UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that the home address is on one of these threads, or I have it somewhere. Will look and send it onto you. I think her mother still lives in malton.
I was given it by a newspaper and when I phoned a complete stranger wanted my story!! I ask you ?!
The ‘stranger’ told me that the reporter ( of the article ) works for her ! And this from a national newspaper !
So you’re not Joan I said and hanged up the phone.
What a carryon !

Whatever that means. :p:confused:
Not sure that whatever SC says is worth listening to. She only parts with information when she wants to and refuses to accept any theory that implies her friends could be involved. I find this strange as unless you know the whereabouts of your friends when Claudia went missing then how can you take their word. Most people tells lies and all would if they were covering their backs.

I'm pretty sure that the home address is on one of these threads, or I have it somewhere. Will look and send it onto you. I think her mother still lives in malton.
I was given it by a newspaper and when I phoned a complete stranger wanted my story!! I ask you ?!
The ‘stranger’ told me that the reporter ( of the article ) works for her ! And this from a national newspaper !
So you’re not Joan I said and hanged up the phone.
What a carryon !
i take that it was overwhelming even for the police ?!
Free for all too much speculation and very few hard facts .

Not sure that whatever SC says is worth listening to. She only parts with information when she wants to and refuses to accept any theory that implies her friends could be involved. I find this strange as unless you know the whereabouts of your friends when Claudia went missing then how can you take their word. Most people tells lies and all would if they were covering their backs.
Perhaps she does not know and can’t believe any of her friends would harm Claudia and therefore she does not want to speculate leaving it to others if they want to ?

Perhaps she does not know and can’t believe any of her friends would harm Claudia and therefore she does not want to speculate leaving it to others if they want to ?
I have yet another revelation.
Years ago I take the trouble to find out where Mr Lawrence worked. I phoned him to be told he was away that day and would I like to speak to someone else !
Ps I had informed the lady ( receptionist ?)
That I was ringing re his daughter !
I said no thanks .But if I leave you my number would you please ask him to ring me ?
She goes hmm hmm maybe okay . Ten years later I’m still waiting !
I’m convinced he never got that message !
Why ?

Maybe over the years there have been a few weirdos and various nut jobs contact him and caused him distress and she was trying to protect him,can't think of many other reasons really

Maybe over the years there have been a few weirdos and various nut jobs contact him and caused him distress and she was trying to protect him,can't think of many other reasons really
True but at some stage you would expect him to return the call . I mean the police were not getting anywhere !?

Probably because PL was totally overwhelmed by his loss as Andyboy suggests and there were some quite spiteful comments being made CL and even PL. Some people even implicated him.
Yes I’m aware of this ...

I have yet another revelation.
Years ago I take the trouble to find out where Mr Lawrence worked. I phoned him to be told he was away that day and would I like to speak to someone else !
Ps I had informed the lady ( receptionist ?)
That I was ringing re his daughter !
I said no thanks .But if I leave you my number would you please ask him to ring me ?
She goes hmm hmm maybe okay . Ten years later I’m still waiting !
I’m convinced he never got that message !
Why ?
She displays all of the traits of someone in denial PJ3

Where has that horrible venemous sock by the name of @SarahTims gone too? Have the admin team done their job at last and thrown her out?
I don't think it matters, simply do a Dr who and transmorph themself into someone else, although I expect unlike the doctor they wouldn't be so keen on the police phonebox

Timing of the letter posting ?
Rbbm. Do you think the letter had some significance, wonder who it was sent to and if that person ever made themselves known to LE?
Claudia Lawrence – The York Woman Who Went Missing Near Her Favourite Pub - VICE
1576684248267-Screen-Shot-2019-12-18-at-153826.png

Claudia Lawrence
"The questions remain endless. We know that Claudia made it to work on the 18th of March, 2009. CCTV at the University of York's Goodricke College captured her arrival at 5:57AM. Then, at 2:31PM, she was seen embarking on the three-mile walk back home. Claudia's car was in the garage for repairs at the time. She'd been walking to and from work that week. That particular afternoon, a female colleague picked her up and gave her a lift. Shortly after arriving home she left again and was seen posting a letter outside the parade of shops near her house. She had a conversation with a woman with a pram and passed The Nags Head, before her last confirmed sighting at 3.05PM. Then the speculation started.

Advertisement
We do know that later that night, at 8:10PM, Claudia called her dad. Then her mum. She texted a friend. At 9.12PM she received a text message from a friend in Cyprus, her favourite holiday spot – though it's not known whether she read the message or not.

Work the next day was due to start at 6AM. Claudia never clocked in"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member