TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume this happened to more than just the Tuckers, but the Tuckers were the only ones who "saw" it (IIRC, one of their neighbors witnessed it?). Just my opinion.

Agree. Its just weird that within days of the murder. They decided to take the trash of the Tuckers while having cops sitting out there in undercover cars.

But LE is only clearing BB and his family for now.

But they have not cleared the Tuckers.

I would assume this happened to more than just the Tuckers, but the Tuckers were the only ones who "saw" it (IIRC, one of their neighbors witnessed it?). Just my opinion.
The neighbors claim they saw "someone" taking trash. LE never confirmed that they did take the trash. Maybe it was LE maybe it wasn't. JMO

I assume that there are tactics LE is using while they zero in on suspects. It would seem that LE could have retrieved CTs trash without sending 2 cars, in broad daylight, while a neighbor could see it. IMO They most likely confiscated trash from others and why do we not know about it? Probably bc LE can get trash without shining a bright light so to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE has no obligation to tell the public the truth during an investigation. Everyone associated with Missy still should be a suspect. MOO

Agree. Its just weird that within days of the murder. They decided to take the trash of the Tuckers while having cops sitting out there in undercover cars.

But LE is only clearing BB and his family for now.

But they have not cleared the Tuckers.

I think that early on, there were a lot of rumors that made the public suspicious of CT/AJT. LE was made aware of those rumors and investigated them; I do think that LE took their trash that morning and from what I understand, CT was questioned for hours at a time on more than one occasion.

For the first couple of months after MB's murder, I really thought CT did it. Now, I'm not so sure of that. I know one thing for sure, though. CT's reputation in this area will never be the same as it was before the murder. If she is innocent, then I feel badly for she and her family.

I am surprised that the thread is open...

I am not surprised that it hasn't been solved yet...

I feel for the people who may have had their reputations tarnished because of people's opinions.

I hope there will be justice for Missy!

IMOO.

Who is to say CW isnt an innocent person yet he was named and that name came from BB...surely they have tips on his mistress too. Why do a search warrant for CW and not BB mistress? Or maybe they did...WH was that the other woman nobody could figure out how she was connected? She was on the search warrant but I havent heard much sleuthing about her.

Can you point me in the direction of where it has been said the BB had an affair. I just haven't seen it anywhere. Was it on someone's facebook?

I am surprised that the thread is open...

I am not surprised that it hasn't been solved yet...

I feel for the people who may have had their reputations tarnished because of people's opinions.

I hope there will be justice for Missy!

IMOO.

And especially a dead woman's reputation who is not around to speak for herself anymore:/

Several escape routes have been postulated, including motorcycle, drop off vehicle. I agree with Steve. If you look at the situation, it would be very easy to park behind the building, under grade and behind the wall. Or in the far reaches of the parking lot. Behind bushes,etc. And not be seen.

I think they had less time than they anticipated. Who comes half an hour early for a 5:00 aerobics class? But 5 minutes is an eternity in hand-to-hand combat (I still think a gun may have been involved.) 5 minutes to "clean up" and they're out of there. No one sees anything.

I'm a bit shocked no one caught the car on video (businesses along the routes.) I hope LE took every piece of video from every home or business within 10 miles of any potential route. That is a weird time to be up. But they had a 30 min head start on any potential containment. They could be in Arlington (pop 500,000) in 20 minutes or Dallas or Ft Worth in about 30

To answer the paths in back question. There are, but they do not stray far from the parking lot/building. It would have been difficult to navigate the terrain and vegetation on a nice afternoon. In pitch black, in a rain storm, heavily bogged down would be extremely difficult.

I'm betting on someone driving a car out of there.

I'm also open to an accomplice. The damage on the outside of the building doesn't quite jive with the smaller, more awkward swings and movements of the person in the tape.

Who is to say CW isnt an innocent person yet he was named and ....

LE said he is NOT innocent, based on the evidence they discovered. So for those of us who have tried to believe that maybe it was just online flirts but nothing really going on, LE's statement tells us we're in denial and it's far more than that - - they labeled it a "love affair" and uncovered online conversations where they were making plans to meet.

As for when that meeting was to have taken place, and whether it did or not, and whether it was more than one meeting, and whether or not things were already over for some time prior to MB's death, we can only guess. Maybe BB knew about it because MB had ended it and was trying to make amends with BB, and maybe BB mentioned it to LE because a spurned lover (either CW or CWs wife) would make sense as a person pissed off at MB. But in any event, this was certainly not something BB invented. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzeXU7Ui8KyTODIzcUY3SG5nN3M/view

Several escape routes have been postulated, including motorcycle, drop off vehicle. I agree with Steve. If you look at the situation, it would be very easy to park behind the building, under grade and behind the wall. Or in the far reaches of the parking lot. Behind bushes,etc. And not be seen.

I think they had less time than they anticipated. Who comes half an hour early for a 5:00 aerobics class? But 5 minutes is an eternity in hand-to-hand combat (I still think a gun may have been involved.) 5 minutes to "clean up" and they're out of there. No one sees anything.

