UID Victim: The Female Toddler, UP9704, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case has a red flag fiying high in the wind. The mother is not listed with NaMus. Theres no race, no description, no DNA! NOTHING? The child is listed with NaMus. Minimal info. No DNA, no gender, no picture or description of the blanket. The only info they realeased is a picture of the jewlry. Someone may have claimed a family abduction after killing a mother and her child. This may seem off base but I wonder if LE knows who they are and is keeping that to themselves as part ofthe inverstigation.

The silence is deafening, and I include the media in that.

I admit I am stuck on the UID victims. It requires more research than I am able to do efficiently on my phone but I applaud all of you that are searching for this baby's ID!

I'm not sure on the time line of the child victim and mother, or of this particular SK's "hunting" area but what about Jennifer Dawn Lancaster (has a thread on here started today) as the mother, and her elder missing daughter as the toddler? Lancaster went missing in 2000 along with two bi-racial daughters aged 1 month and 1 year.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/lancaster_jennifer.html

According to the medical examiners findings that is listed on namus the child was 1-4 years old, they're unsure if male or female and the estimated post mortem was 1 year. (earlier reports listed her at 16-32 months old and post mortem of 1-5 years). but going by whats on namus its puzzling to me how they can be somewhat specific as to post mortem but cant better estimate the age of the child. I chalk that up to my lack of knowledge on the subject. so going by what the ME tells us on namus she would have been born between 06-09 range if my math is correct, and probably not one of the children in question. as to the mother/relative of the child found in nassau county the only thing we have to work with is a vague description of how she was found assuming the remains are female and some photos of the jewelry that was found with both her and the child.

Go to missing and exploited children NY? THE VERY LAST PERSON LISTED ON THAT PAGE IS FROM AMITIVILLE? It has an age progression picture. May be in the company of her mother. It does not make a diifference to me how long LE claims the child has been on OP. Not under these circumstances.

Please post a link to that specific website / child.

Please post a link to that specific website / child.

Type missing and exploited children ny. Click onto the first link. Not the one highlighted in yellow. Shes the last one on page. Age progression picture. Ithink her last name is westwood.

Type missing and exploited children ny. Click onto the first link. Not the one highlighted in yellow. Shes the last one on page. Age progression picture. Ithink her last name is westwood.

I am sorry. Her name is Tiffany Susan Westford.

My opinion about the child is not based on what we know. Its based on what we dont know. The withholding of information (in my opinion) on the mother and the limited info on the child is by design. I feel like they know who they are.

It was stated that the child was on OP for a period of 1 to 5 years. If thats true then i guess its safe to assume the same for the mother. Is there a sketch of the mother? I dont recall seeing one. If theres no sketch then maybe her head was not found with her remains. This might be why theres so little info. Maybe this related to Manorville. AGAIN? Only if theres no sketch.

I'm not sure what they would gain by withholding the identities of the victims.

I'm not sure what they would gain by withholding the identities of the victims.

I dont know either. That is what my opinion is based on. Either they have the info and they forgot to release it or they bave the info and they dont want to release it. Its one or tbe other.

Suppose you filed a missings person report for these two. Would you be able to find them? Not unless you jump through hoops.

My opinion about the child is not based on what we know. Its based on what we dont know. The withholding of information (in my opinion) on the mother and the limited info on the child is by design. I feel like they know who they are.

IIRC, a family member of one of the gb4 girls said that was their "assumption" as well, after asking detectives if they had an idea of who the mother/toddler were and were told "no comment"(it may have been for one of the jane doe's, but pretty sure it was the mother/toddler)

I wonder if the deaths of the mother and her child are related to Manorville?

I am sorry. Her name is Tiffany Susan Westford.

The doe toddler was: non-caucasin and wearing golden hoop earrings

Tiffany Susan Westford was: non-caucasin and wearing golden hoop earrings

ATLANTICTiffanySusanWestfordmissingNov1993_zpsa52a842d.png

The doe toddler estaimated to have been between 1 and 3 years old, and diappeared sometime between 2005-2011

Tiffany Susan Westford 2 years old, diappeared November 13, 1993.

So the doe toddlers time of death estimated and Tiffany-s time of disappearence does NOT fit.

However what if the killer had the toddler in a freezer for years and then years later dumped the body where it was found, then the age of the remains would seem younger than they really was.

Long shot I know but not impossible.

Tiffanys mother was suspected to have abducted Tiffany.
Here is info on her:

1084-r1.jpg

Above: Marie Dominique in 1993

Name: Marie Dominique
Height: 5'4
Weight: 140
Sex: Female
Race: Black
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Date of Birth: Jun 24, 1964
Date of Disappearance: Nov 13, 1993

Vital statistics: Black female. Born on June 24, 1964. Black hair, black eyes. She occasionally wears glasses. She speaks English and Haitian. She may be using the aliases "Catherine Dominique," "Marie Westford," "Marie Dominigue" and/or "Catherine Sanon." She has previously worked as a Certified Nurse Assistant. Was twenty-nine at the time.

If you have any information as to Tiffany's whereabouts, please contact the Suffolk County Police Department Missing Persons Unit at 631-852-6194. Any information received will be kept confidential

RSBM

Wow, that is a startling find.

Except that they went missing almost an entire decade before the discovery of the child & her mom's remains and the investigators are fairly confident that the evidence at the scene where the child victim was found supports that the child victim had not been dead for more than 12 months.

Do you think this case would be viewed differently therfore handled differently if there were no other remains found on OP?

IIRC, a family member of one of the gb4 girls said that was their "assumption" as well, after asking detectives if they had an idea of who the mother/toddler were and were told "no comment"(it may have been for one of the jane doe's, but pretty sure it was the mother/toddler)

Its said that identifying murder victims is the first step towards finding a killer. Why would LE say no comment? That would make me believe that they are also the victims of a serial killer.

I don't see anything I can think of that would exclude her. It would be good to know what they mean by non Caucasian, namus has the sex and race as unsure which is puzzling after all the earlier descriptions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back