UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always assumed that the additional support would be for mental health needs if he had been held against his will, or been physically harmed while being held.

Although, I don't think he's being held. It's been too long with no demands/ownership etc.
I agree. If for example Corrie has chosen to go missing or is being held against his will then he would require support for trauma. I think this statement by the family is their way of acknowledging all scenarios. I know they don't believe Corrie is AWOL but they must have thought of this too.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Corrie parked his car in a disabled space and sat talking on his phone drinking alcohol for a long period of time to his brother, maybe his phone was on charge at the same time and was unable to leave the car hence the drinking ? He may of been approached for parking in that space but was the unable to move it due too the amount of alcohol he consumed ? Drink driving then ? People get very attached to their parking spaces

I think it's massively important to discuss ALL possible scenarios regardless of the bad taste it leaves. It shows that we are being thorough. Also, it enhances the police capabilities with regards to their investigations.
Can we discuss the merits or demerits of the most voted for theory for a moment?

HOOKUP THEORY (most popular vote):
Hookup contact already parked in the 'Horseshoe' (tbc).
Hookup tours bars with or without his/her colleagues.
Corrie gets ejected from the nightclub.
Corrie makes contact through a hookup app (such as Grindr or POV) as a 'booby prize'.
Corrie goes to Kebab shop and buys extra food (two burgers) to share with hookup/driver.
Corrie walks to Hughes doorway to wait hoping for 0130 collection.
0130 collection doesn't materialise so new collection time of 0330 is arranged with hookup/driver.
Corrie jogs to 'Horseshoe' at 0324 to meet hookup/driver.
Corrie and driver get jiggly inside the car.
Corrie and driver are disturbed by headlights and actions of bin lorry and its driver.
At approx 0430, bin lorry leaves and heads towards BM/M along A1101 (40mph route?).
Corrie and driver decide to exit 'Horseshoe' and head towards the driver's accom near BM/M but get stuck behind it.
Corrie and driver remain inside the car and reconvene the nights actions.

NATURAL ACCIDENT (most popular vote):
Sex act goes wrong inside the car.
Driver panics and removes the body to a remote area to get rid of the evidence before sunrise at 0600 or after 2200 that same day.

Sex act goes wrong inside a building (accom).
Driver removes the body before sunrise at 0600 or after 2200 that same day.

Long walk home via the privacy of a car park and wooded glade then befalls an injury in a wood (broken leg, fall, head injury etc).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a very simple scenario, Corrie entered the Horseshoe for a pee and puts his phone on the bin. He was known for losing phones etc. He leaves the Horseshoe undetected to make his way home, but at some point loses his way and realises he has no phone to direct him. Not sure what happens after that hypothermia and high blood alcohol, accident, drowning.

I think whatever has happened he pre planned it. If a third party is involved he knew them.

As one of many 'theories' I do still fear that Corrie meant to stay the night with someone in BSE but when he got there something went wrong.

If Corrie has gone AWOL then I sincerely hope that the Christmas period will shake him into giving his family a phone call to let them know he's okay. I know he might be scared with how big the search for him has got and worried that he might be getting deeper in trouble. But he's got his grandad crying on TV, and various members of his family terrified that he's dead and they'll never see him again. Tony put out a message in the media earlier in this in which he tried to reassure Corrie that whatever his reasons (if AWOL) that the family would stand by him and help him fix things...I'm sure they'd much prefer that than this 'mourning without a body' situation that they're stuck in right now.

I think it's massively important to discuss ALL possible scenarios regardless of the bad taste it leaves. It shows that we are being thorough. Also, it enhances the police capabilities with regards to their investigations.
Can we discuss the merits or demerits of the most voted for theory for a moment?

HOOKUP THEORY (most popular vote):
Hookup contact already parked in the 'Horseshoe' (tbc).
Hookup tours bars with or without his/her colleagues.
Corrie gets ejected from the nightclub.
Corrie makes contact through a hookup app (such as Grindr or POV) as a 'booby prize'.
Corrie goes to Kebab shop and buys extra food (two burgers) to share with hookup/driver.
Corrie walks to Hughes doorway to wait hoping for 0130 collection.
0130 collection doesn't materialise so new collection time of 0330 is arranged with hookup/driver.
Corrie jogs to 'Horseshoe' at 0324 to meet hookup/driver.
Corrie and driver get jiggly inside the car.
Corrie and driver are disturbed by headlights and actions of bin lorry and its driver.
At approx 0430, bin lorry leaves and heads towards BM/M along A1101 (40mph route?).
Corrie and driver decide to exit 'Horseshoe' and head towards the driver's accom near BM/M but get stuck behind it.
Corrie and driver remain inside the car and reconvene the nights actions.

