members were not persons of interest.

True. But it seems to me that being a "person of interest" is made way too much of, in this forum (most especially as pertains to her family). That term indicates little (in the way it's being used by MPD), other than it's a person whose life was somehow in proximity to that of MB, and who the MPD was therefore "interested" in to see if more information from them or about them might yield something helpful in relation to her murder. Members of her family, because they knew her so well and their lives intersected so much with hers, would always "interest" investigators up front, just because of the proximity and the need for LE to know more about her and her life.

MrT had confirmed that's who took it on his fb post.
I don't recall any "confirmation" in that FB post. I stand by my post saying that maybe LE took the trash or maybe they didn't. Let's agree to disagree. I know that some are certain that LE took the trash and that's okay. I'm just not as certain. JMO

True. But it seems to me that being a "person of interest" is made way too much of, in this forum (most especially as pertains to her family). That term indicates little (in the way it's being used by MPD), other than it's a person whose life was somehow in proximity to that of MB, and who the MPD was therefore "interested" in to see if more information from them or about them might yield something helpful in relation to her murder. Members of her family, because they knew her so well and their lives intersected so much with hers, would always "interest" investigators up front, just because of the proximity and the need for LE to know more about her and her life.
I agree, but I think some people are interpreting the fact that LE says no one in the family is a suspect to mean that LE is no longer even considering family in part of the investigation. I think LE considers family as persons of interest whether because LE thinks they were involved or because they have helpful knowledge/info.

I read that LE said that the "love triangle " theory is not leading anyplace.

I believe there was a getaway driver too! And jumping off Liz's post, moving away from the "love triangle" theory, I find myself thinking it was money-related to the fitness business. Here MB was pushing Camp Gladiator where you don't need special equipment or a gym to get in a good workout. MB must have been top tier for Camp Gladiator. I think she was starting to see real growth and profit. Local gyms may have seen her as a threat to their livelihood. Maybe she was so successful in getting new clients that some no longer wanted her hanging out and working out at their gym su up their clients... :moo: :cow: I think with proof that someone was losing money with their business to Camp Gladiator and it will prove to be motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member