Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was some days ago now so my memory may not be 100% but I seem to remember the police announcing this at a press conference. Something like "the witness said the van was white or light grey, little at the front and big at the back".

The whole white van thing is confusing. I recall seeing an aerial pic of the so called abandoned white van surrounded by police vehicles. Now I'm wondering if that was for real or whether it was just another police vehicle. I also recall reading somewhere that MB 'had access to' the van, implying that the blue vehicle is his own and that the van is a work vehicle.

i actually wondered this and that the child witness was asked by the suspect to lie .

I went back & retread it in context of what the person you are responding to is saying. You didn't write "...and IF the child witness was asked by the suspect to lie " which would make it a question, you say "...and THAT the child witness was asked by the suspect to lie" - which makes it appear as a fact.

Misunderstanding.

Pardon if noted before and slightly off topic but Kay Burley was the one who mistook the ashes cross on VP Joe Biden's forehead on an Ash Wednesday for a bruise. (smh)

Darren Little‏@DarrenLittleSky
Mark Bridger currently in court 1 at Aberystwyth justice centre as police apply for more time to question him #apriljones

Pardon if noted before and slightly off topic but Kay Burley was the one who mistook the ashes cross on VP Joe Biden's forehead on an Ash Wednesday for a bruise. (smh)

Yes and for making Peter Andre cry. She does have a bit of a reputation for insensitivity. Oh and didn't she take a swing at someone once?

I went back & retread it in context of what the person you are responding to is saying. You didn't write "...and IF the child witness was asked by the suspect to lie " which would make it a question, you say "...and THAT the child witness was asked by the suspect to lie" - which makes it appear as a fact.

Misunderstanding.

sorry my bad grammar what i meant to say was that i wondered about april being hit by the car and that the suspect had asked the other child to lie.

because if april had been hit by the car the child witness would have said so unless instructed to lie .

I just can't wrap my mind around how after 4 days ZERO dirt has been found on MB that would suggest a lead up to kidnapping and murder. I would think there would be something.
He hasn't hurt any kids in the past? He hasn't talked about wanting to hurt a kid? He hasn't had a drug or alcohol problem? Nothing? Really?
I just don't get it, by now someone should have come forward with something. The guy so far seems like a total normal guy (meaning I've know dozens of people who've had 3 marriages).
How does a normal guy just snap, kidnap a kid, allegedly murder her, and dispose of her with no trace, without ANY warning signs?

ok so my kids have just come home and told me we have a gunman loose in our village . may explain the police chopper above and the cars zooming about . ud think they would have shut the school if its true .

well just looked it up they arrested the man about 11.35am but he didnt have his gun with him , maybe they are searching for that

They seem to have even concentrating professional search power on the River Dyfi ever since the arrest nearby. Wonder why they didn't call in sonar equipment until now.

They seem to have even concentrating professional search power on the River Dyfi ever since the arrest nearby. Wonder why they didn't call in sonar equipment until now.

i wondered that , they didnt find anything there at all today but may be back tommorow . id really like to know if the dogs alerted to anything in the water or not .

The whole white van thing is confusing. I recall seeing an aerial pic of the so called abandoned white van surrounded by police vehicles. Now I'm wondering if that was for real or whether it was just another police vehicle. I also recall reading somewhere that MB 'had access to' the van, implying that the blue vehicle is his own and that the van is a work vehicle.

They have also said that the landrover is the only vehicle in this investigation. I believe the white van was a decoy of some sort

It was an abduction case, now its a murder case, they seem to have obtained more information.

They have also said that the landrover is the only vehicle in this investigation. I believe the white van was a decoy of some sort

There are certainly many ppl on that housing estate who are linked to each other

It was an abduction case, now its a murder case, they seem to have obtained more information.

To be searching the river early on in any case would suggest that the LE thought there was something of interest in the water. Why not use sonar from early on?

Hi there, I'm new here and so haven't had time to read all 49 pages of the earlier thread or the current 19 pages of this subsequent thread so sorry if I repeat anything or ask a question that has been asked before or answered before.
I am a bit of a numbers person so I hope that doesn't put anyone offside.
Also, I have to say that my heart goes out to the family and friends of any child who goes missing or is abducted. I consider it is a terrible crime and I firmly believe God's wrath will be poured out on those guilty of such wicked crimes against defenceless children.
<modsnip>

Are we to believe these facts are coincidence?

Katy.

To be searching the river in any case would suggest that the LE thought there was something of interest in the water. Why not use sonar from early on?

I don't think we know for sure that it wasn't used before. (??)

That being said it sure looks like (to me anyhow) they have narrowed the area of interest a bit and so the sonar makes a lot of sense to bring in
:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member