TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some good stuff in the warrant. I think we might have some things wrong on the time line.

My search feature is still not working. Can anyone link to the media thread? The Search Warrants need to go there too so they don't get buried. Thanks.

My search feature is still not working. Can anyone link to the media thread? The Search Warrants need to go there too so they don't get buried. Thanks.

Gardener if you can post them there that would be great because I can not open it on my tablet for some reason.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?320132-TX-Zuzu-Renee-Verk-22-Alpine-12-Oct-2016-Media-Maps-amp-Timeline-NO-DISCUSSION&p=12895629#post12895629

ETA: I got it to open on another computer.

I'm confused about the timeline in this article about the warrants. I think the news report has made an error when it talks about CE visiting a friend at 1:00 a.m.

A search warrant for a 2005 Gray Ford F-150 revealed that Fabian borrowed the car from a friend in the early morning hours of October 12.

A separate search warrant for a 2016 White Ford Mustang states Fabian was picked up by Christopher Estrada from the 500 block of South 16th Street on October 12. Estrada took Fabian to his home on the 400 block of North Harrison.

The search warrant says that on that same day, Estrada visited a friend around 1 a.m. and seemed distraught and was pacing back and forth.
The friend told authorities that she asked Estrada if he was okay. She says Estrada told her, "I'm fine. I didn't do anything. If they interview me, I have nothing to say."

BBM

There's a lot happening in the early morning of October 12, including what the downstairs neighbor saw and heard. The article doesn't say what time CE picked up RF on October 12 in his Mustang and took him home. But at 1:00a.m. "on that same day" (October 12?) Estrada visits a friend around 1:00 a.m. and says he didn't do anything. So when did the "anything" CE refers to happen? There isn't time for "anything" to happen by 1:00 a.m. Wednesday Oct 12! Is this an error and does the news report mean CE visited a friend at 1:00 a.m. on Thursday October 13? That makes more sense to me based on what we know. If CE is to be believed, he said on FB that he and RF drove around in his Mustang on Wednesday evening October 12. I suspect that's when CE found out what RF had done and was possibly used by RF to dispose of items. So showing up distraught at a friend's at 1:00 a.m. on October 13 would fit the timeline better.

I'll interested to check this out on the warrants.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/3350...ils-into-zuzu-verk-disappearance?sf40153609=1

So based on the Warrants CE was already in Alpine at a friends house, 1am October 12th? This makes it seem as though he knew what was going on before 3-4 in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have permission to source the warrants. I obtained them from CBS 7.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Someone's got to plea out. In one of the documents, it says RF's sister awoke her husband in the early hours of Wednesday morning to ask for the keys to the truck (the construction company's truck). RF's sister has three young children of her own to think about as well.

I don't know how to watermark a PDF file. I was told by my source, who is extremely legitimate, that it's public record now, anyway. If someone wants to try to add a watermark, then they're welcome to. Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5a0mhqmdf5fnl45/AABg2Tw9T2hZWtqzXHVGfYb4a?dl=0

I think the watermarks were added to files in the Sievers case that Websleuths purchased at the courthouse. They were not available for free.

I edited the post with the link, sourcing CBS 7 with their permission.

I'm confused about the timeline in this article about the warrants. I think the news report has made an error when it talks about CE visiting a friend at 1:00 a.m.

A search warrant for a 2005 Gray Ford F-150 revealed that Fabian borrowed the car from a friend in the early morning hours of October 12.

A separate search warrant for a 2016 White Ford Mustang states Fabian was picked up by Christopher Estrada from the 500 block of South 16th Street on October 12. Estrada took Fabian to his home on the 400 block of North Harrison.

The search warrant says that on that same day, Estrada visited a friend around 1 a.m. and seemed distraught and was pacing back and forth.
The friend told authorities that she asked Estrada if he was okay. She says Estrada told her, "I'm fine. I didn't do anything. If they interview me, I have nothing to say."

