UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you even bothered to read the article?

AC’s mother is quoted as saying TM’s aunty told her to check the CCTV footage from 2 am because that’s the last time Toni saw her in bed

Below is a snippet of the article...

She recalled: “She said to me to look at 2am onwards because that’s the last time Toni saw her in bed.

“I looked and saw him coming home. I hadn’t seen him leave so I rewound it a wee bit...

Was TM's aunt called to give testimony? Did AC's mother given testimony that that this conversation took place? Was the 2am time frame ever entered into testimony? No? So pretty must the gutter press coming up with something to give a sensationalist headline.

All IMO

I understand both perspectives from the "2am" comment. There was a lot more evidence against him than just the CCTV, obviously, the DNA at the crime scene was very incriminating and since it wasn't brought up in court the timing could be off.

However, his mother does seem pretty specific in the comment she made. She doesn't just say she checked at 2am. She specifically says "I rewound it a wee bit..." which implies she was told to check 2am initially and remembers going backwards from that point to then finding Aaron a little earlier. It could just be a mix-up though.

This is the extract from the Daily Mail article about the row. I hate the style they use.

Furious his friends had broken furniture during a weekend party at their house, and that he had allowed his younger sister to walk into the nearest town, Rothesay, for a late-night takeaway, Mrs Campbell was seen to storm into his bedroom to admonish him.

From his aggressively shouted response — “Shut the *advertiser censored** up!” — it was patently clear he was beyond parental control. Islanders portray her as a well-meaning, but doting and inadequate mother.

Unmasked: This is the 16-year-old who raped and murdered six-year-old Alesha MacPhail | Daily Mail Online

I drink and it's not to repress anything . Most of us drink, some smoke hash, but its just to chill. You can't cast that wide a net

Of course, it isn't for most people. I think I was just thinking about Jeffrey Dahmer who said he effectively became an alcoholic to try and suppresses his sexual and violent urges in his teenage years because he didn't know how to control them.

And none of AC's prints were found on the knife.
No no DNA found on knife . Could have been destroyed by seawater as it could have been underwater when he left it . Given the revealing of evidence in trial it is very likely and definitely in my opinion is knife from the House or AC but it was reported in article in Scottish Sun from 22/2/19 that he carried a knife and had behavior problems at school. So I find it hard to determine the purpose of it . Maybe it was common for him to carry knife as some sort of status as I have not heard of him actually using one for any purpose.
It is plausible it had been there for some time before 2 July 2018 although given events and links to Ac house the it does fit that he was carrying and disposed of after abduction or maybe dropped unknowingly by AC.
Maybe he had it as a last resort if disturbed during break in. If he used it he could get away and if not identified then could get away with it and as he did not have a need for it left it on beach or maybe dropped by a mistake .
There are so many questions that can only be answered by Ac and as he is known for his lack of cooperation on this front its likely that a lot of possibilities will be nothing more than speculation.
Although everyone has fair idea of events . Its the little details that are unknown and wil probably remain so .

Guys I hope I am not breaking rules by asking this - if anyone is going to know the answer you lot will.

We have seen reports in press this week that AC's girlfriend is standing by him

A. This is the first I have heard mention of a girlfriend
B. I'm thinking that the journo's have twisted AC's mothers words.

My question is ... have we any new press releases that contradicts this - I am praying there is as there is a bunch of angry social media heads out there with pitchforks and I'd hate for some daft but 'innocent' wee lassie to get annihilated - there has been enough blood and tears spilt in this case already.

Again if this is not allowed let me know - I only ask out of concern

Girlfriend 'stands by' Aaron Campbell after he raped and killed Alesha MacPhail | Metro News
Strange how this contradicts his own defence that he split up from girlfriend and had a relation ship with TM

Strange how this contradicts his own defence that he split up from girlfriend and had a relation ship with TM

I think that was a different girlfriend but I could be wrong. I think he allegedly split up with a girlfriend in 2017 and began his affair with TM in autumn of 2017 until I'm not sure when. And then perhaps got his current girlfriend at some point in 2018? I could be way off though.

After seeing the CCTV of him leaving/coming back home, he seems pretty steady on his feet.. was it said he drank a bottle of mad dog AND a bottle of blossom hill or just that he drank that in quantities unknown?

I’m quite a seasoned drinker but if I drank that in a night I think I’d find it hard to stand never mind what he did!

Have you even bothered to read the article?

AC’s mother is quoted as saying TM’s aunty told her to check the CCTV footage from 2 am because that’s the last time Toni saw her in bed

Below is a snippet of the article...

She recalled: “She said to me to look at 2am onwards because that’s the last time Toni saw her in bed.

“I looked and saw him coming home. I hadn’t seen him leave so I rewound it a wee bit...

Yes ..if accurate it fits with 2am not 12

It’s interesting that his mother now appears to be claiming a different version of events re the CCTV than she did in court.

Of course, there are quite different consequences to lying in the press and lying in court....

Even though we do not know if the 2am thing is accurate..it is entered as a direct quote in the article ... plus the comment is very specific in relation to the rewinding "a bit" that does not fit with 12
I think its unfair to state things as BS and try to dround peoples thoughts because they do not fit ones own

How do we even know if the police or defence were aware it was the aunty who suggested she look? It may have only been mentioned in a casual way during the interview? So many not have been brought up on the stand

I think it also has to be considered that there was a witness that T and R were out arguing later than claimed so may have been up later than claimed

They would have every reason not to mention this as per the statement from what was said to the neighbour

Of course even if T did see her later than claimed it still does not neccessarily mean involvement

Just a thought to add to the knife and jogging bottoms with boxers, they could have been all thrown into sea at same time in cctv it almost looks like he is wrapping his clothes round something, if the tide was in going out when he threw them, the local ferry runs very early causing waves to push things back to shaw the knife if thrown into sea at same time as clothes would end up in slightly different location

Knife would sink like a stone if dropped in water and IMO it was left at a different time from clothes . Agree that when he left 2nd time house CCTV it would match that he was carrying joggie bottoms as if it wasn't then are we to believe that they would not be recovered later by Police as it is not recorded that he left the house on the 2nd July after returning in early hours and was arrested early on 3rd July by Police from his house .
He could even have washed them in shower first before taking them out . Can be seen on CCTV running only wearing shorts . Not sure what purpose of going out in short was or just careless or did he intend to go underwater to hide them weighed with a stone or something then when he reached shore next to where they were found he simply threw into the water and ran back home which fits with timeline.
Also it is quite some distance about 2 miles form boat crossing and although there is a slight wave effect on a calm day tidal current would have more of an effect on anything in the water although knife would sink and trousers were found on shore so must have stayed in same location as were found soon after wards .
Even if tide is going out Top layer of water (waves crashing ) would keep joggers on shore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member