UID Victim: The Asian Male, UP9355, John Doe #8, poss. died 1996-2001, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone is using Tirrel Santigo name and SS#. LE can track the individual if they wanted to.

I am not sure how to submit them properly. I E-mailed the Namus contacts for the submissions I posted on here.

If they ever found the cabbie he might be able to describe the man, but they'd have to find both the man and the cabbie for him to be identified. Tirrel was a 16 year old high school kid, if the man in the cab was one of his friends they probably would have more info and getting into the cab on 10th & Hudson wouldn't be considered the last time he was seen.

Tirrel went by Mia and dressed as a female. Just because he was a 16 year old who wore female clothes doesn't mean he was a sex worker. I's possible, but the kid went to a special theater school on 43rd

True it doesn't. But if Tirrel had no back or leg pain no limp no physio being done it might also mean it's not him either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True it doesn't. But if Tirrel had no back or leg pain no limp no physio being done it might also mean it's not him either.

Post mortem said he May have suffered from Musculoskeletal disorder but maybe he didnt. I have no idea what they mean by may. I wish they would have been more clear. If it was wear and tear you would think he would be older or was an extreme athlete (football player) maybe child laborer from china? Rheumatoid arthritis can strike at a very young age. But I would think an autopsy could show the difference.

Whether he was Asian, African American or mixed Afro/Asian - he may have suffered from Sickle Cell Anemia which can be found in both races.
Signs and symptoms of sickle cell anemia can be mild or severe enough to require frequent hospitalizations. They may include:

• Anemia (looking pale)
  • Dark urine
  • Yellow eyes
  • Painful swelling of hands and feet
  • Frequent pain episodes
  • Stunted growth
  • Stroke

So, his musculoskeletal disorder may have not been the result of a congenital bone deformity, but rather a blood disorder that may compromise gait over a period of time.

I wonder about the possibility of Asian Male being murdered by someone in law enforcement and dressed in drag as a cover-up to throw off any possible leads. Perhaps he was in custody and was roughed up which resulted in his death. Would there be a way to check against police custody/criminal history for someone of his description? Or any of the LISK victims for that matter? The law enforcement there has already been proven corrupt.

Post mortem said he May have suffered from Musculoskeletal disorder but maybe he didnt. I have no idea what they mean by may. I wish they would have been more clear. If it was wear and tear you would think he would be older or was an extreme athlete (football player) maybe child laborer from china? Rheumatoid arthritis can strike at a very young age. But I would think an autopsy could show the difference.

Musculoskeletal disorders can even be from injury. Perhaps they weren't sure if he had been injured in his past or if there was a pathological process causing the issues. Maybe there was some sort of trauma to his system to make them think it, but they didn't know what that trauma was from. JMO

If one looks at the map where all of the bodies/remains were located along the causeway it is interesting that the 4 in burlap were closest to Asian John Doe and all were intact like Asian John Doe. The Asian John Doe is so close to the other bodies it begs the question as to whether or not Asian John Doe's body lying intact and undiscovered in that area inspired the killer to leave the other 4 bodies intact in that same area after, but hidden by burlap and stripped b/c he wanted to see their naked preserved FEMALE bodies.

It's almost like Asian John Doe allowed the killer to see that dismembering and scattering remains was more risky than just leaving whole intact bodies. A year or two before that Asian Doe was left intact some of the dismembered remains had been discovered within a small time period of being left out (Manorville victim Jessica Taylor) and other victims dismembered remains found years before (Jane Doe 6 and Fire Island Jane Doe). IMO I see an evolution of a killer and his disposal methods according to what had been found and what had not. Rifkin evolved in the same way.

Bingo. He had no limp so. So people trying to remember a guy with a limp might have put them off.

And this is from NYPD
attachment.php

Attachments

• bk-tirrel-santiago.jpg
    bk-tirrel-santiago.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 77
If one looks at the map where all of the bodies/remains were located along the causeway it is interesting that the 4 in burlap were closest to Asian John Doe and all were intact like Asian John Doe. The Asian John Doe is so close to the other bodies it begs the question as to whether or not Asian John Doe's body lying intact and undiscovered in that area inspired the killer to leave the other 4 bodies intact in that same area after, but hidden by burlap and stripped b/c he wanted to see their naked preserved FEMALE bodies.

It's almost like Asian John Doe allowed the killer to see that dismembering and scattering remains was more risky than just leaving whole intact bodies. A year or two before that Asian Doe was left intact some of the dismembered remains had been discovered within a small time period of being left out (Manorville victim Jessica Taylor) and other victims dismembered remains found years before (Jane Doe 6 and Fire Island Jane Doe). IMO I see an evolution of a killer and his disposal methods according to what had been found and what had not. Rifkin evolved in the same way.

Or what if it was two friends, two killers, who have now both committed suicide, one with access to bags one with not....

NAMUS, Charley Project, and other sourses report last sighting in Bklyn.

Dee I would go with the police blotter report but that's just me. Most of the other sours are vague and lacking any real detail but the blotter report makes sense. The others just say last seen near his home address, but the blotter is specific, 10th & Hudson, which makes sense and says he was last seen getting into a cab with a man. It's up to you, but I'd go with that. The others I think are an error or just laziness

Dee I would go with the police blotter report but that's just me. Most of the other sours are vague and lacking any real detail but the blotter report makes sense. The others just say last seen near his home address, but the blotter is specific, 10th & Hudson, which makes sense and says he was last seen getting into a cab with a man. It's up to you, but I'd go with that. The others I think are an error or just laziness
How do we know the information in the blotter turned out to be reliable, it doesn't seem to be corroborated anywhere else?

Do you have a link for the police blotter? Typically LE will document the last place a family member saw the missing person. Was he spotted by friends in Manhattan after leaving Bklyn? And was he a student anywhere?

How do we know the information in the blotter turned out to be reliable, it doesn't seem to be corroborated anywhere else?

We don't, but we have nothing else to go on. There is no information aside from that police blotter. And if you think about it, it makes sense. Were did young gay minorities congregate in 2005? Around Christopher street. It makes absolute sense he would be there. Aug 21 was a Sunday night. He went to Repertory High School, a theater high school on w 43rd st. This wasn't some crack addicted homeless street walker. I'm not sure if school would be back in session yet. But in my opinion, the circumstances of his disappearance make sense with the details of the LISK case. But no one seems to be looking carefully enough at the details of the Manorville cases.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleepy2024
Back