UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome penguin. I have always thought this but have wavered towards other theories too over the weeks.

I have to be honest. Hanging around from 0130-0330-0800 in BSE to recover his car when the effects of booze had worn off looks appealing .
I still think he was waiting for a lift though. All of the suggestive evidence points that way. My money is on 'phone keep and car journey' scenario (which again, is easily explained away).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the sleep at Hughes was an accident. I think he sat there to eat and dozed off. If you were looking for a lift, you would go to a well known spot to make it easy on your pal. I think the trip to the horseshoe was just to relieve himself. What happened after that, who knows. If someone targeted him, they might have been watching him, and knew where he was walking was the horseshoe, so drove there. If there was a sexual sadist, or someone capable of robbery, perhaps he saw him as a target lying there on the sidewalk. If he saw him moving to a less visible spot behind a building he might make his move. The move might first just be to offer him a lift or it might have been producing a weapon. I still think there is a strong possibility of an accident, but cannot figure out how he got out of the horseshoe without help.

Yes that's a fair point.
We don't know if anyone was actually there or not and if focus 12 were to comment they would just reiterate that no residents are in situ at the weekends. Imo.
F12 have said no one was there that night but they could have been without their knowledge. They could have turned up at 3.20 just to meet C gone inside for a bit then left from either exit. Who the heck would know? Similarly he could have spoken to early workers or cleaners at Greggs and gone in for a chat and left via anothet exit JMO

If he intended to sleep or not is the key point in all of this for me as it is indicative of a prior relationship with a potential perp.
The biggest indicator for me is the police choosing not to search the landfill for the phone. To me this suggests they do not consider it important and therefore the sleep was unintentional and the perp unknown.

None have spoken up for him though, not even in Scotland.
Perhaps they're worried they may get accused of helping him/harming him? Also it may just not be in MSM. The takeaway guy and bouncer were in MSM as friends weren't they? Put your head above the parapet and it gets shot at IMO.

You're a former resident at F12, you know Brentgovel exists, you're cruising the area you now call home looking for a gay pickup. You pull in to HS because it gives good coverage for grindr at kicking out time. You hook Corrie, chance your luck at a bed in F12 with your car as backup.....

If he intended to sleep or not is the key point in all of this for me as it is indicative of a prior relationship with a potential perp.
The biggest indicator for me is the police choosing not to search the landfill for the phone. To me this suggests they do not consider it important and therefore the sleep was unintentional and the perp unknown.
IMO they have the phone so no further search necessary or they know the 3 who disposed of it.

Very loosely used term of "friends" for those two. I just haven't seen a single non- family testimonial, even the ex gf has said nothing.

Perhaps they're worried they may get accused of helping him/harming him? Also it may just not be in MSM. The takeaway guy and bouncer were in MSM as friends weren't they? Put your head above the parapet and it gets shot at IMO.

With due respect it has not been confirmed that he was drinking vodka in his car - another rumour that has grown legs. Maybe he bought some cans of ??? Only want to be accurate as far as possible here.
Would save money by drinking his own vodka is not confirmation however IMO he must have drunk spirits to be so drunk in only 2 hours that he had to leave Flex.

You're a former resident at F12, you know Brentgovel exists, you're cruising the area you now call home looking for a gay pickup. You pull in to HS because it gives good coverage for grindr at kicking out time. You hook Corrie, chance your luck at a bed in F12 with your car as backup.....

The sleep in the doorway and whether or not he was waiting to crash out on a friends sofa or get a taxi....becomes irrelevant.

He basically wanders for a pee....and "pings" on someones app.

And the phone goes in the bin OR doesn't.
The phone goes to BM along with Corrie.

Interesting scenario.

With due respect it has not been confirmed that he was drinking vodka in his car - another rumour that has grown legs. Maybe he bought some cans of ??? Only want to be accurate as far as possible here.

Was he drinking in his car or is that also a rumour?
I ask that because it's featured in a lot of posts here throughout this particular thread.

Ok I think ur saying it's not confirmed that it's vodka but it was some form of alcohol? Is that right?
ETA - have since found the DExpress link.

Just to add in a twist, C could have been driven around Bury for 35 minutes and then gone on to BM (as a known spot after failing to find a suitable spot in BSE) and they just happened to fall behind the bin lorry.

Is it your opinion that the teenagers may have chanced upon the personal belongings of C, or have been paid to dispose of them?

None have spoken up for him though, not even in Scotland.
The only reason I joined here was to speak up for him. His friends in Scotland are doing the best they can by sharing posts, tweeting, giving money to the appeals and supporting each other. It's not appropriate for anyone to run to the papers. One of his close friends went to Bury from Fife a few weeks back to hand out leaflets with Nicola. He has plenty friends.

Would save money by drinking his own vodka is not confirmation however IMO he must have drunk spirits to be so drunk in only 2 hours that he had to leave Flex.

I agree shots of spirits in his car [B]is[/B] possible and understandable - but as there is no absolute confirmation of this I really don't think it should be taken as fact.

I am not attempting to be a party pooper here, but we must work with facts as known. So easy to become obsessed with things/events that are not absolute.

Personally I have never been convinced C wasn't able to leave T Horseshoe without being seen. I can also believe that his phone was dropped/left with takeaway rubbish or dropped near The Horseshoe and picked up by someone else, then dumped as worthless.

Hi there,

Could the timeline of Corrie's movements be posted again? (I forgot to bookmark the post) I think the post was made by Midsomer.

Also, can anyone corroborate that there IS CCTV footage of Corrie in Hughes doorway, but the Police have chosen not to release this footage to either the public or Corrie's family, as it was too distressing?

I seem to have picked this information up somewhere, but not sure if its true. Can anyone shed light ?

HH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member