Driver panics and removes the body to a remote area to get rid of the evidence before sunrise at 0600 or after 2200 that same day.

Driver removes the body before sunrise at 0600 or after 2200 that same day.

Long walk home via the privacy of a car park and wooded glade then befalls an injury in a wood (broken leg, fall, head injury etc).

In work here so reading as I work. One word - jiggly [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As one of many 'theories' I do still fear that Corrie meant to stay the night with someone in BSE but when he got there something went wrong.

If Corrie has gone AWOL then I sincerely hope that the Christmas period will shake him into giving his family a phone call to let them know he's okay. I know he might be scared with how big the search for him has got and worried that he might be getting deeper in trouble. But he's got his grandad crying on TV, and various members of his family terrified that he's dead and they'll never see him again. Tony put out a message in the media earlier in this in which he tried to reassure Corrie that whatever his reasons (if AWOL) that the family would stand by him and help him fix things...I'm sure they'd much prefer that than this 'mourning without a body' situation that they're stuck in right now.

Interestingly, i may be wrong but I've not seen his dad's side say they believe he is dead. His mother and uncle have said they suspect they're looking for a body but his dad said he fears he'll never see him again. Completely different.

And jiggly 😂

There are drone searches being carried out between now and then, that is just the next public involved search.

How much flight time do the drones used by the police have? The ones available to the public fly for only 10 - 20 minutes on average before they need to be recharged.

Interestingly, i may be wrong but I've not seen his dad's side say they believe he is dead. His mother and uncle have said they suspect they're looking for a body but his dad said he fears he'll never see him again. Completely different.

And jiggly [emoji23]

Word on the street dudes...'Jiggly'. To move in short jerky movements. You guys not down wit der kids? Lol

Actually, thinking about this one. How is it possible for a person to become deceased inside a car?

Hook up/Driver attack (strangulation, stabbing, one punch...).
Corrie ill health (heart attack, 24hr bug, D&V, swallowed tongue...).
?
...?

Driver removes the body before sunrise or after 2200 that same day.

So how it it possible for a person to become deceased from inside a building?

Same suggestions as in side a car but the perp (driver) would have a greater difficulty removing the body. Remember Corrie weighed around 80kgs. That's a hell of a lump to 'man handle' for a woman inside a building never mind get back into a form of transport that could be used to get rid of him.
The more I think about it the more I think a woman ISN'T involved. Or if she is, they're already in a wood somewhere were it's easier to get rid of a body.
Conclusion so far?
Hook up followed by a natural accident. If it's female it's in a wood, if it's male it's in a wood or building then wood. :(

Word on the street dudes...'Jiggly'. To move in short jerky movements. You guys not down wit der kids? Lol

Do u mean jiggie? As sang by mr will smith himself? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, thinking about this one. How is it possible for a person to become deceased inside a car?

?
...?

If someone's taken ill in a car then is it really so hard to drive them to a hospital, call someone to help get them out of the car and then drive away before anyone can ask you any questions?

If someone's taken ill in a car then is it really so hard to drive them to a hospital, call someone to help get them out of the car and then drive away before anyone can ask you any questions?

But then you would have second, third and fourth parties involved. No one has come forward that we know of yet in the medical world?

I'm of the opinion at the moment a definite Hookup has been arranged (as with the consensus) and Corrie has either;
....dropped his phone down the side of the car seat (baggy pocket trousers on CCTV) whilst onroute to their destination, then succumbed to his injuries sustained in an attack by the driver OR
....dropped his phone outside of the car whilst getting out of the car at a location within the BM/M mast footprint (Corrie carrying on on foot towards Hon and sustained injuries from an attack or external forces (broken leg, head injury, deadfall, drowning, hypothermia etc).
Thoughts as always welcomed.

?
...?

Bad reaction to something taken to get the party going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allihounds