Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate to say this and this is strictly MOO but I agree that something doesn't add up. MB was way to quick to be named by certain people, parents weren't home, where were siblings, friend didn't run inside her house and say AJ was taken or left, suspect apprehended walking towards town, etc, etc. Something just isn't right. I don't know what it is but it isn't right.

I really hate to say this and this is strictly MOO but I agree that something doesn't add up. MB was way to quick to be named by certain people, parents weren't home, where were siblings, friend didn't run inside her house and say AJ was taken or left, suspect apprehended walking towards town, etc, etc. Something just isn't right. I don't know what it is but it isn't right.

From what I understand, there were only two locals known to have a left hand drive 4x4. Hence the quickness to put MB on the radar.

I'm not 100% convinced they have the right man ... I think it was someone else out there (not immeadiate family though)

Perhaps he was visiting his children? Or looking after them while their mother was at the school?

Was April definitely with her parents at parents' night? Have only read that they were there because of the son. I thought that generally you're not allowed to bring children to these evenings??

Me either. Especially in breast cancer awareness month (whose symbol is a pink ribbon)

Yes, thats what I didnt get, its a symbol for breast cancer. It also feels like a distraction at a vital point in the investigation.

I accept it was Aprils mums wish and pink is Aprils favourite colour.

It was reported her friend told her not to get in the car and also reported the mother knocked on the friends door looking for her and was then told, agree it seems odd that the friend didnt say anything to her parents or to the other mum immediately

Unless she thought it was ok after all for April to go with the person as she knew them? i would hazard a guess most 7 year olds are aware of stranger danger though if not by instinct then because of what they havebeen taught bit if the person was known to them may have shrugged it off, dont know what to think really

What is your theory?

Was April definitely with her parents at parents' night? Have only read that they were there because of the son. I thought that generally you're not allowed to bring children to these evenings??

I have seen a rumour that she was with a sitter ... believed to be her 16 year old sister, who was the one who let her out to play. Trying to find out if this is fact.

According to the news she was at parents evening with mum. Also you can take kids to parents evening where I am but they don't actually sit in on the meeting with the Teacher. Not sure if its the same everywhere in the UK

Sorry to go off topic, but could somebody please tell me how to post a reply to a particular persons message. I mean with the persons post appearing in blue above my response to it. I hope that makes sense?

According to the news she was at parents evening with mum. Also you can take kids to parents evening where I am but they don't actually sit in on the meeting with the Teacher. Not sure if its the same everywhere in the UK

Same here, in Scotland. The child can attend, but sits outside the classroom while the teacher meets with the parents.

I've always taken my children to parents evening, would have thought that was quite common. They sat in the classroom reading books while we spoke to the teacher. As they got older they would join other children in the school hall with members of staff.

Sorry to go off topic, but could somebody please tell me how to post a reply to a particular persons message. I mean with the persons post appearing in blue above my response to it. I hope that makes sense?

Ha ha - I've done it to you Michelle - look in the bottom right hand corner of the post, click on quote, and the previous posters comments should appear between 2 quote brackets, you can always preview the post (buttons below) to make sure it looks how you wish before pressing "submit".

Just click on the 'quote' button below the person's post.

Eta- didn't see the post above me!

Who was quick to name MB? I know that the parents mentioned him, but I imagine they were asked to name any men they knew who drove a particular kind of vehicle, and who April would trust. Obviously MB fits the bill there, but I doubt the parents immediately suspected him of this abduction.

You say the parents weren't home. Do you have any link to that info? I read that the mother was inside making dinner after returning from a parent's meeting. If you have seen something to the contrary, please provide the link because that would change my take on April's abduction.

I don't know where the siblings were, but since it was dinner time I imagine they were at home.

The friend didn't run in and say April had been abducted because she probably didn't think anything about April willingly getting into a van. It was only later that the friend learned April had been abducted. I've read reports saying her friend had told April not to get into the van, but I think that is more of a hindsight wish on the part of her friend, who probably wishes she'd done something to stop April. JMO

As to where MB was arrested, the road he was on was near a place he used to live, according to neighbors who spoke on Sky News yesterday. And his car was found in a garage not all that far away. So his walking on this road doesn't seem odd. I'm just glad he made it so easy to be found!

One thought about the pink ribbons mentioned in other posts. I think April's poor mom and godmother and others are in desperate need of something to concentrate on, and tying pink ribbons around the neighborhood may give them a way to feel they are actively doing something positive. It has to be brutal knowing your child is missing and you can't do a thing to bring her home!

okay here is how... see this post? okay.. look down and to your right and you will see "quote"

click on that and a screen should pop up with the quote and you type below that... and click "submit reply" you can also add one of these fellas: :seeya::twocents::moo: (and if you want a bigger choice click on more and all the smilies come up):rocker:

Just click the "quote" button under their message. Then type your response underneath the text that has html wrapping it.

If you click 'quote' at the bottom of the message it automatically wraps quotes around it for you.

If you can't quote it in this way (eg, it's on a locked thread) click the little speech bubble on the bar at the top of the reply box and copy and past the text between the two

Are people really getting all up in a huff about pink ribbons?? If that's what helps this community, that obviously cares for this child, to band together, to feel as though they are helping in some small way, what does it matter to us?? I really am shocked that something as silly as a ribbon would have people complaining.

Sorry, jmo, I just don't understand the problem since, in the grand scheme of things, it's really small potatoes, compared to the fact that a CHILD is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME