UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really emotional now...the absolute gravity of it all has truly hit me. 16. 16 and capable of these unspeakable acts. We HAVE to make sure nothing like this EVER happens again. EVER.

RIP and fly high beautiful, brave little angel, Alesha xxxxx

I am in bits too. I don’t know how we can but I am with you. Should never never happen xxxx

The judge says Alesha was an “angelic & sweet little girl” whose life was stolen. Says this is one of the most “wicked, evil crimes” his court has ever heard. He asks for a background report before sentencing, which will be on 21 March. @itvnews

Peter A Smith on Twitter
Good. This judge will be considered with his sentencing. Hopefully he will keep him locked up as long as possible

Unanimous, it just shows that how things are reported really doesn't reflect how they are in reality. They were barely out, it must have been really much more conclusive in person since none of them seemed swayed in the way some of us were.

Justice for Alesha, thank goodness, and hopefully some semblance of peace for those who loved her, they have conducted themselves with real dignity throughout the trial.

I slightly disagree
with what we heard there was only one outcome
This lad was just having his 15 mins with a crazy sub plot
IMO this is a very disturbed individual
The amount of injuries and to go into a house full of adults and whisk her away during the night is even more frightening
From day one I just saw him as a pure narcissist enjoying his moment in court and no surprise there was no reaction when found guilty
He was having fun and games on snapchat with friends after the murder and seemed to carry on as normal

I'm so relieved there was a guilty verdict and that it was unanimous. I know both families lives will have been destroyed by this wicked, evil and senseless act. I also hope that TM will be able to move forward in her life with no doubts or questions surrounding her possible involvement which were proven to be a pack of lies by this monster

Judge orders killer to stand up. He is put in handcuffs.

He says Alesha was a sweet, angelic little girl with her whole life ahead of her.

Judge says the teen stole that life from her.

He says “these were the wickedest, most evil crimes in the history of this court”

Connor Gillies on Twitter

these were the wickedest, most evil crimes in the history of this court”

If a Judge, who has seen it all, uses these words, then I believe a long, long sentence is forthcoming.

15:34

Alesha's mum reacts to verdict

Alesha’s mum, Georgina Lochrane has reacted to the teen’s guilty verdict.

She said: “Words cannot express just how devastated I am to have lost my beautiful, happy, smiley wee girl.

“I am glad that the boy who did this has finally been brought to justice and that he will not be able to inflict the pain on another family that he has done to mine.

“Alesha, I love you so much, my wee pal. I will miss you forever.”

Boy, 16, guilty of raping and murdering girl, 6

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads