UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cl was dropped off home @ approx 2.50..she is then seen and talked to heading back to her house @3.05..so call it 3.10..that gives a total timeout of 20 mins.so a max of 10 mins there and 10 back..now its said she walked the 1.7 miles to work in35 mins so i added 5 and called it 40 mins..back working it it means she could have walked .27 of a mile in 10 mins at the rate she walked(its not to the yard just rough)...so i did a little map of how far on each road that can be. looks like the post office cctv didnt capture her or the focus the next morning sowas she taken to a house on one of those routes she went round to the afternoon before????

Attachments

• walk.jpg
    walk.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 23
all plod has to do is do a forensic search on each house and i bet they find the one..ok silly but prob true ;)

Claudia may have been seen by other people on her walk to and from her house on the 17th but they didn't notice her. CCTV is the solution to her last movements.

Claudia may have been seen by other people on her walk to and from her house on the 17th but they didn't notice her. CCTV is the solution to her last movements.
On that fateful morning Claudia must have got into a perpetrator’s car.SomeOne she knew or even was with that night. Probably her mystery boyfriend.

Her mum is desperate and so would you be after 10 long horrible years bless her .
Her mum has put all sorts of theories over the years in order to keep her daughter in the news .
Curious though Claudia’s family never mention her friends ie poi’s.Her father must have spoken to them even if through mutual friends like JK and CL .
I think the police have been barking at the wrong trees !
Ps I do not know any of them okay?!

why would you think police were barking up the wrong tree @Popejohn3 ?
After a recent exchange of messages between myself & somebody with a great & close knowledge of the case, my belief is even greater that the 4 poi are involved.

why would you think police were barking up the wrong tree @Popejohn3 ?
After a recent exchange of messages between myself & somebody with a great & close knowledge of the case, my belief is even greater that the 4 poi are involved.
Ok has this ‘somebody’ revealed to you any thing new. I mean things not discussed here already?

What and then came round to the front same way the ‘dark’ came back out ?
Why assume she definitely went to work on Thursday morning? This is not the belief of Dai Malyn's cold case team and I would trust his instincts on this.

Claudia police search alleyway

"We still don't know if Claudia left for work... or whether something happened overnight within her house.

"If the latter is the case, the person or persons responsible, in my view, would have used the rear alleyway as the front door leads onto a busy main road. This is why this specific piece of information needs to be fully investigated."

Why assume she definitely went to work on Thursday morning? This is not the belief of Dai Malyn's cold case team and I would trust his instincts on this.
I was simply commenting on pinkizy saying cl went out the back door

they said there were no signs of anything happening in the house
do u meant the 18th the day before her disappearance?

So why people saying Jk then? I mean like Major Lang saying Jen King being involved? Don't get it. Shes so sweet! Thats her mate. Hows a girl like Jen gonna be involved. Aw. Poor chick.

so do you know her well @SarahTims ?
On first name terms with her.
You weren’t involved in Claudia’s disappearance were you?

as far a jk goes although she is living with a poi its more than likely he has just maintained he knows nothing and kept quiet therefor she knows nothing..she has an unfortunate turn of phrases when interviewed but again thats all it probably is and if i were her i wouldnt do any more tv interviews she looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.. would be ironic if the poi and her had zip all to do with cl missing but this event uncovered something else they would rather keep secret :cool:

as far a jk goes although she is living with a poi its more than likely he has just maintained he knows nothing and kept quiet therefor she knows nothing..she has an unfortunate turn of phrases when interviewed but again thats all it probably is and if i were her i wouldnt do any more tv interviews she looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.. would be ironic if the poi and her had zip all to do with cl missing but this event uncovered something else they would rather keep secret :cool:

could possibly be @rehtnap & could easily have been Claudia knew & was involved with this “secret” & things ended up the way they have?

Last edited:
after spending a million squid and for some time 100 officers on the case plod must have explored every scenario (unless they blew it on pizza)..now the sqaud is reduced to the cleaning lady and some guy who comes in to fill the vending machine up whilst they wait for a break through..they obviously have a good suspicion of what the poi were up to but if they all went no comment then its stalemate..
on review to me it looks like she left the house in the morning but never got as far as the post office or if in the ford that didnt go past the post office... the day before she popped out and no one came forward to say where she went...suggests she was taken to the same house she popped out to.there were people about so in a car she wouldnt be noticed...i wonder if it was some one visiting for a few days not a resident so hence the car maybe registered way way away and they fell under the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho