UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for that, I was genuinely starting to worry that he might be getting away with it. Glad to hear it was unanimous too.

Hopefully the sentence matches the crime, which is beyond question the most horrific I’ve ever read the details of. The longer this absolute monster is off the streets the better - not only in terms of justice for Alesha, but for the safety of kids everywhere.

I must say I did have my doubts at time but there must have been so much more to this than what was being reported. Glad justice has been served and her poor family can rest in the knowledge her killer is behind bars. So horrific and should never have happened. Now this is going to be so unbearably difficult for them trying to rebuild their lives.

I feel really emotional now...the absolute gravity of it all has truly hit me. 16. 16 and capable of these unspeakable acts. We HAVE to make sure nothing like this EVER happens again. EVER.

RIP and fly high beautiful, brave little angel, Alesha xxxxx

Wow. Unanimous. I was having doubts the last day or two about a potential not proven verdict but it seems like the jurors were never under any doubt. I’m sure Alesha’s family are glad this nightmare of a trial is finally over. I know they’ll never be able to return to normal but hopefully this will bring them a tiny little bit of comfort. Rest in peace beautiful girl.

As I expected. Evil boy.

BBM.

I am relieved at the verdict. I believe 100% that it's the truth, no doubt in my mind at all.

I'm glad he's not going to arrogantly walk free and start planning how he can get away with it again.

But Alesha's family have still lost their darling little girl, and nothing can change that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway