TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;1NTmasGR0Wk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NTmasGR0Wk[/video]
minute 350

Question: CE, why did RF call you at 315 am on the morning that Zuzu is believed to have disappeared?

Answer: If I wanted to help him paint a table.

is this a Freudian Slip, why would he mention painting a table at this particular time, could the table have needed to be fixed or painted to conceal evidence,

so why did RF call his friend at 315am
and why did RF borrow his BIL's truck around 6am,
and why did the sister and mother of RF go to Mexico for 18 minutes,

[video=youtube;1NTmasGR0Wk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NTmasGR0Wk[/video]
minute 430

CE's friend said he did not seem fine, he seemed distraught and nervous
Question: was she fabricating this?
CE: Yes
Question: car wash said CE acted very unusual and asked 3 times to get his car cleaned that day
CE: that's not true

And another
:wagon:

to

Websleuths,

:cheer:Mi88 !!:cheer:

We're glad you're here!!

:party:

minute 430

Question: car wash said CE acted very unusual and asked 3 times to get his car cleaned that day

Now in my opinion, this is where CE's is going to get himself in a crack. This is exactly why RF's lawyer is not allowing him to speak. Why would the car wash guy lie? I don't think car wash guy has any reason to lie. I love the reporter from Crime Watch Daily too. He is asking GREAT questions.

:welcome: to Websleuths by the way!

[video=youtube;M-1ZaH4c8pg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-1ZaH4c8pg[/video]
minute 13:10
Zuzu said she didn't feel safe, and wanted to transfer to a different school, her tires had recently been slashed, and she didn't know if RF had slashed them, but believed he could have done it

this case looks so obvious, but without "proof" it could drag on and on,

Question: CE, why did RF call you at 315 am on the morning that Zuzu is believed to have disappeared?

this strange comment reminds me of another unusual thing to do with painting a table - Zuzu and her friend recently went on a hike in order to re-paint a table as someone had put "stupid" stuff on that table
youtube video: [video=youtube;M-1ZaH4c8pg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-1ZaH4c8pg[/video]
SPECIAL REPORT: Piecing together Zuzu Verk's disappearance - minute 14:46

what was written on the table that Zuzu wanted to hike to in order to erase it,
and who had put it there,
and what table did RF want to re-paint after Zuzu's disappearance?

Thank you bordnem and bootsctr, you are sweet.

I agree with you bootsctr, I don't think the car wash guy has any interest to lie.
To find out where the truth lies, I ask myself who has an interest to lie....
And to me, the 2 direct persons who have that interest are CE and RF. Chris Estrada because after the fact he interacted on Snapchat with the suspect and met him, washed professionally his car 3 times the following days and acted nervous etc.... Maybe the least dumb is RF who lawyered up, because he knows perfectly that his lies can cause his own life.

To my understanding this alleged crime was not planned, as there are some inconsistencies with what RF said to police the first days and what witnesses saw.
I am sure the prosecution is working hard on this case from behind close doors and so far they did a great job - it is very silent, no proof is disclosed that may help the defendant in any ways and another GJ is expected to reconvene soon.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by folshzac
minute 430

>>> snip <<<

:welcome6:

to

Websleuths,

:drumroll:
folshzac !!

Glad to have you with us!!

:rollercoaster:

is this a Freudian Slip, why would he mention painting a table at this particular time, could the table have needed to be fixed or painted to conceal evidence,

so why did RF call his friend at 315am
and why did RF borrow his BIL's truck around 6am,
and why did the sister and mother of RF go to Mexico for 18 minutes,
Wow as a lay-person / hypothetical jury member - CE in this interview sounds like he is hiding something and the whole story sounds like a load of B.S. Call at 3:15 am to paint a table? His friend credibly says he does NOT look fine right after this - and CE mumbles / equivocates about his friend "fabricating".

Great job folshzac.

I can't wait for Z's parents and siblings to get some answers, and LE and CJ system to resolve this.

BBM

It was such a lame excuse for going into Mexico so briefly at that time. I posted about this earlier, but the travel permit they said they were getting does not require a trip into Mexico earlier than the date one enters Mexico. Most of the permit can be done online, with a brief stop at the border to validate it on the way into Mexico. If they were going through the entire process of obtaining the permit without going online, it would have taken longer than the 20 minutes they were in Mexico, as there are two places you need to go at the border to apply and validate. So there was absolutely no reason for them to drive over an hour to spend 20 minutes in Mexico that day to obtain a permit for future travel.

On the other hand, 20 minutes would be sufficient to hand off ZuZu to a family member of theirs waiting a few miles (five minutes or so) over the border. :mad:
JMO
I would have hit my "thank you" button 5 times on this post if I could have! :gaah:

Thank you bordnem and bootsctr, you are sweet.

I agree with you bootsctr, I don't think the car wash guy has any interest to lie.
To find out where the truth lies, I ask myself who has an interest to lie....
And to me, the 2 direct persons who have that interest are CE and RF. Chris Estrada because after the fact he interacted on Snapchat with the suspect and met him, washed professionally his car 3 times the following days and acted nervous etc.... Maybe the least dumb is RF who lawyered up, because he knows perfectly that his lies can cause his own life.

To my understanding this alleged crime was not planned, as there are some inconsistencies with what RF said to police the first days and what witnesses saw.
I am sure the prosecution is working hard on this case from behind close doors and so far they did a great job - it is very silent, no proof is disclosed that may help the defendant in any ways and another GJ is expected to reconvene soon.
:greetings: Welcome, Mi88!

That is so sad. Bittersweet for her family, for sure. They must be so proud of her, and so sad. Where are you, Zuzu?

Wow. Absolutely heart breaking. . . .

There are too many reasons pointing to RF hurting her & CE covering up, but part of me wants to hope she is somewhere out there alive & staying strong.

Hoping and praying for answers to what happened to this beautiful young person.

Sending prayers of love and comfort to all who are searching for answers for Zuzu.

#findzuzu The POIs don't seem like criminal masterminds. Why is this taking so long?

#findzuzu The POIs don't seem like criminal masterminds. Why is this taking so long?

Building a case that will hold up at trial is a long, tedious process in many cases. The fact that ZuZu hasn't been found means that their evidence has to be even more solid. The defense will say she is alive somewhere, so the prosecution has to prove murder without a body. It can be done, but not quickly. I believe arrests will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003