UK - 39 bodies found in lorry, Essex, 23 October 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the length of time , there was a link earlier talking about code used by the girls family on Facebook about how the trip was going and I think it translated as ;not going well but it’s nearly Spring (meaning she was nearly in uk) and also a link saying she’d tried to arrive the day before but it didn’t come off

Thank you guys for the answers! The difference in some news articles makes it confusing. :)

Apparently it was the perfect place to let them out, along a quiet road with no cctv.

I think that’s probably exactly the spot he was planning to let them out. Answers the question of why he’d have broken the seal also.

upthread somewhere was also a link to something saying MR’s truck had been in that location frequently in the preceding weeks - so perhaps that’s ‘the’ spot for lots of these awful operations.

JMO

From the nature of the charges and the number of people involved, it seems likely we are dealing with an experienced people smuggling ring
As this is an experienced group, led to me believe something went wrong on this occasion.
There's no doubt that something went wrong! :eek:
Or perhaps that was where he was to let them out? Unlikely I suppose, so close to terminal
Seems pretty clear that it was, but I was wondering whether he might have come up with a feasible cover story for opening the trailer.

Tra My's plan when she got to the UK was to work in a nail salon,

They paid at each leg of the journey , so I presume she phoned home each bit of the trip then parents pay . Hopefully there’ll be bank accounts then or how would they pay each time that the police can follow

Re: movement in the truck, I'm a horse trainer and haul all sorts of things all the time. 39 bodies, most in a stage of rigor mortis would NOT be rolling around the back of the trailer. 39 bodies should cover the floor pretty well to minimize space to roll around in, and in a state of unconsciousness or "dead weight" (sorry for the analogy), they wouldn't move at all unless the driver was doing some VERY wild driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71