Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm… did SaW and ScW go to the lockup, so SaW could see Bernadette’s body, then go driving around looking for a place to dump her? Then, having found the ‘right spot’ the next night did ScW go out there alone to dispose of Bernadette? I actually dread to think of what they did with her body. I also think SaW should have been charged with much much more IMO. There’s no way she’s getting her kids back after this, absolutely no chance. MOO
She will lose her five bedroom house and her huge supporting parent benefit.

Monday July 20

12.27am Scott and Sarah Walker are at the lock up garage.

“In the hours that followed both parents travelled to a remote area of Cambridgeshire near Cowbit, on the A16 near Spalding and the A1175 near Market Deeping.

1.17 to 1.19 am at the Apple Green Service Station on the A1175

1.29am Bernadette’s phone was disconnected from the network

1.32am - 1.37am - Sarah Walker’s phone tracked 33 steps being made over a five minute period.

3.08am Scott and Sarah are back at their home in Century Square.

My estimate - the disposal was carried out between 1.30 and 2.30am approx - that's not a lot of time to dig a grave.
Could she have been put into water ?

I think the dates are getting mixed up somewhere. If Bee was last seen on the morning of the 18th, then this happened on the morning of the 19th.

“In the hours that followed both parents travelled to a remote area of Cambridgeshire near Cowbit, on the A16 near Spalding and the A1175 near Market Deeping.

1.32am - 1.37am - Sarah Walker’s phone tracked 33 steps being made over a five minute period.

Then on the morning of the 20th ScW was out and about at which time he went to Mcdonalds.

I think the dates are getting mixed up somewhere. If Bee was last seen on the morning of the 18th, then this happened on the morning of the 19th.

Then on the morning of the 20th ScW was out and about at which time he went to Mcdonalds.

cell site technology placed Scott and Sarah Walker’s phone at a lock up garage in Montagu Road in Peterborough at 12.27am on Monday, July 20, last year before they went to Cowbit.

cell site technology placed Scott and Sarah Walker’s phone at a lock up garage in Montagu Road in Peterborough at 12.27am on Monday, July 20, last year before they went to Cowbit.

Im not suggesting that you have mixed the dates up but this is taken from the Peterborough ET and trust me they are not known for accuracy. For example this is the headline of the piece
Bernadette Walker murder trial: Teenager’s parents made midnight trip to Cowbit day after Bernadette was last seen alive, jury told

This then goes on to detail the timeline you have posted, but the day after the 18th is the 19th. This is why I think they have not been clear on this.

Cuckoo's Hollow.

From the garages? Churchfield Rd is 1.1 miles and thats the shortest route along the busy Fulbridge Rd.

Google Maps

Churchfield Rd to Century Square where they lived

Google Maps

Century Square to Apple Services on the A1175 near Cowbit

Google Maps

Dukemead where the Grandparents live in Werrington to century Square

Google Maps

Just thought i'd add some reference points for those who don't live in the city

Last edited:
only a few minutes after he left the grandparents. Could Bee have exited the car and he got her back in? They say there is always some truth in a lie. This may be where he gets the ‘she ran out the car and never came back’ part of his story. Moo
That's what I was thinking. Parkland maybe on the west of Gunthorpe.

Id always thought she was buried somewhere, but I think that if SaW knew where Bernadette was buried and she was intact she’d have told by now to save herself. I’m starting to wonder if her body was burned or dismembered and the remains disposed of by ScW on the second night when he went out there alone. This would explain why SaW hasn’t spoke out because it would make HER look even worse than she does now. IMO there’s a reason that neither of them have led police to Bernadettes body, and I think it has to do with the condition of her remains. All MOO
Obliteration would be unusual in a family member. Burial much more likely. MOO

Does anyone know where she was supposed to have got out of the car? I cant remember seeing a specific location anywhere.

Monday July 20

My estimate - the disposal was carried out between 1.30 and 2.30am approx - that's not a lot of time to dig a grave.
Could she have been put into water ?
There are lots of watery places in that countryside. The Police searched the River Wellend but I can't recall anywhere else. It's either water or ground. What is the significance of Ulldale Way? Is it suggested that he spent an hour and a half in that location in the dead of night or that it was a one off phone ping? Seems pretty residential to me, unless he had access to a property there. Cowbit could have been a roadtrip to purposely use BWs phone to suggest she was in that area. There was the reference early on from SaW to Eastern Europeans in that area.

BW's brother AW is prominent on Facebook, posting about BW being missing and looking for information. He hopes that she is missing/runaway and not killed. He has written a few times that he doesn't believe his mum had anything to do with it but that his dad may have done (he does refer to Scott as his dad but I suppose this doesn't mean biological). He writes that over the past 2 years his dad became abusive to the family. And that his mum was also a victim of Scott's abuse. AW also writes that he has messaged BW on social media many times since her disappearance, and that the messages are shown as read - AW has informed police who believe that may be a glitch.

Are Scott and Sarah separated? Reading through WS it appears so, although on Scott's Facebook it still very much seems like him and Sarah are together.

It was something like Skaters Way, I remember the actual name of it was wrong in the paper, may have been misstated as Avenue or vice versa.

Yes, it was Skaters Way. No other Skaters in that area.

There are lots of watery places in that countryside. The Police searched the River Wellend but I can't recall anywhere else. It's either water or ground. What is the significance of Ulldale Way? Is it suggested that he spent an hour and a half in that location in the dead of night or that it was a one off phone ping? Seems pretty residential to me, unless he had access to a property there. Cowbit could have been a roadtrip to purposely use BWs phone to suggest she was in that area. There was the reference early on from SaW to Eastern Europeans in that area.
Yeah, we have no context for Ulldale Way. Does he have another lockup there? Did he stop to park up before venturing out towards Cowbit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities