Recovered/Located UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn, left a broken down car on motorway, Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't entirely agree but don't entirely disagree either. I know a few aristocratic types (I am not one!) and the 'children' as in those in their teens, 20s and 30s don't live life too dissimilar from many middle class people.

British independent schools, in my experience, tend to be a bit more wild than state schools. Those who I know had far more 'fun' than I did at state school. Money makes access to drugs and alcohol easy. And in my experience often it isn't frowned upon in the same way as it would be outside of private school (by parents I mean).

Her money bought her privilege - likely starting out as a journalist she did not earn a lot but could afford to do it because she had family money. Most middle class children (and certainly working class) wouldn't have that option - they have bills to pay. And her money allowed her to enjoy life.

I expect she met someone who her family didn't approve of <modsnip - not victim friendly> and I expect she picked him over her family. <modsnip - not victim friendly> I don't see any great rebellion.

<modsnip - sleuthing FB friends>

Last edited by a moderator:
"The help from members of the public has been invaluable over the past week and I would appeal to anyone who believes they have seen Constance, Mark or their newborn baby - either in London or further afield - to contact us without delay.
"Together we can ensure they and their newborn baby are safe and well."
Anyone with information can call 020 7175 0785 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.''
1673721780650.png

It's odd that the police keep saying the baby should be checked for "underlying issues." Usually people use that term if there are obvious problems. Could just be clumsy language though.
yeah I guess if the police have reasons to believe there are drugs involved they could be worried about withdrawal/dependence in the baby. or if it's a coercive control/abuse situation it would make sense too. just my own opinion obviously!

yeah I guess if the police have reasons to believe there are drugs involved they could be worried about withdrawal/dependence in the baby. or if it's a coercive control/abuse situation it would make sense too. just my own opinion obviously!
There could be drugs involved too? Looking at the initial photo of her the police put out of her she looks a lot chubbier in the face... Would drug / substance use do that?
Compare that photo to those on her social media
IMO her family has disowned her after she met MG and then had kids with him...
<modsnip - not victim friendly>
Also no photos of CM and MG together on her FB profile either... and no big family photos with them all in one photo with her previous kids werehever they may be now...

There could be drugs involved too? Looking at the initial photo of her the police put out of her she looks a lot chubbier in the face... Would drug / substance use do that?
Compare that photo to those on her social media
IMO her family has disowned her after she met MG and then had kids with him...
Also no photos of CM and MG together on her FB profile either... and no big family photos with them all in one photo with her previous kids werehever they may be now...
No new updates from the Police, as far as I can see...Looking in from the outside,so to say, things seem to have come to a standstill, however much might be going on and which we have no information about as "outsiders"...
Apparently CM and MG bust be awash with cash, as they seem to have been travelling by taxi fromm Bolton to Liverpool and then all the way down to the Port of Harwich & Colchester in Essex, and from there by taxi to East Ham in NE London, according to media reports. It all seems to be a totally unprepared and "messy" flight with no clear "game plan" at all.
I hate to say this, but something is clearly very, very wrong here, whether it´s drugs,mental problems or something else. Just my personal opinion!

This is an article from The Times which appears to give some background. It’s behind a paywall.

This is an article from The Times which appears to give some background. It’s behind a paywall.

It´s probably a decent article being published in The Times. Pity about that annoying paywall...

I have mutual friends with Constance...

The times article gives details on Gordon having being born in the UK, moving to Florida with his mother and half siblings, and returning to the UK in 2010...<modsnip - OFF LIMITS>

<modsnip - off topic>

<modsnip - OFF LIMITS>

<modsnip - off topic>
I do wonder if Constance is in flight mode and has lost sight of who she was. All imo.

It´s probably a decent article being published in The Times. Pity about that annoying paywall...
I’ve just managed to read it and it gives details of CM & MG’s life recently, and of MG living abroad. I don’t know if I would be allowed to copy and paste any of the contents of the article here, but if it is permitted I will do so.

While it’s good to see, this is a lot of effort to just do a wellness check on a mother and child. Something seems off.IMO

I have mutual friends with Constance...

The times article gives details on Gordon having being born in the UK, moving to Florida with his mother and half siblings, and returning to the UK in 2010... <modsnip - OFF LIMITS>

<modsnip - off topic>

<modsnip - OFF LIMITS>

<modsnip - off topic> I do wonder if Constance is in flight mode and has lost sight of who she was. All imo.
Thank you for sharig that, <modsnip - not victim friendly>

Interesting that (per The Times article) CM still has access to her trust fund, yet not only have she and MG been living in rented flats in unfashionable London neighbourhoods, but they've been getting kicked out for nonpayment of rent. Either this is an extreme "Common People" scenario, or she isn't capable of handling her affairs.

The article says they got evicted from their last place in August. I wonder where they've been living since? If she was expected to give birth while homeless, that might explain certain things.

Interesting that (per The Times article) CM still has access to her trust fund, yet not only have she and MG been living in rented flats in unfashionable London neighbourhoods, but they've been getting kicked out for nonpayment of rent. Either this is an extreme "Common People" scenario, or she isn't capable of handling her affairs.

The article says they got evicted from their last place in August. I wonder where they've been living since? If she was expected to give birth while homeless, that might explain certain things.
This doesn´t make any sense to me. Apparently CM had enough cash available for what must have been hugely expensive, multiple taxi journeys across England, but is being kicked out of rented accomodation for non-payment of rent. I´m not entirely convinced that The Times is necessarily correct about CM having access to her trust fund considering the circumstances.
And what on earth caused the Police to spend nearly 12 hours checking out their fire-damaged car on the M61 in Bolton throughout the night???
It´s all utterly weird!

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
Yes, I can't think of a reason for someone so rich, who the police have described as having the funds for disappear, not paying their rent, other than if their life is so chaotic that they aren't able too.

But I wonder at what point her life became THAT chaotic. It seems she cared for her children for a while. There's a lovely photo of her that the papers have used where she looks amazing and her son looks well dressed. She doesn't look unwell. So did things start to spiral enough that SS became involved and have become much, much worse since her children have been removed, culminating in a station where rent is unpaid (at a time when she was also pregnant).

This doesn´t make any sense to me. Apparently CM had enough cash available for what must have been hugely expensive, multiple taxi journeys across England, but is being kicked out of rented accomodation for non-payment of rent. I´m not entirely convinced that The Times is necessarily correct about CM having access to her trust fund considering the circumstances.
And what on earth caused the Police to spend nearly 12 hours checking out their fire-damaged car on the M61 in Bolton throughout the night???
It´s all utterly weird!
Remember the police have also suggested they have access to a lot of funds.

It´s all utterly weird!
Had they been living in Liverpool more recently hence going back to Liverpool in a taxi from Bolton to pick up a few pieces before going to Harwich?
<modnsip - not victim friendly>
Still pondering where their initial destination was before the car fire on the Northbound M61 or where they set off from. Obviously not to Liverpool as they would have gone on the M60, M62... Unless they were heading to Heysham or up to Scotland for a ferry to Ireland / NI / Isle of Man and they had set off from Manchester instead... And because of the car fire decided to try the nearest port to Bolton which would be Liverpool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member