UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallliwell was in hospital on 18th and 19th March 2009. He was suffering with a mental health problem (He was suicidal) His mother was a prostitute hence the reason why he was said to kil them but got one of the two girls wrong. He could not have killed Claudia. I know that I am often criticised for dismissing Halliwell but this is police evidence and factual. It is often best when looking at cases to dismiss the bits that are not possible as it helps to focus on what may well be possible.

I never knew that! Why have the police not come out and categorically stated this?

The clientele can’t have changed much then? Police always chat about loyalties or situations changing but it seems that hasn’t made much difference here.

There was a bookies on the opposite side of the road, closed down maybe 1-2 years ago, I’ve not been able to find info that there was CCTV there but if there was, the focus would have driven straight past it.

I’m new to this forum, I watched the programme on C5 last week and have done some reading around this case.

I wondered, has the Nags Head pub changed hands in the time since CL disappeared?
Yes and today it is up for sale and will likely close in may 2020. Its probably seen a bit like Fred Wests house

I never knew that! Why have the police not come out and categorically stated this?
Because it helps to identify troublesome people connected to Perps because often they will be the ones online insisting beyond anything else that Halliwell was Claudias killer.
For me it has worked. But let's be clear. Halliwell murdered 2 people.
(He is not a serial killer so lets not even give him credit for that-Credit being my poor choice of words here)
The press jumped on one date-When Becky was killed being the same date as Claudia dissapeared. Sian was killed on a completely different date.
They then stated he had York connections (Well Huddersfield actually-Where his Dad lived and died well before Claudia went missing)
His Pond
Only one item in that stash has been matched to a missing person-Sians Boot.
The rest he most likely stole from washing lines or were lost property left in his Taxi(s)

The more people promote the Halliwell theory, the more he gloats and so we shouldn't.

Let's leave that to Joan Lawrence and Becky's mother-oh and the media-Because it sells print.
But the bright people on here should have nothing to do with this theory.

If halliwell was involved he would in my opinion have said so as he wanted to take credit for being a serial killer, the police obviously think several people were involved, by the arrests they have made and the somewhat meagre cctv coverage they have released, this then makes me wonder what bonds them together, its either a criminal enterprise and claudia knew too much or they have a stronger personal bond, way beyond friendship, we all have friends, some of them close friends but how many people are who would help there friends to first possibly conspire, then murder and then dispose of a body, I would think that thankfully people like this are very thin on the ground, so therefore there bond, whatever it is must be immensr

If halliwell was involved he would in my opinion have said so as he wanted to take credit for being a serial killer, the police obviously think several people were involved, by the arrests they have made and the somewhat meagre cctv coverage they have released, this then makes me wonder what bonds them together, its either a criminal enterprise and claudia knew too much or they have a stronger personal bond, way beyond friendship, we all have friends, some of them close friends but how many people are who would help there friends to first possibly conspire, then murder and then dispose of a body, I would think that thankfully people like this are very thin on the ground, so therefore there bond, whatever it is must be immensr
@Andyboy If they own up then they would reveal the community they belong to and that community would be unforgiving-They are less likely to be afraid of police and prison and for fear of their lives

If it was a criminal thing then quite possibly, but if it was for something personal then maybe not

@Andyboy If they own up then they would reveal the community they belong to and that community would be unforgiving-They are less likely to be afraid of pol7ice and prison and for fear of their lives
Whatever the reason and whoever it was I can see why the police haven't brought closure to the case because the more you study it the less sense it makes that it happened at all

could be accidental and they turned it criminal..on the other hand it could be the scary clown out and about again :eek:

could be accidental and they turned it criminal..on the other hand it could be the scary clown out and about again :eek:
If the cctv is to be believed with all the various people and vehicles seems a bit well planned to be an accident be a hell of a story if and when the truth actually comes out, don't think they would want many of us on the jury

I had no idea Halliwell was in the hospital when CL disappeared, which clearly rules him out. So why is that not stated in every article that tries to link CL with him? His ties to the area are vague, as well.

Her mom lately seems to be convinced Halliwell is responsible. At least that's the impression I've gotten from her recent statements. But I also think her mom is a little...well, no victim shaming, you can fill in the blanks.

I had no idea Halliwell was in the hospital when CL disappeared, which clearly rules him out. So why is that not stated in every article that tries to link CL with him? His ties to the area are vague, as well.

Her mom lately seems to be convinced Halliwell is responsible. At least that's the impression I've gotten from her recent statements. But I also think her mom is a little...well, no victim shaming, you can fill in the blanks.
Her mum is desperate and so would you be after 10 long horrible years bless her .
Her mum has put all sorts of theories over the years in order to keep her daughter in the news .
Curious though Claudia’s family never mention her friends ie poi’s.Her father must have spoken to them even if through mutual friends like JK and CL .
I think the police have been barking at the wrong trees !
Ps I do not know any of them okay?!

Her mum is desperate and so would you be after 10 long horrible years bless her .
Her mum has put all sorts of theories over the years in order to keep her daughter in the news .
Curious though Claudia’s family never mention her friends ie poi’s.Her father must have spoken to them even if through mutual friends like JK and CL .
I think the police have been barking at the wrong trees !
Ps I do not know any of them okay?!
its a good thing to keep it in the news,the media, makes the people who know sweat knowing they are one step away from exposure and free bed and board in her majesties hotel..plod doesnt need a body these days..10 years of fearing that knock on the door.i get the feeling who ever it is isnt the type or types that enjoy or dont carewhat they did more the foolish who hope someone doesnt find out.:)

Her poor mum, she’s just desperate for answers. On one hand she seems to think Halliwell was involved (although evidence says otherwise) but then she says she thinks CL might still be alive. It’s too horrendous to imagine what that poor lady is going through.

Thinking back to the POIs, they are linked through personal relationships but some (all?) are also linked by owning businesses in the area.

ah ive just seen the video major has linked on his blog..Last known movements of Claudia Lawrence
it does show the cctv at the post office was working that morning and shows a figure that i presume at the time they thought maybe cl but theres no rucksack thats for sure...changes my view..they obviously didnt capture a ford focus on it so if it didnt capture cl and no focus then ?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay