UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are used to foreign objects being hidden in amongst the 'good' recyclable waste, hence the reason they manually sort through it. I believe that if things like metal make it through then they can bugger up the machinery.

Edit: Also they sift through it as they pay for the weight of the good stuff, dont want lumps of steel skewing the figures etc

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

I worked at Swindon Borough Council for a while and some recyclable materials get dumped with normal waste, and doesn't even get recycled or sorted. Recycling sometimes is a myth.

The phone in the bin and body in the bin and or in the lorry or either in the landfill have been discounted. The bin lorry contents were manually sorted then incinerated.

What is the situation with the many other bins in that area. There are many of those types of bins down Short Brackland Street. Has it been investigated whether bin lorry's came to pick rubbish up from those bins that morning and if so, were they investigated?

I think they are used to foreign objects being hidden in amongst the 'good' recyclable waste, hence the reason they manually sort through it. I believe that if things like metal make it through then they can bugger up the machinery.

Edit: Also they sift through it as they pay for the weight of the good stuff, dont want lumps of steel skewing the figures etc

Thank you [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Not a double trip if
A) You have a designated driver or
B) You're not planning on going back to base
C) You walk/jog home and back in the morning.

QUESTION: Although with very little to go on still - how's everyone's theories sitting now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Greater than, I have a question. You've been here on these threads and this forum for a long time & you've read through every post we've ever made about Corrie. Are you allowed to put your thoughts on possibilities? Or do you have to remain separate from that?

QUESTION: Although with very little to go on still - how's everyone's theories sitting now?

In an even wider circle than two months ago :-(

I think time will change everyones perception with it all, the longer it goes on with no leads, peoples theories will change over and over.

I believe he could of been taken on impulse by someone.

I worked at Swindon Borough Council for a while and some recyclable materials get dumped with normal waste, and doesn't even get recycled or sorted. Recycling sometimes is a myth.
At the beginning of the other thread Nicola's live questions and answers were transcribed and summary of them as she was talking. There is also reference to the bin waste sorting by Nicola, that you may find interesting and add your own thoughts and any knowledge too. Welcome and interesting post. Thank you.

I haven't ruled anything out. I'm open minded to any/all theories. Some I feel are more plausible than others, but basically to answer you. I don't have a clue.

I was certain it was some form of unfortunate accident on the way home until this focus 12 place came to light.

My take on it is this

1. Takes car into town for night out
2. Gets drunk and then wanders about a bit
3. Orders large amount of food, hoping to sober up so can drive car back in morning
4. Falls asleep in doorway, gets cold etc
5. Gets up looking for warmer shelter, off beaten track
6. Hops into cardboard waste bin, generally these are quite clean + cardboard good insulator
7. Bin lorry accidentally tips him into back when uplifting rubbish
8. Wakes up along journey (possibly after being unconcious)
9. Jumps out of lorry en route to depot
10. Wanders into forrest or tries shortcut, disorientated, dies through earlier knock to head/exposure

Most of this theory ties in with the known facts that we have.

I like devils advocate and doubting theories, often because that can prove or disprove a theory. I spent a long time on hook up, when people still believed he went for a wee. I hope for AWOL and can see the potential with help (but I am now more doubtful). I can understand bin in lorry (not sure how, but it could happen). Corrie falling into bin/ climbing on bin lorry, then escaping and getting killed enroute- that seems all a step too far. So, honestly, at this point, I have no opinion.

I can see why there is confusion. I think that price list is for the Halfords/PCWorld/TK Maxx car park which is the official council Robert Boby Way car park. There are also a few traditional on street spaces inc two disabled bays that allow 1 hour free parking?

TTWO, can you remember why we've focused on the on street parking?
I thought we'd ruled out the Halfords car park some time ago, but I don't know a)if we actually did rule it out, and b)why we've looked at the on street spaces.
I do remember that it was N who said it was a disabled space but not sure now of actual location. The website I'm sure referred to a 'car park' in the early days of the investigation.
Did we go for the on street parking because Waitrose was mentioned initially? :thinking:

What is the situation with the many other bins in that area. There are many of those types of bins down Short Brackland Street. Has it been investigated whether bin lorry's came to pick rubbish up from those bins that morning and if so, were they investigated?
Yep they have. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members