TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMOO The motives I've strongly considered are: 1.Burglary gone bad, 2. local corruption knowledge by MB, 3. Business rival, 4. personal relationships of mb. I've been in number 4 camp for awhile now. Why do you think she was murdered.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we can definitely rule out burglary or vandalism gone bad. Because nothing was taken the entire time. And no graffiti or internal damage was really done the entire time.

The perp was too nonchalant and way overdressed.

JMOO The motives I've strongly considered are: 1.Burglary gone bad, 2. local corruption knowledge by MB, 3. Business rival, 4. personal relationships of mb. I've been in number 4 camp for awhile now. Why do you think she was murdered.?

Local Corruption? I doubt it. I'm sure it would have been probably through gossip if she was aware of any corruption. So this means that others would probably have known or gossiped about some possible corruption as well. Jmo

Marking my place. 6 months in. Prayers with her family and the MPD. May the MPD find good solid evidence for a solid case.

'Midlothian police told WFAA on Monday that there is video from the church that has not been released, but that it likely would not provide any additional information that would help identify the suspect..'

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/elli...hurch-police-loved-ones-still-looking-answers

Well, I still like to see the unreleased video. We may not be able to identify the individual, but couldn't a little detail, whatever it is, trigger someone's thoughts about the person? I think the entire tape needs to be released, if not for a transparent investigation showing, that nothing is being held back, as long as it does not jeopardize the case of course.

-Nin

Marking my place. 6 months in. Prayers with her family and the MPD. May the MPD find good solid evidence for a solid case.

Dang, when I posted the first thread on this case waaaay back on April 18th, I never thought we'd still be looking for the perp six months later. Am praying for a break in this case soon.

I wonder if, off the record, MPD has a good idea of who did it? My bet would be they probably have it narrowed down to a list of at least 2 or 3 people who they think did this. They just don't have the final few pieces of the puzzle to make an arrest (yet) and will never say that publicly. I think they know it was a targeted attack...probably based on the actions of the perp that morning and some of the communication between MB and those who interacted with her in the months leading up to the attack (whether the interaction was welcomed or not). My guess is that family was not involved at all, but someone who either once took a class with her, someone who was stalking her from her personal gym workouts, or someone who had some type of business dealings with her in the past. I will not be shocked, when an arrest is made, that the suspect will come from one of those three categories. Feel so bad for this entire family. I hope they get the justice they deserve very soon.

I wonder if, off the record, MPD has a good idea of who did it? My bet would be they probably have it narrowed down to a list of at least 2 or 3 people who they think did this. They just don't have the final few pieces of the puzzle to make an arrest (yet) and will never say that publicly. I think they know it was a targeted attack...probably based on the actions of the perp that morning and some of the communication between MB and those who interacted with her in the months leading up to the attack (whether the interaction was welcomed or not). My guess is that family was not involved at all, but someone who either once took a class with her, someone who was stalking her from her personal gym workouts, or someone who had some type of business dealings with her in the past. I will not be shocked, when an arrest is made, that the suspect will come from one of those three categories. Feel so bad for this entire family. I hope they get the justice they deserve very soon.

One of the areas I see for instance is with CG where even after all this time it isn't exactly clear who did what in relation to CG Midlothian and what rank Missy was. The person for instance who is putting on the 5K run says that she was Missy's supervisor, but originally the first person to speak on behalf of CG (though it seems like they made an unauthorized unilateral statement) was someone else who gave the impression they were in charge of Missy. With FT trainers working on commission in a highly competitive atmosphere it wouldn't surprise me if it was a Lady MacBeth type thing with the wife of a trainer trying to advance the career of her trainer husband, with or without his knowledge. The range of people seems like it could be wide just within those who knew Missy directly or are once removed from that.

I agree with this. I think they have a pretty good idea who is responsible, and I don't think it was family.

I think they’ve got one person (not ruling out the possibility of an accomplice) that they’rewatching. Just my read on what they’ve recently said. But the fact that they’re now bringing in other agencies to take another look (Great idea, BTW. Bring in several) leads me to believe theyare a ways away yet from anything definitive. That they’re committing as many resources as they are 6 months laterleads me to believe that they are being very thorough. They must be turning over a lot of stones.

This will be a largely circumstantial case,so let’s get as many circumstances to vividly tell the story as we can.

I watchedthe video again. Each time it seems something new strikes you. Here’s what hit me this time: SP doesn’t seem like MB’s type. BB’s a pretty large guy,not at all feminine. CW is a professional fighter. She’s been linkedto FF’s. And here’s SP, smallish overall (5’2 to 5’7). With movements that are feminine (or androgynous) enough that no one can’t confirm its gender. SP was not the object of her affections; orher type. This just doesn’t strike meas a LE or FF or professional trainer. It’s one removed from the relationship with MB. Spouse or hired person. It also has to be one removed because by nowall direct-connects have been thoroughly vetted (I’m assuming).

At varioustimes during the video, I see: A young,late adolescent male (not fully developed). A middle aged person. Early middle age woman, late middle age man. I don’t see an adolescent pulling this thing off. So I’ll mark that one off; maybe I’m wrong. I see a pretty non-descript body shape. The outfit is so effective, there are many(on FB) that still swear its BB in the suit. I don’t know if they are so biased that they’ll see what they want or ifmaybe I’m completely missing something. If it is the B’s, it’s not the innerfamily in the suit. Not saying theydidn’t pay/coerce someone. Regardless. That’s going to makeprosecution more difficult.

