TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there was a getaway driver too! And jumping off Liz's post, moving away from the "love triangle" theory, I find myself thinking it was money-related to the fitness business. Here MB was pushing Camp Gladiator where you don't need special equipment or a gym to get in a good workout. MB must have been top tier for Camp Gladiator. I think she was starting to see real growth and profit. Local gyms may have seen her as a threat to their livelihood. Maybe she was so successful in getting new clients that some no longer wanted her hanging out and working out at their gym su up their clients... :moo: :cow: I think with proof that someone was losing money with their business to Camp Gladiator and it will prove to be motive.

I agree with the Camp Gladiator aspect , I think Missy had a lot of friends and a lot of ppl that were jealous of her regarding her healthy lifestyle and business growth. I'm still leaning on a person who was infatuated with her and was rejected. I also think the suspect had help as well. I also dont believe it was anyone from her CG world.

Hi all, glad to see activity in this case, even if it's somewhat minimal. I was leaning pretty hard towards some level of indirect involvement from Missy's husband or his family for a number of reasons, but have to admit as more and more time passes and the continued insistence of LE of them as non-suspects, my belief in that theory is waning. The next set of suspects would be those who with whom she had been romantically involved with outside her marriage and/or their spouses, and despite their keeping the possibility of SWATperp being a woman, nothing about this crime feels "feminine" to me - the break-in, the SWAT gear, the weapon (presumably), the level of violence, the nonchalance, etc. Not to say the planning/mastermind behind the operation couldn't have been a woman. I also just don't subscribe to the burglary gone wrong theory. It feels personal, very personal. I got nothing. I hope LE has more than that!

But I continue to find the marked contrast between the two families' approaches to this tragedy very interesting. Complete silence from Missy's family and continued rehashing of Missy's affairs under the guise of magnamious forgiveness from the Bevers camp. Perhaps it means nothing other than journalists who can't drop the subject, or perhaps it means...something. Like a splinter broken off at the tip but still lingering under the skin.

Although it feels like an eternity, 6 months is not THAT long in what seems like a complex case. Hopefully it won't be a real eternity for justice for Missy.

Way too contrary to occam's razor imo. Instead of the simplicity and ordinariness of using a vehicle and having a super-quick and extremely easy drive out the driveway and onto 287, which there's really no reason to doubt happened, we now have the perp acquiring a trailer, with a ramp, and also getting an ATV, and having to find a way to go down a creek with high running water in a rainstorm on an ATV. Clever idea for a TV show plot or a movie, but imo a car is about 1000 times more likely in that setting and weather.

Actually there is a reason to doubt that it happened and that using a vehicle where it is very clearly marked that it's being filmed just as well can be seen as going against Occam's Razor. Unless the person doing this was an insider, they'd have no way of knowing that the posted surveillance wasn't actually working, so if they went in there with a vehicle, they'd think their license plate was being recorded as well as getting a clear picture of their actions. That we know after the fact the outside cameras weren't working, doesn't mean it can be considered obvious to someone doing this before the fact. I don't necessarily agree with DeDee's scenario, but I wouldn't say Occam's Razor puts it at a vehicle driving in there unless certain things are assumed, like the perp was aware of the video capabilities there to know their license plate wouldn't be recorded. There can be multiple answers depending on what assumptions are made.

Hi all, glad to see activity in this case, even if it's somewhat minimal. I was leaning pretty hard towards some level of indirect involvement from Missy's husband or his family for a number of reasons, but have to admit as more and more time passes and the continued insistence of LE of them as non-suspects, my belief in that theory is waning. The next set of suspects would be those who with whom she had been romantically involved with outside her marriage and/or their spouses, and despite their keeping the possibility of SWATperp being a woman, nothing about this crime feels "feminine" to me - the break-in, the SWAT gear, the weapon (presumably), the level of violence, the nonchalance, etc. Not to say the planning/mastermind behind the operation couldn't have been a woman. I also just don't subscribe to the burglary gone wrong theory. It feels personal, very personal. I got nothing. I hope LE has more than that!

But I continue to find the marked contrast between the two families' approaches to this tragedy very interesting. Complete silence from Missy's family and continued rehashing of Missy's affairs under the guise of magnamious forgiveness from the Bevers camp. Perhaps it means nothing other than journalists who can't drop the subject, or perhaps it means...something. Like a splinter broken off at the tip but still lingering under the skin.

Although it feels like an eternity, 6 months is not THAT long in what seems like a complex case. Hopefully it won't be a real eternity for justice for Missy.

I agree that the murder itself seems less likely perpetrated by a female, but female involvement in an accessory role very possible IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that the murder itself seems less likely perpetrated by a female, but female involvement in an accessory role very possible IMO

Why do you think she was murdered?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Why do you think she was murdered?

JMOO The motives I've strongly considered are: 1.Burglary gone bad, 2. local corruption knowledge by MB, 3. Business rival, 4. personal relationships of mb. I've been in number 4 camp for awhile now. Why do you think she was murdered.?

still curious why Missy's side of the family are quiet? I realize some ppl hate the media but i don't think they made any statements at all.

JMOO The motives I've strongly considered are: 1.Burglary gone bad, 2. local corruption knowledge by MB, 3. Business rival, 4. personal relationships of mb. I've been in number 4 camp for awhile now. Why do you think she was murdered.?

I think she was murdered due to personal relationships...at least 2 perps

I think she was murdered due to personal relationships...at least 2 perps

I could add after LE saying that nothing appears to be taken from the COC ( so doubt it was a burglary) at base level, what do I notice? I noticed a possible link to CG, church/ religion/, costume>LE , connections to MB and family. It was a good place to start my focus. JMOO

Not sure if this has been shared yet: http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/midlothian-pd/337101390

"G.M. Cox, an associate professor at Tarleton State University in Fort Worth and a former police chief in Murphy, has followed the case since the outset and says it is likely the break in the case exists with someone that knew Bevers well.

"There has to be some link between her death and people in her past," Cox said. "This person intended to do exactly what they did – when they did it – and whom they did it to.”

Since I myself emblazoned one of the with a tactic gear helmet I know what you are saying. BUT if MS was a victim of such crime circles WHY isn't her lover or husband in danger (for knowing more also) or WHY aren't Missy's 3 children in danger for kidnapping/blackmailing?

I'm not sure that we can say with 100% certainty that they are not in danger. MOO

Not sure if this has been shared yet: http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/midlothian-pd/337101390

"G.M. Cox, an associate professor at Tarleton State University in Fort Worth and a former police chief in Murphy, has followed the case since the outset and says it is likely the break in the case exists with someone that knew Bevers well.

"There has to be some link between her death and people in her past," Cox said. "This person intended to do exactly what they did – when they did it – and whom they did it to.”

So now we are back to a targeted attack? This has been my feeling all along. I think it is someone very close to her that she trusted with details of her daily routine. I am so ready for this crime to be solved so we can see some Justice for Missy! Praying for the lead investigators need to nail this creep to the wall as well as anyone that might have assisted or helped cover up this crime in any way.

Yes, thank you so much for the link. I found this quote interesting:

Nov. 5 her friends are putting on a 5k run in Bevers' honor through the Waxahachie Town Square and raising money for the local Boys and Girls Club and the Salvation Army.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/212275511-story

I really thought they would put the money toward the reward money for information leading to MB's murderer. Curious. Great charities and I'm sure that is what MB would have wanted too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay