Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #3 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you italianWSfan, we always think of these crimes happening in London or Manchester or other large cities, so we choose to live in a local area where everyone knows everyone, so become complacent, and 99% of the time folks will look out for each other, but if April was seen climbing into the car of a well known local - who would have thought it suspicious?.

If MB was already known to the family, and not seen as a threat, and as previously reported April was allowed to go on day trips with him and his children, surely Aprils parents would have had a contact number for him, and wouldn't be knocking on doors in a tearful state within 30 minutes of what could also be interpreted as an innocent drive.
If Aprils parents were so upset within 30 minutes, but happy to let her go for day trips previously - why the change in attitude towards her being with him?... and I'm reading it as though Aprils mum knew exactly who's car she got into from the 7 year olds comments re the LHD Disco.
If he did have a failed/stormy relationship with Coral, was she expecting him to possibly take revenge?

But we know the witness was not VF's daughter. The witness was MH who is the daughter of a neighbour of the Jones.

So why do people on the thread keep referencing it as VF's daughter being the last one playing with her?

How, when she was also at a parents evening? More contradicting testimony!

"He added April had been at the centre having a swimming lesson only two hours before she went missing".

But was April at the parent's evening? I remember an early report that she was being looked after by her older sister when she was out playing and disappeared. Then I read that April was actually at the meeting. If she disappeared at around 1900, then she must have been swimming at around 1700, when the parents were supposed to be at the meeting, so someone else must have taken her swimming.

On the blue LR conversation, one was seen acting suspiciously in Malpas Shropshire at the same time as the Minera one and that was classed as a 59 plate. Malpas is not far from Wales/England border either.

Missing April Jones search: Police to probe old mines and deep potholes for missing schoolgirl (Mirror)
Police will probe a network of deep, dank potholes which riddle the Welsh countryside as the search for missing April Jones continues. Miles of abandoned mineshafts near her home town of Machynlleth have already been scoured by mountain rescue teams.

The area to the north of the quiet town in the foothills of Snowdonia National Park is riddled with abandoned slate mines and caves. One resident who lives in the small village of Ceinws described the nearby hills as a “warren”.

He said yesterday: “I don’t think anyone really knows how many abandoned mines and caves there are out there”.
---
the rest at the link above

"He added April had been at the centre having a swimming lesson only two hours before she went missing".

But was April at the parent's evening? I remember an early report that she was being looked after by her older sister when she was out playing and disappeared. Then I read that April was actually at the meeting. If she disappeared at around 1900, then she must have been swimming at around 1700, when the parents were supposed to be at the meeting, so someone else must have taken her swimming.

I know, confusing isn't it but April simply can't have been in two places at once. Wish they'd get the story straight.

April’s parents, Coral and Paul, were reportedly still at the parents’ evening when April, who was playing outside on her bicycle, disappeared

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...fter-giving-up-hope-of-finding-her-alive.html

April may have been at the earlier meeting, they have an older boy at the local school also.

April was now swimming? the plot thickens, maybe police should be checking her whereabouts and her family and friends rather than mark bridger who i am convinced is a scapegoat now

A 5 year old's swimming lesson would be unlikely to last for more than half an hour.

So if she had a lesson at 1700hrs, you could allow for her being their from 1645 to 1745.

LE would have no reason to horrify the community and declare that April has been murdered, if they just wanted a "scape goat". They could have gone after him for kidnapping instead, or continued to try to extend the hold on him for trumped up reasons. But the fact that they presented evidence to the prosecution and obtained a charge of murder does not say "scape goat" to me.

I know, confusing isn't it but April simply can't have been in two places at once. Wish they'd get the story straight.

So - a 5 year old child, on a school night, goes swimming around 1700 without her parents, but with someone else, changes BACK into her school uniform (she was apparently wearing it when disappeared), then comes home and goes outside to play for a bit.

It was reported that April was allowed out as a "treat" for a good report and/or while her mum put dinner on, so she could only have been out a matter of minutes before she disappeared as she had been swimming at 1700 ish and her parents were at a parents evening until, varying reports, around 1830.

I'd be more comfortable if we had

1. opportunity
2. means
3. motive

so far as I can tell, we don't know enough to say that any of the three were present. In fact, as for "means"...isn't there still confusion over the colour and make of the vehicle?

Motive - well short of the obvious, sexual, there doesn't seem to be one. Not many indications of a sexual motive either, considering his history.

I dunno, I'm sure they have excellent reason to charge him, but the guy is still innocent until proven guilty...

April was now swimming? the plot thickens, maybe police should be checking her whereabouts and her family and friends rather than mark bridger who i am convinced is a scapegoat now

Anyone who makes a comment like that at a time when the timeline is so crucial would have to be questionned.

I wonder who was the last adult to confirm a sighting of this little girl... the 70-year-old man, for example, was not quoted specifically as saying that he saw 'A', as far as I'm aware.

Something else to bear in mind is the local CPS. A recent case of a multiple-fatal RTA in the Machynlleth area has resulted in several of us scratching our heads as to why they only prosecuted the one driver, and not more than that. The case is that of Gordon Dyche, and the RTA in April 2011 was on the Machynlleth to Llanidloes road that skirts the eastern part of Llyn Clywedog.

The case, the charges, and the verdicts have been pored over in similar depth to this one over on a British drivers' forum, with the end result that many of us couldn't understand why CPS hadn't sought to prosecute another driver involved in the RTA. In other words, the local CPS are capable of making questionable decisions.

So - a 5 year old child, on a school night, goes swimming around 1700 without her parents, but with someone else, changes BACK into her school uniform (she was apparently wearing it when disappeared), then comes home and goes outside to play for a bit.

It was reported that April was allowed out as a "treat" for a good report and/or while her mum put dinner on, so she could only have been out a matter of minutes before she disappeared as she had been swimming at 1700 ish and her parents were at a parents evening until, varying reports, around 1830.

She was wearing a purple coat, black trousers and a white polo neck according to the police website.

This is what I can't understand. You can't break wind in Machynlleth without everyone knowing about it by the afternoon. That's why the possibility of an "inside job" has shocked the town so much.

The trouble with Mach is you can't stub your toe in the morning without breaking a leg by the night-time, either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member