And that gait. I don’t think it was very faked. It is pretty consistent and pretty distinct. The ortho I spoke with didn’t think it was faked; and said faking over any length of time and making it look consistentand natural is difficult. Whoever knows this person and sees the video should become immediately suspicious. Another reason SP has to be once removed from MB. Everyone close by has been looked at. But there will be clues. This has been brewing for a while. (the rage and the preparation time). We just need to shake enough bushes.

What if someone from the church did it. Especially someone that knows the camera placements and which ones are working.

This just looks like a inside job to me.

I think they’ve got one person (not ruling out the possibility of an accomplice) that they’rewatching. Just my read on what they’ve recently said. But the fact that they’re now bringing in other agencies to take another look (Great idea, BTW. Bring in several) leads me to believe theyare a ways away yet from anything definitive. That they’re committing as many resources as they are 6 months laterleads me to believe that they are being very thorough. They must be turning over a lot of stones.

This will be a largely circumstantial case,so let’s get as many circumstances to vividly tell the story as we can.

I watchedthe video again. Each time it seems something new strikes you. Here’s what hit me this time: SP doesn’t seem like MB’s type. BB’s a pretty large guy,not at all feminine. CW is a professional fighter. She’s been linkedto FF’s. And here’s SP, smallish overall (5’2 to 5’7). With movements that are feminine (or androgynous) enough that no one can’t confirm its gender. SP was not the object of her affections; orher type. This just doesn’t strike meas a LE or FF or professional trainer. It’s one removed from the relationship with MB. Spouse or hired person. It also has to be one removed because by nowall direct-connects have been thoroughly vetted (I’m assuming).

At varioustimes during the video, I see: A young,late adolescent male (not fully developed). A middle aged person. Early middle age woman, late middle age man. I don’t see an adolescent pulling this thing off. So I’ll mark that one off; maybe I’m wrong. I see a pretty non-descript body shape. The outfit is so effective, there are many(on FB) that still swear its BB in the suit. I don’t know if they are so biased that they’ll see what they want or ifmaybe I’m completely missing something. If it is the B’s, it’s not the innerfamily in the suit. Not saying theydidn’t pay/coerce someone. Regardless. That’s going to makeprosecution more difficult.

And that gait. I don’t think it was very faked. It is pretty consistent and pretty distinct. The ortho I spoke with didn’t think it was faked; and said faking over any length of time and making it look consistentand natural is difficult. Whoever knows this person and sees the video should become immediately suspicious. Another reason SP has to be once removed from MB. Everyone close by has been looked at. But there will be clues. This has been brewing for a while. (the rage and the preparation time). We just need to shake enough bushes.

Good analysis. One thing that makes me think the perp is a man is that I don't see a woman going through with a breaking and entering... I can see a woman killing for revenge, but not with all the breaking in and destruction. Maybe it's just me (a woman) but I would not know how to break into a place, etc. And the casual-ness the perp has with the hammer - most women don't have that. I've used hammers to hang pictures in my house but that's it. Not saying there aren't women who know how to pull off a breaking-and-entering or who know how to use a hammer, I just picture that as a "guy" thing. I can see a woman hiding and waiting for someone she wants to kill for revenge, but not the whole breaking in/destruction aspect. Maybe I'm being too stereotypical. And of course, it's not out of the realm of possibility - I just think it points more towards a male committing this crime. Unless someone helped with the break-in aspect and then the perp on video did the rest...

What if someone from the church did it. Especially someone that knows the camera placements and which ones are working.

This just looks like a inside job to me.

That thought has crossed my mind.

Are we back? I randomly checked in today since I was thinking of you all (and MB) to see new posts! Going to catch up on my reading now! :loveyou:

Are we back? I randomly checked in today since I was thinking of you all (and MB) to see new posts! Going to catch up on my reading now! :loveyou:

Long time no see, lstiff! Hope you're not expecting cliff notes, I don't think we have got much further forward than an unredacted search warrant and an apparent push by the police for more info. So skim read!

That thought has crossed my mind.

I thought that way back but the perp in the video looked stupid and surprised by some doors and how they worked and was searching. I know my church inside and out and i get the feeling that was the perp's first time in that church

CW fits the smaller height and build as well as previous ankle injury. AJ is also smaller than average. I can't rule out a jilted lover or someone connected to him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

One of the areas I see for instance is with CG where even after all this time it isn't exactly clear who did what in relation to CG Midlothian and what rank Missy was. The person for instance who is putting on the 5K run says that she was Missy's supervisor, but originally the first person to speak on behalf of CG (though it seems like they made an unauthorized unilateral statement) was someone else who gave the impression they were in charge of Missy. With FT trainers working on commission in a highly competitive atmosphere it wouldn't surprise me if it was a Lady MacBeth type thing with the wife of a trainer trying to advance the career of her trainer husband, with or without his knowledge. The range of people seems like it could be wide just within those who knew Missy directly or are once removed from that.
I live in a fairly small town in Dallas County and joined CG last month. I'm not sure how their structure works but I can't see how it'd be commission based. I paid one price and could go to ANY location as often as I wanted. There were classes at 4 different locations within a mile of my house, all offered at varying times that didn't conflict with the other locations so if it is commission based, I don't see how they're making any money.

I strongly feel this is some type of passion crime, whether a scorned lover, a lovers paramour/spouse/significant other or her own spouse. If you look at crime stats, you'll see 1) people who commit burglary of habitats don't take that level of planning or concealment 2)if they kill someone in the act, they almost always STILL take things of value 3) a targeted murder typically shows signs of overkill with their faces being attacked/obliterated and 4) they bring their own weapons.

I don't know who the perp is but I believe, as do others, that MPD has a suspect(s) and they are keeping it close their chest to make sure it's airtight and an indictment and conviction are a slam dunk.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member