Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so sorry to hear this news. I hoped for a better ending.

Very sad news to read this evening! I, too, was hoping Skibaboo and Schmae would find their friend again and he'd tell them of grand adventures in far off places. Many hugs and prayers for you both and to Baljeev's family.

Rest easy, Baljeev.

Skibaboo and SCHMAE...I am so very sorry to hear Bj was found deceased :( My heart aches for both of you and his family...such a sad day, b/c of AJ as well. The bright spot is having caring & compassionate people like you guys with whom to share our grief.

Rest in peace, Baljeev.

Sending all my good energy to you tonight, Skibaboo and Schmae.

L
I asked my son to pick up some of the drops for me, as he passes by one those food markets on his way home, so I'll have them tonight, as per your request. I know how hard this is for you. I wish I could be there with you. Know that we're here for you and BJ has left you a tremendous legacy of friends here. I wish there was something I could do or say to make what you feel less hurt and more love. Please stay good and strong my friend.

I will pick them up tomorrow on my way home from work. :hug:

Bad news :(

A body recovered from the river Leam in Marton, Rugby on Monday 6th April has been identified as missing Nottingham man, Baljeev Johal.
Baljeev, who was 24, was reported missing on 5th October 2014 from Ryton-on-Dunsmore.
His body was found the day after the six month anniversary of his disappearance.
His family has been informed and has asked to have their privacy respected as they come to terms with the news.
Warwickshire Police and the family would like to thank the public, the media and the Missing People charity for their support in the search to find Baljeev

https://www.facebook.com/warwickshirepolice/posts/935572036462574?fref=nf

RIP my dear friend :rose:

I am so sorry, Skibaboo and Schmae.

Baljeev (nino) like me was a huge Liverpool fan. I just pre-ordered the new home shirt. This is my personal tribute to my dear friend and the most fitting one I could think of. We chatted during every game, he often kept me calm when I was losing it with match nerves. The 4 is for how many years we knew each other, it seems much more, and it is also for 'forever' (4ever) in how long I will hold him in my heart and memories. The past 6 months have just not been the same without him, and it will never be the same again. With this he will always be with me come match day.

shirt.PNG

Dearest SCHMAE & skibaboo,
I just returned home from the local farmers market, after catching up with this thread. I dried my tears, loaded up the girls in the Fiat, and told them we were on a mission of love and remembrance.

They looked at me quizzically, but didn't ask any questions. Thankfully, the market had the ginger candies in stock. I picked up my favorite chai tea and honey as well.
We are home, enjoying this together, in honor of Balijeev, as well as the amazing friendships he had with you both.

My heart literally aches for your collective loss, and my inability to do little more than this. Tonight, we will light luminarias in his honor, and thank our God for the love you all shared in his short time on this earth.
I wish you both the grace, love and strength you will need as you grieve and heal. Please relay our condolences to Balijeev's family from across the pond.

You are not alone, dearest WS friends. Our hearts are with you.

Rest in Peace, Nino....
:rose:
:floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skibaboo, that is a really wonderful tribute to your friend.

Dearest SCHMAE & skibaboo,
I just returned home from the local farmers market, after catching up with this thread. I dried my tears, loaded up the girls in the Fiat, and told them we were on a mission of love and remembrance.

They looked at me quizzically, but didn't ask any questions. Thankfully, the market had the ginger candies in stock. I picked up my favorite chai tea and honey as well.
We are home, enjoying this together, in honor of Balijeev, as well as the amazing friendships he had with you both.

My heart literally aches for your collective loss, and my inability to do little more than this. Tonight, we will light luminarias in his honor, and thank our God for the love you all shared in his short time on this earth.
I wish you both the grace, love and strength you will need as you grieve and heal. Please relay our condolences to Balijeev's family from across the pond.

You are not alone, dearest WS friends. Our hearts are with you.

Rest in Peace, Nino....
:rose:
:floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad some of you are trying the Gin Gins. I will tell you when I first tasted one, it overwhelmed me, so very gingery. But now they are comfort and I can imagine BJ enjoying one too. This morning I told one of his family members about them and they are ordering some as well. Gin Gins for BJ !

schmae, if he were here... the lulz over those last 4 words :lol: Oh man I miss him!!

Skibaboo or Schmae, would you like to share any more stories about your friend, Baljeev? His passions, goals, likes:/dislikes? Any special stories? The Gin Gins make me smile, and will always be connected to a special thought for him.

Oh, I am just catching up from yesterday.
I am sorry for the loss of this loving friend and family member from the world.
I prayed because you cared for him so much, Schmae and Skibaboo.
Some day you will meet him again and it will seem just like yesterday.
What a loss to the universe.

Skibaboo or Schmae, would you like to share any more stories about your friend, Baljeev? His passions, goals, likes:/dislikes? Any special stories? The Gin Gins make me smile, and will always be connected to a special thought for him.

When I can think straight I sure will, there are sooo many stories. His main passion I would think, like me was Liverpool FC, he loved pizza and hagen daaz and his favourite chocolate bar was a wispa gold. He loved Breaking Bad and Lord of The Rings, we joked and impersonated characters. He had the smooothest voice, he never forgave me because I once said he should make audio clips for people with insomnia as his voice was incredibly soothing. I meant it as a compliment! We did laugh about it though. He was really smart! I think he wanted to be a Doctor, or a dentist or work is sports physiotherapy. I know he did want to be ugh, brain fog! Whats those number people, oh man... accountant! He didn't like cats because one jumped on him as a kid and scared him, but he got a little fond of one that used to come sit under his window, and he kinda loved my Dexter and once or twice asked if he could have him. Oh he loved Dexter the TV show too, he liked a lot of TV and movies. We BOTH loved The Room!! We had so much fun talking about it and watching it together.

I could go on and on and on... lets just say he had really good taste and his sense of humour was one of the best things about him. We had stressful times and lows but oh how we laughed too!

Sweet skib, thank you for bringing Baljeeb's soul to me. I feel his laughter, would appreciate the soothing sleep audio, and like knowing he had goals and ambitions, but knew how to have fun.

Please feel free to share as many stories as you would like to preserve here. I sort of feel this is his memorial service for all of us around the world to share and extend comfort. To think he has touched so many and never knew us .

Michigan, USA

I will tell all of you how much he loathed websleuths. Because when we got a hot case on here ,we were really pre-occupied. You all know what I mean? And he would be grumpy .. ' oh you're sluething?? don't have time for a friend, ffs. I see how you are '' ... But we always made time but he may get impatient if we didn't give him ALL the hours in a day !
He would be honored and mortified at the attention given here to him. Blessed boy!

Thanks for that, Schmae. I totally understand. Sounds a bit like my family.... but they indulge my passion.

I just came over here from the AJ thread to hear more about Baljeev. He sounds like a really cool person. I, too, once had a friend in the UK who's now no longer with us and who had a marvelous gentle voice and a fine wit. We are fortunate to have had such people in our lives.

Thinking of you, SCHMAE and skibaboo (and also really wanting spicy apple Gin-Gins now, especially if they're in that cunning little box).

I haven't been on here for the past couple of days so I've just seen that Baljeev has been found. :(

SCHMAE, skibaboo, I'm very sorry for your loss.

I'll be sure to think of Baljeev with each goal Liverpool score on Monday night and I'm sure it will ease the pain of defeat for me. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back