UID Victim: The Female Toddler, UP9704, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What confuses me is how we know they were able to extract a DNA sample from the child victim because they used it to match the Jane Doe's bag of bones found near Jones Beach yet that same DNA sample has been no use in helping identify the victim.

So they have the child's DNA sample and it is safe to say that the DNA of the majority of the children reported missing in the last decade are on file for comparison yet we have no word of any matches.

This tells me that the child victim is a child that was never assumed to be missing, abducted, etc...

A loner mom and her lone child.

Perhaps their prior neighbors were told that the two simply moved away to another state.

It's so sad how two people can slip through the cracks without anyone realizing they are no longer alive.

If someone filed a missing persons report they would not be able to find them. The mother is not listed with NAMUS. The child is listed with NAMUS. Her DNA isnt. It does not make sense. Unlike the other victims there is no sketch of the mother. It is my belief LE knows who they are and doesnt want a public identification. Maybe they are the victims of the manorville killer. If he knew them then the police knows who he is. Just a gut feeling.

The fact that the bodies are so far apart suggests that they did not die at the same time (otherwise the bodies would be together).

The kid was wrapped in a blanket, suggesting care. The mother was not, suggesting that whoever disposed of her did not care.

Probably the mother died first, perhaps from spousal abuse.

Then the child died later, and the father/BF did not want to explain to authorities for whatever reason. So the body was disposed of in the same area, but with greater care.

The fact that the bodies are so far apart suggests that they did not die at the same time (otherwise the bodies would be together).

The kid was wrapped in a blanket, suggesting care. The mother was not, suggesting that whoever disposed of her did not care.

Probably the mother died first, perhaps from spousal abuse.

Then the child died later, and the father/BF did not want to explain to authorities for whatever reason. So the body was disposed of in the same area, but with greater care.[/QUOTE

I would equate the seperation of mother and child with the dismemberment of bodies found in Manorville and on OP. I dont think theres 3 killers. I think theres either one or two. LE has there DNA. Its not out there for family members to match it up to. WHY? I think its because LE knows who the victims are.I think they are the key to an arrest.

or they just wanted them apart so they couldn't be tied together..?--probably figured they would never be found

or they just wanted them apart so they couldn't be tied together..?--probably figured they would never be found

No, I think for those two they died in an abusive home situation with a boyfriend who didnt want to have to explain to LE how they died.

I doubt they died at the same time.

The general area was just a convient place to dump inconvient bodies, that is pretty much why they were there.

No, I think for those two they died in an abusive home situation with a boyfriend who didnt want to have to explain to LE how they died.

The general area was just a convient place to dump inconvient bodies, that is pretty much why they were there.

nothing "general" about that area

A serial killers family.

A serial killers family.

Not necessarily. The mother could have died through abuse, or even through something like an OD. But, if there was not a clear link to the child, explaining why he had a child (who died) in the first place would have been problematic.

Not necessarily. The mother could have died through abuse, or even through something like an OD. But, if there was not a clear link to the child, explaining why he had a child (who died) in the first place would have been problematic.

In your opinion why do you think LE has been hush about these two victims?

IIRC, a family member of one of the gb4 girls said that was their "assumption" as well, after asking detectives if they had an idea of who the mother/toddler were and were told "no comment"(it may have been for one of the jane doe's, but pretty sure it was the mother/toddler)

When CM posted this it verified my belief.

Anyone know who does the facial reconstruction and/or sketches of UID's for Suffolk County??

When CM posted this it verified my belief.

It would be extremely unprofessional for LE to say anything other than "no comment" to someone other than immediate relatives. Just because the GB4 girls were found in the same area does not entitle their relatives to information about another case. They are not related to the child and it's mother, so they are NOT entitiled to information about that case.

i hope you mean all the bodies and not the toddler and mother

It is a large widerness area traversed by few roads. People who want to hide bodies usually hide them in wilderness areas where discovery is unlikely (because they are wild areas people don't normally go to). If there are few roads, the dump sites will be linked by the roads (on account of the killers/dumpers not having star trek transporters to beam them far from the road).

Not rocket science. Or is there something I'm missing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back