UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story is ten years in the making and telling of it .You need to do a lot of reading I’m afraid.
————————————————————-
Direct question to SC And JK .Why is it you don’t come on here and other websites and tell the whole world that you had nothing to do with CL disappearance .?
I know you might find it incredible the question is being asked!
It must be hard for them hun.
Probably sick of talking about it maybe?

So why would anyone want the poor love dead?
I just googled her and says her poor mum thinks Halliwell did it? Reading what its says he fits the description dont he?

But if hes left handed smoker like man seen attacking Claudia by her car, then should be his DNA. I think its obv.

People should leave Jen and her other friends alone though. They were lovely in the programme. I feel so sorry for them, and her lovely mum and dad.
They should hang that Halliwell guy. Such a sicko.
What dya think babes?

So why would anyone want the poor love dead?
I just googled her and says her poor mum thinks Halliwell did it? Reading what its says he fits the description dont he?
Halliwell killed one of 2 people on same day Claudia disappeared. Both in Swindon area. This was the only link to him. He had no other links to York. His father died years before Claudia disappeared and lived in South and not North Yorkshire.
His pool of trophies had only ONE garment that could be linked to anyone-A boot belonging to Sian. The first of the two murdered. They were likely washing line tributes and not from dead or missing people.If Claudia was taken by a predator, more likely that it was an unknown killer rather than Halliwell BTW killing 2 people doesn't constitute a serial killer. But happy for distraction, were used to it here and on FB. Can't think why anyone would want to distract though unless associated with those in the firing line??

try MajorLang posts several pages back on this thread
This story is ten years in the making and telling of it .You need to do a lot of reading I’m afraid.
————————————————————-
Direct question to SC And JK .Why is it you don’t come on here and other websites and tell the whole world that you had nothing to do with CL disappearance .?
It must be hard for them hun.
Probably sick of talking about it maybe?
People should leave Jen and her other friends alone though. They were lovely in the programme. I feel so sorry for them, and her lovely mum and dad.
They should hang that Halliwell guy. Such a sicko.
What dya think babes?
i am sure we welcome new people interested in finding out what happened to Claudia but as I said before please do a bit of reading in fact there is quite a lot of reading to do in this case .
But dna and Halliwell.Him being in jail the police would have his dna therefore he is not Claudia’s passenger at the very least

Halliwell killed one of 2 people on same day Claudia disappeared. Both in Swindon area. This was the only link to him. He had no other links to York. His father died years before Claudia disappeared and lived in South and not North Yorkshire.
His pool of trophies had only ONE garment that could be linked to anyone-A boot belonging to Sian. The first of the two murdered. They were likely washing line tributes and not from dead or missing people.If Claudia was taken by a predator, more likely that it was an unknown killer rather than Halliwell BTW killing 2 people doesn't constitute a serial killer. But happy for distraction, were used to it here and on FB. Can't think why anyone would want to distract though unless associated with those in the firing line??
Yeah but he did something on the same date didnt he? But he could still be the one imo
Havnt heard of any pool but I'll look that up ta. See what your point is though, what with parents and all miles away! Not sure why they say him, but i reckon he sounds like guy near car?? Maybe not who knows. Defo got me hooked

————————————————————-

i am sure we welcome new people interested in finding out what happened to Claudia but as I said before please do a bit of reading in fact there is quite a lot of reading to do in this case .
But dna and Halliwell.Him being in jail the police would have his dna therefore he is not Claudia’s passenger at the very least
Thankyou! Like i said not really into crime stuff but this one just got me thinking head on. I appreciate advice. I am trying lol reading up as i go sweet.

?? Youve lost me? Sorry I'll try not to miszpell just for you babes.

So basically peeps either think Halliwell or a stranger. Or if you're Major Lang you seem to think Jen King from reading what hes putting. Bit insinuating hun! You should leave her alone. Poor girls been through enough from what i seen

So basically peeps either think Halliwell or a stranger. Or if you're Major Lang you seem to think Jen King from reading what hes putting. Bit insinuating hun! You should leave her alone. Poor girls been through enough from what i seen

Thankyou! I like my men well mannered lol He's so rude lol its ok i get it alot
So whats the other idead about her then? Claudia i mean. I don't think she went off to Ibiza or wherever although i wouldnt blame her lol i reckon she must kidnapped probably in a dungeon someplace. Frickin scarey. God can you imagine?

So why people saying Jk then? I mean like Major Lang saying Jen King being involved? Don't get it. Shes so sweet! Thats her mate. Hows a girl like Jen gonna be involved. Aw. Poor chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay