UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As with recent cases with Apple and Amazon, F12 would have to be forced by a court to hand over patient data. They don't have to co-operate with LE especially if no evidence.
If F12 sacrifice the right of anonymity held by their patients then their ability to command such high fees is dramatically reduced. Can you imagine the value of that list to a red top....
Nicola has also said there was no one staying there thát evening, so even getting the list of patients, would not necessarily tell them who, if anyone, had access that evening. They are now in a spotlight in a way they wouldn't wish to be. JMO

Nobody was staying at that location, not necessarily that nobody was residential at F12.

Nicola has also said there was no one staying there thát evening, so even getting the list of patients, would not necessarily tell them who, if anyone, had access that evening. JMO

The other stat is.... those that were killed, were always found.

EDIT

Pilgrim beat me !

Do we know if the lorry taken to a landfill or as some posts have suggested, was it taken to a third party site to be incinerated?

OR phrasing it in another way.....

....can anyone explain why the phone remained in the footprint of the Bury mast for 55 minutes after 0325 WITHOUT any sighting of Corrie in that area by other people or by the cctv.

Because he was shielded....ie, inside a vehicle or building. Given that he egressed the 'Horseshoe' unseen and the authorities are suggesting he left in a vehicle, then it MUST be in a vehicle. The BSE mast for EE is literally 100 yards from the 'Horseshoe' so approximately a 3 mile footprint from that north west is the exit point I would suggest.
I could explain it by suggesting (as I did quite awhile ago) that the car was already in the 'Horseshoe' when Corrie entered at 0324. He got in the car and spent time with the occupant. The bin lorry rocked up at 0420 and disturbed them. Their vehicle left behind the bin lorry and covered the 3 miles through the maze of streets in 10 minutes. 28 minutes later and still behind the bin lorry, Corrie, his phone, the driver and the driver's vehicle entered the BM mast footprint. It was still there at 0800 where the phone battery died. Corrie is..... (Insert).
JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK to summarise most of thread 3, recycled material is not taken to landfill or incinerated, it is stored, baled and sold on. I don't know why N has gone to lengths to discuss incineration unless there is a suspicion he was in a general waste bin.

Do we know if the lorry taken to a landfill or as some posts have suggested, was it taken to a third party site to be incinerated?

Bins are my thing, you know this.

QUOTE=JamesKing;13040934]The other stat is.... those that were killed, were always found.

EDIT

Pilgrim beat me !

Is it not possible that this was a tragic accident and he died after being tipped into the lorry?

OK to summarise most of thread 3, recycled material is not taken to landfill or incinerated, it is stored, baled and sold on. I don't know why N has gone to lengths to discuss incineration unless there is a suspicion he was in a general waste bin.

I agree, if this was not possible them why has she discussed the incineration process

Is it not possible that this was a tragic accident and he died after being tipped into the lorry?

I'd say "doubtful".
My Learned Colleague PP would say "impossible".

Either opinion puts it in the "not very likely at all" category.

Not to sound rude but you have to discredit the bin theory. Its a non possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member