UID Victim: The Female Toddler, UP9704, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasn't there a sketch somewhere? From that Dormer presser?

It is Dormer who I thought stated it was a Caucasian woman. It stuck with me when I read the child was non-Caucasian. Not that it is uncommon to have a bi-racial child but more along I thought it would be easier to identify. But I digress because now I can't find the clip. I do believe it was from a video clip. It's also weird the child is in NamUs but the mother is not listed.

It is so unlikely that a missing child would not be reported missing I think all these unidentified victims were illegal aliens, maybe Russian women originally smuggled in to work in the clubs.

I think it's more likely that she may have been Hispanic, from Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic. If she were Russian, she would be Caucasian, right?

Official New york State Missing Child List

And a reminder to anyone looking at these lists, the child victim would have been somewhere between the ages of 16 months and 32 months when the child died sometime between 2006 and 2011.

I have to give a correction. It would be between 2005-2010. The body was found in 2011, and the PD said the remains were there for 1-5 years.

224991_466438280059224_1113435289_n.jpg

Wanted to post this and thought the child victim thread would ne the most appropriate place. RIP

"Noncaucasian" is an odd way of describing a victim. To me it implies incompetence or deliberate concealment of the child's race. The mother is not described as "noncaucasian" and I think most of us assume she is white. None of his other victims have been Hispanic as far as we know (correct me if I am wrong.) We know how our SK feels about "halfbreeds" and was referring to a person of mixed white and African American lineage. Anyway we cannot accurately determine either the mother or child's race so anyone assuming a particular race should qualify their assumption. On another thread it has already been written in stone that she was Hispanic. I personally am guessing the mother was white and the child is part African American and for some reason LE did not want to describe her as such. I would be interested if anyone could agree with all this and guess why they would do that, conceal the child's race.

"Noncaucasian" is an odd way of describing a victim. To me it implies incompetence or deliberate concealment of the child's race. The mother is not described as "noncaucasian" and I think most of us assume she is white. None of his other victims have been Hispanic as far as we know (correct me if I am wrong.) We know how our SK feels about "halfbreeds" and was referring to a person of mixed white and African American lineage. Anyway we cannot accurately determine either the mother or child's race so anyone assuming a particular race should qualify their assumption. On another thread it has already been written in stone that she was Hispanic. I personally am guessing the mother was white and the child is part African American and for some reason LE did not want to describe her as such. I would be interested if anyone could agree with all this and guess why they would do that, conceal the child's race.

So you are mixing two SKs with different signature, kill speed and behavior together, and then you conclude from one to the other and end up with the mother has to be white and the child is mixed white/what exactly? Wow, now you got me spinning ...

So you are mixing two SKs with different signature, kill speed and behavior together, and then you conclude from one to the other and end up with the mother has to be white and the child is mixed white/what exactly? Wow, now you got me spinning ...

I agree.

Child victim very unlikely to have any ties to GB4 victims. Two completely different dump sites. GB4 were all clustered together on a stretch of the road where it was easy to pull over without anyone noticing. Child Victim and JD #6 (not related to the child but found 250 feet away from her) were found in a different location.

I think most likely the mother was Caucasian as most of his victims were. This would make the baby bi-racial. Depending on what she was a mix of, she may have still appeared caucasian. My friends daughter who is half AA has blue eyes, another friends daughter who is half hispanic has blonde hair. I don't think it hurts to include caucasian children in the search, as the child may have appeared Caucasian (even if she was bi-racial). So if a father for this child isn't in the picture and she has predominately Caucasian features she may be listed as Caucasian on missing child websites....but seem to be non-caucasian for someone trying to ID a body.

How does LE expect the public to aid in the identification of the baby when they wont release race or nationality of the child?

How does LE expect the public to aid in the identification of the baby when they wont release race or nationality of the child?

That's a very good point. Why not release all the information on the victims as possible? It's not like they would be releasing information that could damage the investigation. It could however really help the investigation.

You would think the media would be interested in what the holdup is and keep folks informed but sadly that's not the case. You have 2 different jurisdictions with the mother and child maybe their working on both reconstructions to be released together someday soon.

I think it's more likely that she may have been Hispanic, from Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic. If she were Russian, she would be Caucasian, right?

Not necessarily. Russia is a gigantic country, stretching over almost a half of Asian continent. There are many different nations and ethnic groups in there, so a Russian girl can be very easily non-Caucasian or mixed.

You would think the media would be interested in what the holdup is and keep folks informed but sadly that's not the case. You have 2 different jurisdictions with the mother and child maybe their working on both reconstructions to be released together someday soon.

This case has a red flag fiying high in the wind. The mother is not listed with NaMus. Theres no race, no description, no DNA! NOTHING? The child is listed with NaMus. Minimal info. No DNA, no gender, no picture or description of the blanket. The only info they realeased is a picture of the jewlry. Someone may have claimed a family abduction after killing a mother and her child. This may seem off base but I wonder if LE knows who they are and is keeping that to themselves as part ofthe inverstigation.

I'm not sure on the time line of the child victim and mother, or of this particular SK's "hunting" area but what about Jennifer Dawn Lancaster (has a thread on here started today) as the mother, and her elder missing daughter as the toddler? Lancaster went missing in 2000 along with two bi-racial daughters aged 1 month and 1 year.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/lancaster_jennifer.html

Go to missing and exploited children NY? THE VERY LAST PERSON LISTED ON THAT PAGE IS FROM AMITIVILLE? It has an age progression picture. May be in the company of her mother. It does not make a diifference to me how long LE claims the child has been on OP. Not under these circumstances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back