TX TX - TJ Murray, 24, Huntsville, 19 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still confused as to how this case hasn't been solved. IMO he was a victim of foul play after the altercation at the bar. If that isn't the case, I find it hard to believe that a 24 year old man would willingly disappear on a drunken whim and stay missing for over a year, especially after his brother's death. This case is perplexing and I'm hoping LE is keeping quiet for a good reason! Regardless of the circumstances, SOMEONE knows something!! I can't imagine the type of person that can keep such a dark secret for so long.

Bumping for TJ! This case is very scary to me being that I am a young man that likes to go out occasionally & throw a few back with my friends as well, when I go out I'm very cautious now and always have these young men that just disappear after nights of drinking in the back of my mind. This young man didn't seem to have any history of family troubles or really any other troubles period & its pretty obvious to me that he didn't just disappear willingly on a drunken whim. Something happened that night & somebody knows about it and I'd wish they would say something. His family still posts on his fb regularly & its truly heart breaking. Somebody bring TJ home please!

This isnt far from Interstate 45, what about Brandon Scott Lavergne. I know his only known crimes are against females but obviously he has alot of rage and a sister in that area

Poor TJ...if he was female, he would likely have pages and pages of posts and sleuthing, and much more media attention than the occassional local update...JMO

How on earth have I never heard about this missing young man? I live about 30 minutes from Huntsville and am a news junkie. My son played sports against Oak Ridge, where T.J.'s dad Coach Murray coaches. We didn't personally know T.J., but I am stunned this is the first I'm hearing about his disappearance.This case must not get much coverage at all, and I don't understand why. This poor family also lost another son in a drowning accident not too long ago. How much suffering should one family endure? SOMEBODY out there knows SOMETHING and it's time to spill it! This family needs help!

Bumping for TJ! This case is very scary to me being that I am a young man that likes to go out occasionally & throw a few back with my friends as well, when I go out I'm very cautious now and always have these young men that just disappear after nights of drinking in the back of my mind. This young man didn't seem to have any history of family troubles or really any other troubles period & its pretty obvious to me that he didn't just disappear willingly on a drunken whim. Something happened that night & somebody knows about it and I'd wish they would say something. His family still posts on his fb regularly & its truly heart breaking. Somebody bring TJ home please!

Be careful! There are a LOT of men that have disappeared without a trace over the years in the Spring and Cleveland area in Montgomery County. Hopefully the Huntsville police are investigating that angle. I don't know why but I'm assuming you live in the area? If not, still be careful!

Be careful! There are a LOT of men that have disappeared without a trace over the years in the Spring and Cleveland area in Montgomery County Hopefully the Huntsville police are investigating that angle. I don't know why but I'm assuming you live in the area? If not, still be careful!

Embarrassed to quote myself :blushing: but let me clarify when I say a lot of men are missing from the Cleveland area keep in mind the population is only about 7,800. If anyone is interested in these disappearances please look it up and let me know any thoughts about these disappearances possibly relating to T.J. I just read the bar T.J. was reported missing from is in Spring. I've looked for a thread relating to the other missing men, but only found a few posts here and there.

This article lists missing Cleveland men:

"The missing include Larry Baker, who was 54 years old on Jan. 29, 2010, when he was last seen in Cleveland; Rodney Stokley, who was 19 in 2008 when he disappeared while walking along Plum Grove Road; 39-year-old Mark Rhineburger, who was reported missing on Feb. 15, 2012; 54-year-old Dennis Rogers, who was reported missing on March 8, 2012; and 62-year-old Edwin Clark Rodgers, who has been missing since Jan. 6, 2012. All of the cases remain unsolved."

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/clev...cle_58792fe3-3a2b-5ddb-90f5-5de5e3a24027.html

To my knowledge these bones have not been identified. Could they be TJ?

I'm waiting on pins and needles for those remains to be identified. Look up an article called "The Missing Texas Forty." I'm sorry I'm a techno-idiot I don't know how to link it. And that doesn't even include murders that are unsolved, those are just missing. In Texas there is an average of 2 persons reported missing per county (and that have stayed missing) but in Montgomery and Liberty county there are respectively 8 and 33 missing. That's a helluva lot. And I've noticed more than one of these missing were last seen at the Porter Bar and Lounge in Porter, TX. Have you heard about Kelly Nickerson? Google his name. Great to see a fellow Houstonian, I grew up in Houston! Thanks for your interest.

Have there been any updates in the search for TJ?

Today is TJ's 26th birthday.

Happy Birthday, TJ. Many blessings to your family and friends on this difficult day.

I remember when he went missing. Such a shame he still hasn't been found.

Happy birthday, TJ.

I'll be thinking of the Murray family during the holidays.

TJ, you are missed by many!

Was Israel Keyes in the area or close at the time he went missing? IK was tracked using Samantha koenig's bank card in that area and arrested 100 miles north

Was Israel Keyes in the area or close at the time he went missing? IK was tracked using Samantha koenig's bank card in that area and arrested 100 miles north

After looking into it, TJ went missing in October 2011, and IK's activity in Texas was during early 2012. I don't think it quite fits.. I think the bar altercation is ultimately where the answers are in TJ's disappearance.

3 years ago today.
TJ's NamUs entry has no photo, no middle name, no Junior suffix, and he is 20 pounds heavier than his TXDPS listing.
It's probably not important, but I don't understand why it has no photo.

From Houston Mom's post #92 in this thread:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12933/1/
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetailsPrintt2.asp?id='M11/4/201110:03:02AM'&Person=Missing%20Person

M1111001b.jpgM1111001a.jpg
photo links:
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch_images/final/M1111001b.jpg
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch_images/final/M1111001a.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members