TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bowdown: Thank you ArkansasMimi! I don't know why I'm so obsessed over those doors. Would you mind posting your reconstruction view of the church? If you have it handy? :praying:

LOL my layout? Not in a 100 years ;) Not going there again, one of my first is in the Media page. LOL but not going there again. Mine served my personal purpose lol

LOL my layout? Not in a 100 years ;) Not going there again, one of my first is in the Media page. LOL but not going there again. Mine served my personal purpose lol

I do not blame you one bit! I remember watching Nancy Grace and seeing YOUR map pop up.... :facepalm: Going to check out the Media page right now... :escape:

:eek:fftobed: Tomorrow hopefully we will know more . . . .

http://www.fox4news.com/news/211253762-story?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"UPDATED:OCT 12 2016 05:18PM CDT
It's been nearly six months since fitness trainer Missy Bevers was found murdered in a Midlothian church. Although no arrests have been made, police say it’s far from being a cold case.

Midlothian police say a detective was running down a tip at the federal building in Dallas with FBI agents. It's one of more than 1,200 leads that have poured in and are keeping this department very busy over the last 6 months."

I didn't see anything new in the article. Only posting for reference.

Agree, I think the FBI came on board on Wed April 20th? And federal building is most likely where the agent works. JMHO

A police spokesperson on Wednesday said he's "absolutely surprised" they have not been able to track down the killer. Investigators continue to re-interview witnesses and re-analyze electronic data.

In July, homicide detectives from Dallas and Fort Worth police departments took a fresh look at the evidence to see if something was overlooked but no new revelations came of it.

Countless man-hours have been spent chasing down leads, many from social media. Even unconventional methods like using a hypnotist have been considered. http://www.fox4news.com/news/211253762-story

:silly: who would they hypnotize? A camper maybe? Serious question. So they been re interviewing witnesses :thinking:

Or financial statements of some sort? Maybe?

Been a long time now, but I remember us going over various things Feds get involved in. Crossing state line - murder for hire, those 2 stick out but there were others too. Helping/use with various technology and other resources, that the Feds have was another. The whole having SWAT looking garb on was my first thought why they showed up, not knowing what they were dealing with. (still don't in a way jmho - rather WE don't know)

I wonder why they were there. I see that the ATF is there, but the FBI is located elsewhere in Dallas.

Yes the ATF came and checked the building and grounds on Wednesday morning. They held a prayer service there that Wednesday night. JMHO it was to make sure there were no bombs there, as bunch of people were expected to show. And sometimes the Suspect comes back to the scene of the crime. LEO was there watching individuals that night (per MSM) JMHO

Agree, I think the FBI came on board on Wed April 20th? And federal building is most likely where the agent works. JMHO

A police spokesperson on Wednesday said he's "absolutely surprised" they have not been able to track down the killer. Investigators continue to re-interview witnesses and re-analyze electronic data.

In July, homicide detectives from Dallas and Fort Worth police departments took a fresh look at the evidence to see if something was overlooked but no new revelations came of it.

Countless man-hours have been spent chasing down leads, many from social media. Even unconventional methods like using a hypnotist have been considered. http://www.fox4news.com/news/211253762-story

:silly: who would they hypnotize? A camper maybe? Serious question. So they been re interviewing witnesses :thinking:

If LE has been re-interviewing witnesses, that leads me to believe that they have not excluded the original pool of suspects. Based on these new reports, I believe that LE has a good idea of the identity of the perp. However, they do not have enough evidence to secure an indictment and conviction. It would also explain the renewed media coverage.

Has VB's 9/5 Twitter post been mentioned yet? I'm trying to catch up on new posts re: Missy. For whatever reason, I feel some kind of comfort that this thread is a little active. I think of Missy and what she endured often, as well as those who genuinely love her. Three young girls had to do the "back to school" thing for the first time without their mom's care and attention. That alone struck me as horribly sad. All just my thoughts.

"Even unconventional methods like using a hypnotist have been considered."

http://www.fox4news.com/news/211253762-story

Did they hypnotize the Campers thinking they might have seen the perp, but could not remember because they were traumatized after seeing MB's body in the church? I feel bad for everyone who had to witness that scene. Even seasoned officers had to be disturbed by how vicious the attack was on Missy...

Has VB's 9/5 Twitter post been mentioned yet? I'm trying to catch up on new posts re: Missy. For whatever reason, I feel some kind of comfort that this thread is a little active. I think of Missy and what she endured often, as well as those who genuinely love her. Three young girls had to do the "back to school" thing for the first time without their mom's care and attention. That alone struck me as horribly sad. All just my thoughts.

I have not seen a VB Twitter post yet?

Looks like we have lift off. And some good observations. Glad the conversation is re-started. Not a ton of new information but some. What I read.
-A screwdriver was mentioned. I know it was previous brought up but notreally verified. Tools were left at thescene so this may be something a camera didn’t catch but was part of the toolscollected at the scene.
-CW was verified as not only sending flirtatious andfamiliar messages (on LI) but setting up rendezvous on FB privatemessaging. BB knew of thisrelationship. My personal thought. Thereis nothing suspicious about BB pointing CW to police. I certainly would.
I highly suspect CW was thoroughly investigated. That his wife was completely unaware ofanything and when filled in, made the decision to stay with him also nudges mein that direction.
The FB private messaging also references assignations withother lovers. “Assignations” and “Lovers”is pretty specific language. And youknow MPD is choosing their words carefully. While several posters read that activity into what was going on (andlistening to the grapevine) in earlier posts, this confirms it. So we have a minimum of 3 recent affairs (inthe literal sense of the word) going on. CW and Lovers (plural = min 2) = 3. Is AJ included on this list? Is theaffair of 10 months prior to her deceasing still on going? The 3 is also a minimum based on the languageof the SW. It could be more.
All this doesn’t really narrow anything in my mind. Could be more incentive for BB or could beincentive for a spurned lover or wife/sig other of a lover, now that we know alittle more of that was going on.
I like the notes on lie detector testing. I realize they have limited legal value butthey might help in narrowing down the search a little. From how adamantly LE is defending the B’sas being not a suspect, it made me wonder if they had passed a test. The more I read, the more I think MPD isbeing pretty straight forward. For how adamantthey have been on them not double-talking, if it came out later that they weredouble-talking, I think that would lead to a huge erosion of confidence on the partof the public.
But BB did have as much, if not more, incentive than anyone,so it would be foolish exonerate while an open murder case exists. Someone being “hired” is a real possibilitythat is bungling the investigation.
The hypnotist is an interesting angle. Maybe they’re trying to get a sub-conscious memoryfrom either a CG-er or someone driving by the scene. RE a car or image existing that they mighthave seen but not register in their conscious memory.
LE used the phrase that they are leaving open thepossibility of an “untargeted hit”. Andseveral readers objected as that looks like an oxymoron. The only thing that popped into my mind is agang hit (like an initiation) or a thrill kill. And as LE narrows out known possible suspects,that angle might look more possible.
When I hear they are looking for one piece of evidence tomake an arrest, I lean toward them having a pretty good hunch. i.e. They’ve made progress and have a lot of circumstantial evidence.
I agree with several posters. This sure looks like someone MB knows (or closelyassociated with them), and is targeted. Andprobably initiated from a close (too close) relationship.
Keep at it MPD. Never give up until justice is served.

I have always wondered if someone has video of the church parking lot in the back. After looking at Google, the gun store and the residence are pretty much the only thing around the church. Sadly, it looks like is was the safest and remote area to commit a crime undetected. Hope justice comes quick for Missy's daughters.

I've walked the property going all directions. It is ideally situated to commit a crime. No residence is realistically within earshot. The highway going by provides some road noise. The topography and vegetation provide some cover.

I've walked the property going all directions. It is ideally situated to commit a crime. No residence is realistically within earshot. The highway going by provides some road noise. The topography and vegetation provide some cover.

What did you see in relation to paths/trails in rear leading to woods? Was that a viable escape route? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounded like Missy was very busy with her fitness career. Besides the personal aspect that have brought theories into play, I wonder if there is a stronger connection through her work atmosphere. Meaning, I wonder if something was going down the wrong path with the company she worked for. This case is very confusing because of the different angles regarding it. The only clear thing to me is where her injuries were and it looks very personal from an angry perp. Doesn't sound like a thrill kill to me.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/211253762-story?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"UPDATED:OCT 12 2016 05:18PM CDT
It's been nearly six months since fitness trainer Missy Bevers was found murdered in a Midlothian church. Although no arrests have been made, police say it’s far from being a cold case.

Midlothian police say a detective was running down a tip at the federal building in Dallas with FBI agents. It's one of more than 1,200 leads that have poured in and are keeping this department very busy over the last 6 months."

I didn't see anything new in the article. Only posting for reference.

BBM - this quote jumped out at me yesterday when I first read it. Was it specifically mentioned for a reason or am I just reading too much into it? Maybe I'm just hoping against hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee