UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
watched the documentary again last night and why does jen seem to use the wrong expressions. .she said when the police investigation started in 2015 she wished" they would just rip off the bandage and get on with it"..she always hints of something o_O
Yes and also "Hopes that she was gone before she hit the ground" Pleased that she isn't a mate of mine

Claudia's disappearance is so strange that it beggars belief. You could almost believe that a sinkhole opened up during her walk to work on 19th March, swallowed her up and then closed again. I say almost, but because of one piece of evidence - her phone's explicit disconnection from the network, it proves otherwise.
And the alleged unread Cyprus text is odd for her reported pattern of prolific texting behaviour. Would she have been able to ignore it the morning after?

Last edited:
ive tweked the vid a little and its confusing..theres a frame where it appears no car but then more frames where its clearly visable..I wondered if it was ghosting (ive done snap shot of the white van showing that).but from frame to frame it doesn't seem so..
It looks like a Jag.

Maxine carr,ian huntleys partner was caught out by talking in the past tense too soon after the girls went missing..maybe like said its just the way she talks but as people are no doubt thinking at the very least she may have heard even part of a rumour ???
Suzy spoke of Claudia in the past tense very soon after she went missing. Like within a week or so.

And the alleged unread Cyprus text is odd for her reported pattern of prolific texting behaviour.
all I can think of is she fell asleep and in the morning was in a rush so didn't check her phone..since she wasn't picked up on Melrose gate post office cctv and I guess neither was the ford focus either the ford focus picked her up and headed back into the coverage zone of the phone as Melrose gate road ect is on the boundaries of its coverage or she disappeared between home and the post office on foot with some one which by my thinking would then have to get out of site reasonable quickly or the chances some one saw them grow... the breakfast plates and tooth brush left on the kitchen units suggest until she left the house it was a normal day..we know her phone didn't go out the coverage zone of the section of the phone tower but in reality all that says is an abductor didn't take her the quick way to countryside or the motorway... im out of ideas,,if she walked to work I would have thought some one would have seen her even that time in the morning suggests to me the ford focus collected her..start the laborious job of hunt the focus with dvla records theres only a few thousand:(..mind u cut out 2 door, dark colours, sports models,start with mk1 and mk 1.5,work out from her house and work on the way the car came suggests it came from the west/north west of her house.....and lastly work within the limits of the phone coverage and the jobs not over hard....:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzy spoke of Claudia in the past tense very soon after she went missing. Like within a week or so.
my feeling when I saw her is she looked like a rabbit caught in the head lights and wasnt relaxed like suzy..maybe just her way

When the police came to see me ...years later ...spoke about Claudia in the present tense !

When the police came to see me ...years later ...spoke about Claudia in the present tense !
well they work on no body or proof of harm no death..probably see who speaks of her in the past tense to begin with..usually its an accomplice that trips up

watched the documentary again last night and why does jen seem to use the wrong expressions. .she said when the police investigation started in 2015 she wished" they would just rip off the bandage and get on with it"..she always hints of something o_O
JUST ONE OF MANY ODD OR BIZZARE COMMENTS SHE HAS MADE

one of the things that trips armature crims up when trying to avoid been connected to a car by registering it is they still insure it and tax it and there is a database of all insured cars and taxed cars..of course they could have not insured or taxed it as well.:(..u could check all focus`s insured and or taxed in the area against ones not registered in the area....o_O

JUST ONE OF MANY ODD OR BIZZARE COMMENTS SHE HAS MADE
Perhaps she meant ‘take the gloves off’ which they promised to do a long time ago
Don't know why she keeps putting herself up for interviews, unless maybe she likes the attention
she ( Jen King ) can’t win bless her.She pulled away from the limelight about two years or so after the disappearance and people found that very suspicious !

Hey Guys, what happened to the FB group - The Mystery of Claudia Lawrence?

Dhe cou
Perhaps she meant ‘take the gloves off’ which they promised to do a long time ago

she ( Jen King ) can’t win bless her.She pulled away from the limelight about two years or so after the disappearance and people found that very suspicious !
She couldn't pull away from the limelight if she tried. Total Prima donna

Did the administrators not go a little strange. Turfing people out, Promoting the Halliwell did it theory and was his
IMO. My research into this group and experience of it suggested that some of the members were controlling posts to distract from finding the truth. The administrator seemed to go a little strange also once people started digging into his past. The administrator changed his FB name tonight from Paul Crook to Paul Phillips. The only thing we should be concerned about this is that some of the negativity from his group could come this way so we should be guarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en