TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you probably have to make a FOIA request and you may have to pay money, so I'd email Todd Unger instead. JMO

I think so as well. I really didnt think it would *as easy* as just calling them up. LOL I just didnt want to argue with a stranger on FB.

It always baffles me when suspects/POI's think they can outsmart LE. It, also, baffles me that people can be so cruel as to torment families of missing/victims by withholding vital information. Grow a pair and do the right thing!!

I just heard on WFAA's news broadcast ... RF's neighbor saw his (RF's) headlights that night (as he left) and thought it was strange because HER car was still there. So someone did take her car back to her apartment/house. This is what I have been thinking all along. He had help.

I'm sure this broadcast will be online soon but it just aired.

Search warrants reveal new details into Zuzu Verk disappearance case
2016-10-28T03:00:59Z
2016-10-28T03:06:12Z
By Ronnie Marley, Digital Content ManagerCONNECT
ALPINE, TX (KWES) -
The search for Zuzu Verk continues but more details came out Thursday in search warrants released from the municipal court in Alpine.

Two warrants were issued for a gray Ford F-150 and a white Mustang.

Police believe both cars were used to hide evidence by Robert Fabian, who has been named a suspect, and friend Christopher Estrada.

Another warrant for Fabian's cell phone shows he made phone calls and sent messages to Estrada.

One of Fabian's friends turned over a laptop that had items Fabian wanted deleted from social media.

There is still a $100,000 reward for information that leads to finding Zuzu Verk.

If you know anything, call the Alpine Police Department at (432) 837-3486.

Copyright 2016 KWES. All rights reserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

According to this link, there are a couple of new things.

a. RF called to have a welfare check on Zuzu Friday- but he isnt the person who filed the missing persons report.
b. Zuzu's car was there when Robert left early Wednesday am. But the car was gone by Friday when they started investigating.
c. Bed shakes around 2am and a shut the F up
e. RF jumps in the shower, after pacing between 2-3am
f. RF called his friend CS around 3:15, with snapchats at the same time. This was Wednesday am.
g. Neighbor hears a thump around 4am
h. Zuzu's phone went dead around 6:30 Wednesday am

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Ne...rd-the-night-Zuzu-disappeared--398978991.html

I suspect more than one person will be going to jail. If I had to guess, it would be 3.

I have copies of the search warrants. How do I post them? It's a PDF file.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

I have copies of the search warrants. How do I post them? It's a PDF file.

In other cases, they have been uploaded to dropbox and then shared that way. I *do* know they also usually put a watermark on them to keep others who are reading from stealing them and publishing them on their own.

In other cases, they have been uploaded to dropbox and then shared that way. I *do* know they also usually put a watermark on them to keep others who are reading from stealing them and publishing them on their own.
I have Dropbox. Let me do that and see if it works.

I have Dropbox. Let me do that and see if it works.

I think it needs to have a mod-approved watermark. There was some issue in the Sierah Jougin case when a user uploaded with a custom watermark. I don't know exactly what happened but they were posted and then taken down for a day or so until they could get an approved post up. So best wait until you hear from a mod on what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton