UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she meant ‘take the gloves off’ which they promised to do a long time ago

she ( Jen King ) can’t win bless her.She pulled away from the limelight about two years or so after the disappearance and people found that very suspicious !
is that not cause her other half, his brother and their life long mate were on bail for Claudia’s murder? So she was annoyed it was now at her door. She didn’t like speaking to the press so much then which is evident.

When the police came to see me ...years later ...spoke about Claudia in the present tense !

28/3/09 in a news article - “It hadn't happened before but it slipped out twice on Thursday evening: Suzy Cooper talked about her best friend Claudia Lawrence in the past tense.”

Ten days later...

is that not cause her other half, his brother and their life long mate were on bail for Claudia’s murder? So she was annoyed it was now at her door. She didn’t like speaking to the press so much then which is evident.

28/3/09 in a news article - “It hadn't happened before but it slipped out twice on Thursday evening: Suzy Cooper talked about her best friend Claudia Lawrence in the past tense.”

Ten days later...
Perhaps the thought of losing all friends keeps the denial going?

Ten days later...
No Jen King pulled away before the four were arrested

Only a matter of time I think before someone cracks, to be honest I'm surprised it hasn't happened already, 10 years of pressure and strain have to leave there mark

You may be confident in keeping your mouth shut, but what if you are relying on others doing the same, or waiting for potential dna advances etc, got to take it out of you long term

You may be confident in keeping your mouth shut, but what if you are relying on others doing the same, or waiting for potential dna advances etc, got to take it out of you long term
But if you think that she deserved it you may not feel a need to confess

The police have some dna and finger prints and none match the 4 poi !

What is the Facebook group called? Not sure if lve been removed from it or if it's been deleted, either way l can't seem to find it.

What is the Facebook group called? Not sure if lve been removed from it or if it's been deleted, either way l can't seem to find it.
Paul Crooks AKA Paul Phillips
Decided to change his name as I was getting close to why he disappears for10 years.
I think his group was closed due to a complaint from Suzy Cooper one of the Prima-donnas

How do you know this PJ3?
I believe the cig dna has not been matched and I also believe finger prints found in her house do not belong to anyone known to police.It does not necessarily mean they belong to a guilty person

Paul Crooks AKA Paul Phillips
Decided to change his name as I was getting close to why he disappears for10 years.
I think his group was closed due to a complaint from Suzy Cooper one of the Prima-donnas
Do you think that S C knows important things and she is not telling ?

Hey hun, I watched a documentary on Claudia the other day on channel 5. I found it fascinating. Im a bit mythed about some stuff tho git me well thinking lol What pages are good on Facebook please? Sorry. New to all this lol

Do you think that S C knows important things and she is not telling ?
Is Suzy one on the channel 5 doc? Oh i thought she was lovely. Such heartbreak. So sad the while thing. Got to admit ive not really heard much about this whole story. It got me interested in it though. So many things

Hey hun, I watched a documentary on Claudia the other day on channel 5. I found it fascinating. Im a bit mythed about some stuff tho git me well thinking lol What pages are good on Facebook please? Sorry. New to all this lol
try MajorLang posts several pages back on this thread

try MajorLang posts several pages back on this thread
This story is ten years in the making and telling of it .You need to do a lot of reading I’m afraid.
————————————————————-
Direct question to SC And JK .Why is it you don’t come on here and other websites and tell the whole world that you had nothing to do with CL disappearance .?
I know you might find it incredible the question is being asked!

This story is ten years in the making and telling of it .You need to do a lot of reading I’m afraid.
————————————————————-
Direct question to SC And JK .Why is it you don’t come on here and other websites and tell the whole world that you had nothing to do with CL disappearance .?
I know you might find it incredible the question is being asked!
I know what i seen on channel 5 doc. Really good i thought. Poor Jen and Suzy. I just feel for them so much. But the disappearance? So bizarre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en