I'm a bit shocked no one caught the car on video (businesses along the routes.) I hope LE took every piece of video from every home or business within 10 miles of any potential route. That is a weird time to be up. But they had a 30 min head start on any potential containment. They could be in Arlington (pop 500,000) in 20 minutes or Dallas or Ft Worth in about 30

To answer the paths in back question. There are, but they do not stray far from the parking lot/building. It would have been difficult to navigate the terrain and vegetation on a nice afternoon. In pitch black, in a rain storm, heavily bogged down would be extremely difficult.

I'm betting on someone driving a car out of there.

I'm also open to an accomplice. The damage on the outside of the building doesn't quite jive with the smaller, more awkward swings and movements of the person in the tape.

your post makes me wonder if damage to the back door that was seen in the media was done earlier in the evening after church staff left. this would give the suspect more time when he or she arrived before Missy did.

I don't think the MIL meant her thoughts as a personal shot at MB per se.

I think the "problem" the MIL had with her was an after-the-fact regret, or a second guess, based on the observation that MB had (unintentionally) put herself in harm's way. And that's a valid point, that by going to isolated places in the middle of the night, and traveling out of town to this meeting or that without the protection of her husband alongside, she did make herself too-easy prey for who or what might happen along and be there to harm her.

Pardon. Women, especially, unmarried women, travel out of town without the protection of a husband all of the time.

What is suspicious is that BB was conventionally out of town, for a Bucket List Fishing Expedition, although BB never left shore, during Missy's fatal takedown at the CoCChurch where she was working that fateful morning. This was MBs job. She'd been doing the same thing for many months without a fatality and had no apparent reason to stop working for she could have handed her clients over to another trainer, if need be.

As for the window of opportunity, more than being alone, MB was not at home, where her family still lives, when her life was snuffed out.

Pardon. Women, especially, unmarried women, travel out of town without the protection of a husband all of the time.

What is suspicious is that BB was conventionally out of town, for a Bucket List Fishing Expedition, although BB never left shore, during Missy's fatal takedown at the CoCChurch where she was working that fateful morning. This was MBs job. She'd been doing the same thing for many months without a fatality and had no apparent reason to stop working for she could have handed her clients over to another trainer, if need be.

As for the window of opportunity, more than being alone, MB was not at home, where her family still lives, when her life was snuffed out.

I agree with you. The location was chosen for a reason, isolation! The church location was picked because Missy was the target. Her family were not the ones in danger

My thoughts on running down the lead at the federal building. I do not believe it was a document they were looking for as that information can be obtained online via PACER. I believe the lead is either a person with whom they needed to speak with, a judge, deputy, clerk or officer or it was to go speak with someone at the IRS also located in the Earle Cabell Federal Building. There is also the application place inside for passports at the Dallas passport agency inside the building. Then of course there is the us attorneys office for the northern district of Texas whom is also located in the building, for those who do not know the us attorney is the CHIEF Federal Law Enforcement Officer within this jurisdiction. So that lead they were chasing down, in my opinion might be quite significant.

My thoughts on running down the lead at the federal building. I do not believe it was a document they were looking for as that information can be obtained online via PACER. I believe the lead is either a person with whom they needed to speak with, a judge, deputy, clerk or officer or it was to go speak with someone at the IRS also located in the Earle Cabell Federal Building. There is also the application place inside for passports at the Dallas passport agency inside the building. Then of course there is the us attorneys office for the northern district of Texas whom is also located in the building, for those who do not know the us attorney is the CHIEF Federal Law Enforcement Officer within this jurisdiction. So that lead they were chasing down, in my opinion might be quite significant.

ETA - this is looking more and more like a death that may have been the result of public corruption to me. That is just my opinion and only my opinion.

ETA - this is looking more and more like a death that may have been the result of public corruption to me. That is just my opinion and only my opinion.

please explain

Great info there and thanks for the insight!

please explain

Prior to Missy's death several agencys were already here, looking into at least two ex Ellis co, sheriffs department employees who were stealing guns from the evidence locker and selling those stolen guns (some of which had already been reported back to the ATF as having been destroyed). See much earlier threads where this was all discussed. While it's not my belief that either of those two individuals who are now in jail, murdered nor conspired to murder Missy. I do believe, in my opinion that she may have been the victim of knowing or disclosing some information she may have known to the wrong individual. We have discussed this before in previous threads and I don't want this to be another instance of that. I am simply stating that it is possible, that what was discussed before may in fact be the case. All MOO

Prior to Missy's death several agencys were already here, looking into at least two ex Ellis co, sheriffs department employees who were stealing guns from the evidence locker and selling those stolen guns (some of which had already been reported back to the ATF as having been destroyed). See much earlier threads where this was all discussed. While it's not my belief that either of those two individuals who are now in jail, murdered nor conspired to murder Missy. I do believe, in my opinion that she may have been the victim of knowing or disclosing some information she may have known to the wrong individual. We have discussed this before in previous threads and I don't want this to be another instance of that. I am simply stating that it is possible, that what was discussed before may in fact be the case. All MOO

Thank you. I remember now. There were a lot of threads to remember

Thank you. I remember now. There were a lot of threads to remember

Oh, I know. I would have given you a reference but there are too many to search. Lol. [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member