UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge orders killer to stand up. He is put in handcuffs.

He says Alesha was a sweet, angelic little girl with her whole life ahead of her.

Judge says the teen stole that life from her.

He says “these were the wickedest, most evil crimes in the history of this court”

Connor Gillies on Twitter

I expect that is when the reality hits home to him

15:36

'We hope he's jailed for a long time'

The heartbroken MacPhail family have said they hope the teen is caged ‘for a long time.”

They said in a statement: “We can’t believe that we will never see our wee angel Alesha again. We miss her so much.

“We hope that the boy who took her from us is jailed for a long time because of what he has done to our family.

“Alesha may be gone from our lives but she will always be in our hearts.”

Boy, 16, guilty of raping and murdering girl, 6

15:40

Killer teen 'emotionless' in dock

Alesha’s teenage killer remains in the dock looking directly at the judge with no expression on his face following the guilty verdict.

An application is being made by the media to publicly identify him.

Both the Crown and Defence will meet tomorrow to discuss the next steps.

Judge orders killer to stand up. He is put in handcuffs.

He says Alesha was a sweet, angelic little girl with her whole life ahead of her.

Judge says the teen stole that life from her.

He says “these were the wickedest, most evil crimes in the history of this court”

Connor Gillies on Twitter

I can't imagine what his mother is going through...... I hope she has some support

Wow that was quick, I hadn't even caught up on this morning's posts and he's already found guilty! I guess the evidence in court was as clear if not clearer than what we saw via the media then; the DNA seemed conclusive but I could certainly have understood if it took a while to reach a verdict given the questions over how he got her out of the flat.

Glad to hear it's over, and I very much hope his age won't lead to an overly soft sentence - I've no idea if there's any past history to come out (although the hints that some locals suspected him before he was ever arrested say a lot), but based on this murder alone, he's a massive danger to young girls, so the longer he's kept away from the rest of society, the better.

I slightly disagree
with what we heard there was only one outcome
This lad was just having his 15 mins with a crazy sub plot
IMO this is a very disturbed individual
The amount of injuries and to go into a house full of adults and whisk her away during the night is even more frightening
From day one I just saw him as a pure narcissist enjoying his moment in court and no surprise there was no reaction when found guilty
He was having fun and games on snapchat with friends after the murder and seemed to carry on as normal

Well as my post history shows i completely agree with you and have all along, but as you can also see from the threads there have been several to tell me that no, THEY feel he is innocent and i'm being overly sure. That anyone could have a doubt in their mind given the evidence WE heard surprised me, but i'm sure the swiftness of the unanimous guilty verdict demonstrates that however much room what we heard must have left in the minds of some for an innocent or not proven verdict, it clearly did not reflect the experience of the jury.

I can't imagine what his mother is going through...... I hope she has some support

I cannot either but what did that child experience in his 16 years to lead to this..?

I am by no means blaming his mother I do have total empathy for her as she didn’t comitt any crime

Just what did happen to contribute to this? Or is he just one who was born evil?

15:45KEY EVENT

Explosive court outburst

Alesha’s dad Robert MacPhail reportedly shouted “*advertiser censored**ing ” at the teen murderer.

It was while the killer was being led away.

Judge Lord Williams also told the 16-year-old: “You committed some of the wickedest most evil crimes this court has ever seen.”

Well as my post history shows i completely agree with you and have all along, but as you can also see from the threads there have been several to tell me that no, THEY feel he is innocent and i'm being overly sure. That anyone could have a doubt in their mind given the evidence WE heard surprised me, but i'm sure the swiftness of the unanimous guilty verdict demonstrates that however much room what we heard must have left in the minds of some for an innocent or not proven verdict, it clearly did not reflect the experience of the jury.

Agree 100% now hopefully he never gets out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member