BBM

There's a lot happening in the early morning of October 12, including what the downstairs neighbor saw and heard. The article doesn't say what time CE picked up RF on October 12 in his Mustang and took him home. But at 1:00a.m. "on that same day" (October 12?) Estrada visits a friend around 1:00 a.m. and says he didn't do anything. So when did the "anything" CE refers to happen? There isn't time for "anything" to happen by 1:00 a.m. Wednesday Oct 12! Is this an error and does the news report mean CE visited a friend at 1:00 a.m. on Thursday October 13? That makes more sense to me based on what we know. If CE is to be believed, he said on FB that he and RF drove around in his Mustang on Wednesday evening October 12. I suspect that's when CE found out what RF had done and was possibly used by RF to dispose of items. So showing up distraught at a friend's at 1:00 a.m. on October 13 would fit the timeline better.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/3350...ils-into-zuzu-verk-disappearance?sf40153609=1

I thought the same thing as I was reading through the search Warrants. STQ just posted the documents. The actual search warrants say CE visited the friend Oct 12 at 1 AM. Either they got the date wrong OR maybe something happened to Zuzu before 1 AM? The 3:30 AM calls and snapchats could have just been them getting their story straight.

IMO, we cannot take RF's word for it on the time he last saw Zuzu :(

Zuzu's house is 1.5 miles, 6 mins by car, 30 mins to walk from the address that CE claims he picked RF up at. The warrants don't give a time of when he picked him up it just says on Oct 12th.

So reading through these warrants and the time lines are jiving to me. What the neighbor said does not match with what the warrants say. So is it a case of just having the times wrong ?

In my opinion and speculation only, the best friend has a very narrow window in which to save himself, and save his family from disgrace. There is no dishonor or disloyalty by telling LE exactly what happened. I'm speculating the alleged Perp told the best friend it was an accident, and he needed help.

The best friend can either go to jail for his friend and ruin his family and his future (in my opinion) or he can cooperate with LE *now*. It's not too late to save himself. If he doesn't want to do this for himself, he should think of his family. He can either stand up and be the guy who did the right thing in a horribly difficult situation, or he can end up someone's girlfriend in prison.

Do the right thing CE. Save yourself, save your family the disgrace, and help Zuzu's family with closure. It is the right thing to do. It's what a real man would do. Don't be a coward.

Of course this is all opinion and speculation only.

BBM

So based on the Warrants CE was already in Alpine at a friends house, 1am October 12th? This makes it seem as though he knew what was going on before 3-4 in the morning.

BBM

That's what I was confused about. It does say 1:00 a.m. October 12 in the warrant. That really doesn't make sense to me. And it doesn't say what time CE picked up RF and took him home. That could have been later on Wednesday. Back to reading.

So who lives at 506 South 16th Street? That's not Zuzu's address.

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.349...4!1sOGaReJk9c5ybcCybrjHK1g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

At the end of the street in street view I see some kind of tank past the windmill: https://www.google.com/maps/@30.349...kIt9F-v0dKVEqfSdxw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Anyone know what the tank is? Possible hiding place?

I was thinking the same thing! Kind of just ends there and then a whole lot of land and open area. That address is just about smack in the middle between RF's place, and his Sister's address, with Zuzu's place up north, making the point of the triangle! Surely they would have searched the area around this address right?

Oh and I believe it's a feeder of some sort. Looks old and not used though.

So who lives at 506 South 16th Street? That's not Zuzu's address.

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.349...4!1sOGaReJk9c5ybcCybrjHK1g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

At the end of the street in street view I see some kind of tank past the windmill: https://www.google.com/maps/@30.349...kIt9F-v0dKVEqfSdxw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Anyone know what the tank is? Possible hiding place?

That is the address of JC, the son of the F-150 truck owner. RF went to his house and woke the wife to borrow the truck. Wife had to wake James to get the keys.

Edited to add: J was in possession of the truck. But the truck actually belongs to his fathers construction company.

BBM

I thought the same thing as I was reading through the search Warrants. STQ just posted the documents. The actual search warrants say CE visited the friend Oct 12 at 1 AM. Either they got the date wrong OR maybe something happened to Zuzu before 1 AM? The 3:30 AM calls and snapchats could have just been them getting their story straight.

IMO, we cannot take RF's word for it on the time he last saw Zuzu :(

That's true. The neighbor said it got quiet about 11:00. But I still think the date could be wrong. More reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton