TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA - this is looking more and more like a death that may have been the result of public corruption to me. That is just my opinion and only my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This theory has been gaining steam with me as well.

I agree with previous posters that the initial batch of information turned up nothing. That is somewhat telling IMO.

This theory has been gaining steam with me as well.

I agree with previous posters that the initial batch of information turned up nothing. That is somewhat telling IMO.

Exactly!

ETA - this is looking more and more like a death that may have been the result of public corruption to me. That is just my opinion and only my opinion.

wow, google explained it all....very interesting

wow, google explained it all....very interesting

Yeah...and I will not be surprised if there was something much larger going on and maybe others involved from other counties, cities, etc. and it's possible it wasn't just guns. All MOO

http://www.fox4news.com/news/211253762-story?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"UPDATED:OCT 12 2016 05:18PM CDT
It's been nearly six months since fitness trainer Missy Bevers was found murdered in a Midlothian church. Although no arrests have been made, police say it’s far from being a cold case.

Midlothian police say a detective was running down a tip at the federal building in Dallas with FBI agents. It's one of more than 1,200 leads that have poured in and are keeping this department very busy over the last 6 months."

I didn't see anything new in the article. Only posting for reference.

BBM

..the Nissan?

-Nin

Prior to Missy's death several agencys were already here, looking into at least two ex Ellis co, sheriffs department employees who were stealing guns from the evidence locker and selling those stolen guns (some of which had already been reported back to the ATF as having been destroyed). See much earlier threads where this was all discussed. While it's not my belief that either of those two individuals who are now in jail, murdered nor conspired to murder Missy. I do believe, in my opinion that she may have been the victim of knowing or disclosing some information she may have known to the wrong individual. We have discussed this before in previous threads and I don't want this to be another instance of that. I am simply stating that it is possible, that what was discussed before may in fact be the case. All MOO

I spent quite a bit of time down this trail as well and do believe it could very well be the case based on the thoroughness and well planned aspect of this crime caliber. Individuals in these rolls would know how to pull this off without a trace. There are four that I dug into. Of course to be fair, this is one theory and IMOO, as there are also other possible theories that might come close to this level as well but I'd rank this situation as my top theory to include a potential hit ordered in connection with this.

I spent quite a bit of time down this trail as well and do believe it could very well be the case based on the thoroughness and well planned aspect of this crime caliber. Individuals in these rolls would know how to pull this off without a trace. There are four that I dug into. Of course to be fair, this is one theory and IMOO, as there are also other possible theories that might come close to this level as well but I'd rank this situation as my top theory to include a potential hit ordered in connection with this.

I agree with all of this.

BBM

..the Nissan?

-Nin

I don't think they would find any information at the federal courthouse regard the car. At least nothing they couldn't gather off PACER or from another agency.

I don't think they would find any information at the federal courthouse regard the car. At least nothing they couldn't gather off PACER or from another agency.

A car, a silver 2010-2012 Nissan Altima with oval bumper sticker, may have been spotted parking in the parking lot/ parking garage of the federal courthouse? All MO, no rumor whatsoever

-Nin

your post makes me wonder if damage to the back door that was seen in the media was done earlier in the evening after church staff left. this would give the suspect more time when he or she arrived before Missy did.
With the MPD statement this week, regarding breaking the glass from a metal framed door, I have wondered if the handle was removed by LE for DNA testing. While all along we postured on the type of person who can tear a metal door handle off when all along they may have simply broken glass and entered.

Prior to Missy's death several agencys were already here, looking into at least two ex Ellis co, sheriffs department employees who were stealing guns from the evidence locker and selling those stolen guns (some of which had already been reported back to the ATF as having been destroyed). See much earlier threads where this was all discussed. While it's not my belief that either of those two individuals who are now in jail, murdered nor conspired to murder Missy. I do believe, in my opinion that she may have been the victim of knowing or disclosing some information she may have known to the wrong individual. We have discussed this before in previous threads and I don't want this to be another instance of that. I am simply stating that it is possible, that what was discussed before may in fact be the case. All MOO

Since I myself emblazoned one of the with a tactic gear helmet I know what you are saying. BUT if MS was a victim of such crime circles WHY isn't her lover or husband in danger (for knowing more also) or WHY aren't Missy's 3 children in danger for kidnapping/blackmailing?

LE said he is NOT innocent, based on the evidence they discovered. So for those of us who have tried to believe that maybe it was just online flirts but nothing really going on, LE's statement tells us we're in denial and it's far more than that - - they labeled it a "love affair" and uncovered online conversations where they were making plans to meet.

As for when that meeting was to have taken place, and whether it did or not, and whether it was more than one meeting, and whether or not things were already over for some time prior to MB's death, we can only guess. Maybe BB knew about it because MB had ended it and was trying to make amends with BB, and maybe BB mentioned it to LE because a spurned lover (either CW or CWs wife) would make sense as a person pissed off at MB. But in any event, this was certainly not something BB invented. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzeXU7Ui8KyTODIzcUY3SG5nN3M/view

To me it isn't understable why in the last time of her life Missy had been "nervous" AND her lovely husband had warned her "to be prepared" for some danger in the early morning hours. He seemed to know what was going down shortly. Although to say "be prepared" (... you light-hearted wife) indeed is complete unnecessary/unhelpful/cynical I think.

To me it isn't understable why in the last time of her life Missy had been "nervous" AND her lovely husband had warned her "to be prepared" for some danger in the early morning hours. He seemed to know what was going down shortly. Although to say "be prepared" (... you light-hearted wife) indeed is complete unnecessary/unhelpful/cynical I think.

I live in a safe small town and I go to work around 5:00 am. The gas station I stop at gives free coffee and drinks to cops, so they are frequently there. I was filling up and wanted to continue to listen to the radio - so the keys were in the ignition, door open, and radio on when some guy (who looked like he had been in a bar fight) came walking up and begged me for a ride to the next town.

At that time, it can be spooky and telling someone to be prepared or be aware might be just good advice.

When we have statements without context - we shape the statement to support our own theory.

"Be careful. Be prepared. But hey I'm going to be unreachable on a boat for a few days on a fishing trip."

I've read this before but..1. If BB wanted her dead and knew something was going down, wouldn't he NOT warn her or put her on alert? 2. This probably isn't the only time he told her to be careful. I do it about every time when I see my spouse or children going into a place or situation that is potentially dangerous. On this occasion it came to pass. Reminds me of the saying "even a broken clock is right twice a day"

Thank you for sharing this Nin...
Bringing the link forward for Taptalk users:

Police 'absolutely surprised' they haven't caught Texas fitness instructor's killer

Embedded video & More@Link:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/1...-caught-texas-fitness-instructors-killer.html

Since I myself emblazoned one of the with a tactic gear helmet I know what you are saying. BUT if MS was a victim of such crime circles WHY isn't her lover or husband in danger (for knowing more also) or WHY aren't Missy's 3 children in danger for kidnapping/blackmailing?

Those who think that this may be tied to possible public corruption can look at the police presence at AT's bootcamps for months after MB's murder and say that maybe they were providing protection for him because he did know something. (Or they were protecting a camper or they were watching him because they suspect his wife). Maybe BB knows something about possible corruption and MB's murder was enough to get him to be quiet. Who knows?

I've seen more comments lately on social media and on other forums referencing the very possibility that Glammie mentioned, so its obvious to me that people are really starting to wonder what the heck is going on with this case.

Personally, I can see the outcome of this case going a number of different ways.....

With the MPD statement this week, regarding breaking the glass from a metal framed door, I have wondered if the handle was removed by LE for DNA testing. While all along we postured on the type of person who can tear a metal door handle off when all along they may have simply broken glass and entered.

Re this and another poster's comment that this latest ruled out the kitchen entry theory:

If perp entered by breaking glass on the rear (NE) door, why would motion-activated cameras there not have picked up his breaking glass and/or entering and walking down the hall? We were told there was no surveillance video of perp's entry or exit, and we were also told that door-area cams picked up Missy's car headlights at her arrival. I'm inclined to think that same sort of camera at the rear NE entrance and hallway would've picked up perp's entry there. Earlier statements by LE have stated that they didn't know for sure where perp entered the building, iirc. And they just surmised perp "left by the same way they came in."

Maybe for the simple fact that they weren't in the know and the perp knew that? The early statements were to the effect that Missy 'didn't seem herself' those last few weeks of her life. Sounds to me like she knew something troubling, but hadn't shared the specifics with anyone, even family, yet (apart from showing her friend that weekend the creepy message). I know if I knew of something wrong happening on a large scale I surely wouldn't share it with my kids (even the teenager). Maybe with my husband before going to LE with the info. But if Missy had shared it with B, seems they both would've taken the info to LE, then. Unless there was a reason MB didn't want to do that. Killer may have had first-hand knowledge that she hadn't yet shared it with her husband or LE, either. For all we know, maybe there was even some quiet blackmail going on, though that is just a bit of brainstorming conjecture at this point.

I've read this before but..1. If BB wanted her dead and knew something was going down, wouldn't he NOT warn her or put her on alert? 2. This probably isn't the only time he told her to be careful. I do it about every time when I see my spouse or children going into a place or situation that is potentially dangerous. On this occasion it came to pass. Reminds me of the saying "even a broken clock is right twice a day"
We don't know that he did tell her. We just have his word, not hers. Saying one thing and doing another (I'm worried for your safety so I'm going fishing on a remote island.) And I've been told many times by those who love me to "Be careful", never "Be prepared".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee