UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can access Corrie's phone just by the App updates I'm sure they could do the same with the driver's personal phone if he had one. I'd say either a cab phone and a personal phone or just a cab phone which may be one of the HGV style commercial types?
JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
From what TW has said it is too late to do a tower dump now if it has not already been done .

I have seen comments that this was more a van than a lorry. Cannot find a source for that. Have you heard anything about how big of truck this was?

I am not sure but I assumed the bin lorry was a rigid lorry, not a van. It's a commercial vehicle so regardless if it was a lorry or a van it should have a tachograph in it, if the vehicle is newer than 2006 it would be a digital tacho and older than 2006 wold have had an analogue tacho. The tacho would show the speed that the vehicle was driven, the time driver started as he would have put his tacho card/chart in, the driving stops and starts, any breaks the driver had and the miles driven. Did the lorry go right to landfill or did it go to a third party site?

IMO it seems highly probable that Corrie’s phone somehow ended up in the back of the bin lorry.
I just can’t convince myself that he did as well, given all the checks and measures that are in place - if the weighing system is flawed, the sorting procedure would uncover him, and if that was flawed too, the forensics would find evidence of his presence.
There’s a window of roughly an hour from Corrie entering the horseshoe for him to become detached from his phone, and possibly for some misadventure to befall him, either of his own making or at the hand of someone else.
Mystified.

Not trying to be contentious Trefrew but how is it highly probable? It's certainly possible but why couldn't a car with Corrie in it have followed the bin wagon towards the BM mast area using a parallel route or even the same route stuck behind the bin lorry to slow the time/speed down and match the tachograph?

F12 will never be ordered to reveal the names of their patients unless hard evidence can tie C to their premises. This I believe is the stalling point in the investigation.

The reward money simply does not register with the patients of F12 because let's face it, if you or your support network can spend £12k getting you clean then £60k is not life changing. These guys are not your average tweekers

Phrasing it in a slightly different way......

Corrie enters the HS at 0325
And the phone seems to move after the bin lorry enters (0420 approx) and departs (XXXX approx).

Okay.
1. Was the phone in the bin lorry
2. Or did a vehicle depart, due to the bin lorry's arrival.

We can "assume" the bin lorry left at 0420 +
The plus is "how long did it take to empty the bin".

I assume Corrie was there to meet someone. This is based ONLY on the fact that he appears to wait for two hours in Bury.
But I maybe wrong.

The thing I struggle with is, if Corrie arrived in the horseshoe at 0325 ....then why was it that his phone ONLY appear to only move some 55 minutes later ?

Logic says "it was in the bin lorry". It was the only thing that moved at that time....AND was seen again in the area that the last phone pings were captured.

Jumping to the other "thought", If Corrie was meeting someone and he then met them, would he have remained with them and in that Short Brackland area for 55 minutes ....and then move off when the bin lorry arrived ?

It is important to note (if it is true) that Corrie's phone did not leave the footprint of the Bury mast for 55 minutes AFTER he arrived in the horseshoe (and likely for the 2 hours he was in the doorway).

Biffa don't allow drivers to carry phones in the lorry cabs due to data protection. They have radios and a panic button.

There is an article from 2010 that Biffa drivers were issued blackberries. I assume it has been upgraded more than once since. I know a major US company gives it's drivers tablets that are on mobile data. I am not sure large companies rely on analog radios much anymore. Maybe as a backup. If they still have mobile devices, then perhaps they are always tracked. How does a young man become separated from his phone without accident or foul play though? I have wondered if someone gave him a short lift where the road splits towards barton mills and honnington and he got out and his phone fell under the seat. Perhaps the driver never even noticed.

here is a 2014 article that they carry PDA's http://diginomica.com/2014/07/24/sainsburys-customer-data-waste-effective-bi/

Could the residents be protected due to all the data protection laws and everything else surrounding rehab? But surely the Police could find out?

Could the residents be protected due to all the data protection laws and everything else surrounding rehab? But surely the Police could find out?

I think the police could only delve into personal information if they had information to believe that there's some involvement from someone in focus 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hughes and Grapes proximity, no it is not the cream building, Hughes is on the end of the row.

Fairly sure if he was connected to an open WiFi he would need to transmit location data.

Seems unlikely that he wasn't using location services on his phone considering it is a prerequisite for tinder and POF. The location services have no bearing on being able to trace his movements unless there is a remote access to the phone available. I think what is meant is the auto location broadcast on Facebook I.e. "check in".

Running man was traced I believe and does not appear as one of the 6 outstanding.

£60k reward is useless to the perp if (as stated) they are the only witness, also useless to them and/or accomplices If they are from significant wealth anyway.

I would like to see a full clarification that the inside of the F12 residencies had been forensically searched. Due to the nature of the inhabitants and their demand for privacy/ emotional & physical wellbeing I cannot see LE having been granted access. This does however raise another issue and ties in with a theory discussed privately with a couple of you that LE cannot enter these residencies because they cannot obtain a warrant.... And this is N's coded message that may create a vigilante approach to the search of that area. I believe the testing of the bins from that area was planned to be conducted at a late stage, as opposed to the suggested poor policing. Likely that information (watching) suggested refuse deposited from the F12 residencies in to the bins occurred just before the testing.

To clarify my theory:
Hookup with an individual known to F12, potentially well connected.
C remained in the F12 residencies until Sat, in what state I'm not going to speculate.
His phone was put directly in to the wagon by the perp , but I do not believe this was before the "incident" occured, it was a case of "sweeping it up accidentally on purpose" so Corrie didn't know it was gone.
Saturday comes, clean up crew arrive and disposal occurs (maybe link to car burning).
All the while protection is given due to the nature of F12 and it's inhabitants.

I still haven't had a decent answer from anyone yet about the bins so I'll offer it directly to you Pilgrim. Out of a couple of blue domestic bins, a stack of crocodile lid boxes and two 1100 blue bins, how did the perp or Corrie know to dump the phone in the correct bin? That's a one in several chance of getting the same bin that the bin lorry lifted (remember, it was stated it weighed 11kgs).

The only Occum's answer I can give to that is that that it followed the bin lorry. We know that he probably left in a vehicle. Why couldn't the vehicle have inadvertantly left at the same time and travelled the same route as the bin lorry? The phone speed/pings would slow down to match the limited speed of the roads and HGV bin lorry, it would match the route, it would explain the 1 in several chance of getting the right bin, it would explain the phone vector....etc.

Conclusion for me:
Phone travelled in a vehicle WITH Corrie towards the BM footprint at a similar or same time/route as the bin man.
If F12 are involved just bolt onto this conclusion their vehicle and where it's parked....in the 'Horseshoe' already. Job done.
JMO

OR phrasing it in another way.....

....can anyone explain why the phone remained in the footprint of the Bury mast for 55 minutes after 0325 WITHOUT any sighting of Corrie in that area by other people or by the cctv.

60k reward.

Still no one has come forward.

Why?

While I've been clear on my personal theory could it be that there's no one out there who knows?

I think the police could only delve into personal information if they had information to believe that there's some involvement from someone in focus 12

Thanks for posting that Wlm, suppose so... if they don't think its worth it or a decent lead... Maybe time to get the PI involved I think.

As with recent cases with Apple and Amazon, F12 would have to be forced by a court to hand over patient data. They don't have to co-operate with LE especially if no evidence.
If F12 sacrifice the right of anonymity held by their patients then their ability to command such high fees is dramatically reduced. Can you imagine the value of that list to a red top....

Biffa genuinely do have radios in their cabs however they do have tablets for creation of documentation and chipped weighing.

Biffa don't allow drivers to carry phones in the lorry cabs due to data protection. They have radios and a panic button.

What about fixed cab phones? Is it company policy to have them fitted or just two way radios?

I still haven't had a decent answer from anyone yet about the bins so I'll offer it directly to you Pilgrim. Out of a couple of blue domestic bins, a stack of crocodile lid boxes and two 1100 blue bins, how did the perp or Corrie know to dump the phone in the correct bin? That's a one in several chance of getting the same bin that the bin lorry lifted (remember, it was stated it weighed 11kgs).

The only Occum's answer I can give to that is that that it followed the bin lorry. We know that he probably left in a vehicle. Why couldn't the vehicle have inadvertantly left at the same time and travelled the same route as the bin lorry? The phone speed/pings would slow down to match the limited speed of the roads and HGV bin lorry, it would match the route, it would explain the 1 in several chance of getting the right bin, it would explain the phone vector....etc.

Conclusion for me:
Phone travelled in a vehicle WITH Corrie towards the BM footprint at a similar or same time/route as the bin man.
JMO

Which is what I have just posted about.
Did the phone move "in the lorry" or "because of the lorry".

BUT .... you then have to explain the "55 minutes it waited" !
And that is the thing. It's a major thing.

Conclusion.
# Corrie dumped it himself in that bin, not knowing it would be moved, but knowing it was the last place he was seen !

or

# Someone dumped it knowing those bins were to be collected.
And therefore Corrie was moved earlier or later without his phone.

This is my first post so please be kind :)
I feel for this family and I have read through every single post - phew.
Is there anyway he could have met up with someone living in focus 12, sleeping there after a planned meeting? Makes sense to wait for 2 hours to pull!
Tbh spending £30 on a car fine is pennies really for a singley living in the block.
Have they checked CCTV surrounding that building the following day ? Is there an alternative exit from focus 12?
Raf friends will be refused to speak of this in public due to regs.
Living in the block is a lot lonely lifestyle from someone who experienced it , especially living away from family. It's a lonely way of life. It's not normal to leave a friend on a night out in the services.

I don't think it was in a bin, I think it was thrown directly in to the wagon, who's presence would be noticeable at that time of morning.

Which is what I have just posted about.
Did the phone move "in the lorry" or "because of the lorry".

BUT .... you then have to explain the "55 minutes it waited" !
And that is the thing. It's a major thing.

Conclusion.
# Corrie dumped it himself in that bin, not knowing it would be moved, but knowing it was the last place he was seen !

or

# Someone dumped it knowing those bins were to be collected.
And therefore Corrie was moved earlier or later without his phone.

Seems more likely his phone was placed in the bin by someone who knew it'd be collected. Was he meeting up with a girl who had a user ex boyfriend turn up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks