UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently not long ago a cadaver dog smelt out a body buried for 30 years in New York, can also detect a body buried up to 15 feet deep, I think if you took one to heworth it might smell a rat or two

Apparently not long ago a cadaver dog smelt out a body buried for 30 years in New York, can also detect a body buried up to 15 feet deep, I think if you took one to heworth it might smell a rat or two
My Pup sniffs our dead sheep in the fella and so I know it works Andy
She isn't even trained yet

so the ford focus...it comes down the road,brakes and turns right presumably pulling into the righthand side of the road...outside the row of houses.( to me the reflection of the cars light in the house opposite tell that).now if it was to interact with any house other than cl`s then the occupants would have said. it could of course have been picking someone up who was walking towards the cctv camera but surley they would have come forward..it could have been dropping someone off again ud think they would have come forward unless they had something to hide..so we are left with the occupant interacted with cl house and or cl..now a little secret..some one linked with the case let slip to me that they know why the focus braked..im guessing they either picked up on the reflected car light and its just they worked out it pulled over or the cctv opposite caught what it did..even if the cctv was garbage the chances it picks up a car as a big moving blob with lights on are quite good...whether it could see if cl house door opened I don't know...my guess is driver knocks on cl door but cl already set off for work... im guessing the shop cctv at the end of the road didn't capture the ford as if it did then plod would have said if a door or 5 door ect..so did focus driver catch up with her and pick her up??? the police line seems to be she was taken ON her way to work not from home...was this the car seen with the couple arguing, the police said they had no description of the car..does all this tie in with the rucksack found over by the track ???is dark man ford focus man??? the police said man arguing may have been wearing a black hoodie and to me dark man is wearing something dark that covers his neck...….where the 4 poi come into it gawd knows....what ever happened to the person who said they saw the ruck sack.....

so the ford focus...it comes down the road,brakes and turns right presumably pulling into the righthand side of the road...outside the row of houses.( to me the reflection of the cars light in the house opposite tell that).now if it was to interact with any house other than cl`s then the occupants would have said. it could of course have been picking someone up who was walking towards the cctv camera but surley they would have come forward..it could have been dropping someone off again ud think they would have come forward unless they had something to hide..so we are left with the occupant interacted with cl house and or cl..now a little secret..some one linked with the case let slip to me that they know why the focus braked..im guessing they either picked up on the reflected car light and its just they worked out it pulled over or the cctv opposite caught what it did..even if the cctv was garbage the chances it picks up a car as a big moving blob with lights on are quite good...whether it could see if cl house door opened I don't know...my guess is driver knocks on cl door but cl already set off for work... im guessing the shop cctv at the end of the road didn't capture the ford as if it did then plod would have said if a door or 5 door ect..so did focus driver catch up with her and pick her up??? the police line seems to be she was taken ON her way to work not from home...was this the car seen with the couple arguing, the police said they had no description of the car..does all this tie in with the rucksack found over by the track ???is dark man ford focus man??? the police said man arguing may have been wearing a black hoodie and to me dark man is wearing something dark that covers his neck...….where the 4 poi come into it gawd knows....what ever happened to the person who said they saw the ruck sack.....
Excellent observations and the police have ‘searched’ over a 1000 vehicles !

@rehtnap The alley person was around at 05:07 and onwards. Was the braking car meeting them and did they sit in Nags Car Park for a while?

I bet they scour every dark crevice of the internet to find out what's being said.

Also, I would guess I'm not alone when I think there was a visitor like that here quite recently, right luv?
@MrsWatson Oh Her-but really him. No that wasn't a perp just a disgruntled failed FB group administrator with multiple identities across the web having a go at me over my Blog.
I get it all of the time. But you do have to ask why they do it?

I know that it is difficult to know who is who online but some make it more obvious than others.

@rehtnap The alley person was around at 05:07 and onwards. Was the braking car meeting them and did they sit in Nags Car Park for a while?
could it have been the night time dark man..didnt the police think the daytime man was the guy who owned property there?

Excellent observations and the police have ‘searched’ over a 1000 vehicles !
they must have done the ones within a radius,probably the coverage of the phone tower...theory up the spout :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en