Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Daily Mail web pages today is a photo showing officers going through MB's rubbish and there is a red box for recycling, overflowing with what looks like beer cans. Our recycling gets collected every fortnight and we never manage, even in two weeks, to have ours even half full. Looks like an awful lot of drinking for just one guy. Could this account for erratic driving too?

Not sure if those are all beer cans. Though you can see a few wine bottles in the pale blue bin.

But just for perspective: my own recycling looks like that right now and I don't drink much, nor have I had a party. When recycling is picked up every 2 weeks as it is for me, I often miss the truck because i never remember which week is recycling. If it were every week I'd remember to set it out, but by skipping weeks it always slips my mind. I therefore have >2 months of alcohol containers - about 3 wine bottles, one of which was used in a recipe, and would probably look like an alkie to my neighbors as well. I suppose lazy people who aren't regular about clearing out their rubbish would also have a build up.

I believe that you could link the suspect's Facebook since he has been arrested and declared suspect by police. You can describe what it says but don't copy and paste exact quotes or pics.

Some of us choose not to have a Facebook account, so it is very frustrating when someone links but doesn't describe what is on there.

We don't link to minor's facebooks. For the exact rules you would need to go to the forums page and read TOS.

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks for that, someone above said Facebook talk was not suitable, which I totally understand, It's just that family members and Close friends of MB have written public posts which show who is who. Facebook is very controversial I think as it is wonderful to get a message out into the public domain in cases like this but along with the genuine you get the nutters!! Tis a sad world!

This is so true!

It seems to me that this man tended to switch partners when their children got to be a bit older. He had nothing to do with his grown son. He was reportedly very attentive to his younger kids and their playmates. He was a lifeguard as well...what a convenient excuse to spend time around half naked children!

This pattern of behavior would set him up for a ready supply of children to satisfy his sick behavior whether by voyeurism or some form of molestation. Pedophyles know that they will get away with it more often if they molest children of a girlfriend or wife because they choose women who will either trust them completely or who will be reluctant to report them for fear of losing custody of their children. Family members are also sometimes quick to dismiss suspect behavior with excuses such as "he was drunk", or "he promised he would never do it again", or even , "it was the child's fault"!

Even if someone did believe a child and report him to police, it is very hard to prove and convict. Without a conviction, no record.

I think you could be spot on with this.

Yes that was me about Facebook. I am one of the moderators. No personal facebooks or discussion of comments. They are considered rumor.

Presser to be held at 3:45...in approx ten to 15 minutes

charged with murder,abuction and perverting the course of jjustice!!!!!

OMG charged with abduction,murder and perverting course of justice

Charged with Murder & Child abduction & Perverting the course of justice

He has been charged with child abduction, murder, and perverting the cause of justice!

charged with murder, attempted murder and perverting the course of justice

just on Sky now

Three charges: Abduction, murder, perverting the course of justice!

Murder, child abduction, perverting the course of justice - all three charges filed against MB per Sky News. Could be Monday before he goes to court.

ETA: I see I'm not the only one keeping a keen eye on this - several of you beat me to the post. LOL

Sky News: MB charged with Murder, Abduction and perverting the course of Justice

Charged with Murder, Child abduction, and peverting the course of justice reported by sky news.

It is going to be very interesting to hear if they elaborate on these charges in the press conference.

I can't post a link to Sky News at the minute, sorry.

Bridger charged with 3 counts: Perverting the course of justice, Child Abduction and Murder.

It's unclear whether it will be Monday before he is taken to Court, news conference imminent.

Poor little April, her poor family.

Goodness...what on earth did they find in his home?
It may be a good thing police were on to him so quickly, before he could clear up evidence.

I can't post a link to Sky News at the minute, sorry.

Bridger charged with 3 counts: Perverting the course of justice, Child Abduction and Murder.

It's unclear whether it will be Monday before he is taken to Court, news conference imminent.

Poor little April, her poor family.

http://news.sky.com/

Here is the link....just click on watch sky news live icon

im heartbroken for her poor parents......id be banned if i said what i thought of MB!!

poor April :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member