UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The posts at the very beginning of this thread. TW camera plan and Polo's id list of the cameras. GT brought them forward to this thread 13.
Also what is consensus on N and the GPS on the phone being off? It seems it is being questioned here so what is final say ?

I think we can only trust what we've been told, in not sure we could sleuth our way into an answer for that one

IDK earth, but am assuming as he is not on the outstanding ID list, it means he has been identified and ruled out?

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/12/27/cctv-stills-unidentified-persons-27th-december-2016/

You've been following this case far longer than me - is that right?
i do not pay attention to who has been following case longer longest or just joined in. i have become very confused by who has been identified and who has not. there are so many photos around of people with questions asking if anyone knows who they are. i am not local so i have not really paid too much attention - they are all just blurs to me and only running man seemed to be doing anything with purpose. that is maybe because we saw a full video of him?

Hi Cotton - I think , sadly, Corrie is no longer alive. Either by going into Focus 12 or by getting into a car with someone.
I also fear he will never be found - another Claudia Lawrence.

Thanks Alyce for your take - I know you have followed so many of these cases. Can I ask what you are anticpating from a This Morning appearance - although I appreciate if you don't want to answer that .

Main Stream Media quotes accepted
Likely worthless

<modsnip>

Police quotes
If you can find them !!!!

And then there is <modsnip> "what about the bin lorry" !

This is what I find strange, they said he wasn't running but if you want him the horseshoe CCTV and watch the very bottom left corner you see him clearly jogging/running with his hands in his pockets. I've watched it over and over and you can see his body bouncing, there's no way you can mistake it unless he is body popping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing the original footage of this when it was first released to the public. It had at least a second and a half extra at the beginning. In my honest opinion he was NOT running. He was jogging. His hands were in his pockets.
The later footage (this?) appears to be zoomed in slightly which may be why we've lost that vital second and a half. I have no links to it anymore Bu you'll have to trust me on the one. There was even a lengthy discussion about the pixilations in between the guttering on the left just as Corrie runs past. The opinion was that it was someone he 'bounced' off of but I think now that that's false. I think it was a hanging basket or some sort of window reflection or video interference between the black and white contrast of the area I mentioned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i do not pay attention to who has been following case longer longest or just joined in. i have become very confused by who has been identified and who has not. there are so many photos around of people with questions asking if anyone knows who they are. i am not local so i have not really paid too much attention - they are all just blurs to me and only running man seemed to be doing anything with purpose. that is maybe because we saw a full video of him?

No worries earth. Thankyou. I will badger MidsommersDay

MidsommersDay!- if ur still here - has "running man's " ID been resolved and he has been discounted, as far as you know. I only saw ref to it in the first half of the WS threads so I assumed that was a "dead-end"

The few remaining stills of the unidentified people are here earthspirit. http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/category/cctv-footage/

It seems all others have now been identified, probably due to the much better images shown.

No worries earth. Thankyou. I will badger MidsommersDay

MidsommersDay!- if ur still here - has "running man's " ID been resolved and he has been discounted, as far as you know. I only saw ref to it in the first half of the WS threads so I assumed that was a "dead-end"

I believe (although I could be wrong), that running man has been identified. Not 100% sure though. Anyone confirm with a link?
JMO

92ee50ef4ed5cc3218ad684900f49718.jpg

0335 CORNHILL Man.
NOT running man.

Regarding the bolded, what I've been doing is putting the mouse point in place and then hitting 'enter' a few times, then backspacing, and then I can type with spaces. It might need doing again if you go to a new paragraph.

Hope that helps.

My workaround is to copy a space from the quoted message, then paste the space into your reply. It adds the missing space and then you can use the space bar from then on!

Sorry cotton, to what is this post referring? I must have missed something.

Sorry. Intentionally vague.
I was hoping for some resolving news by end of month (just based on media coverage so far/BSE being a pretty small town that's been well-informed) but I'm fearing that tomorrow's press releases might less rewarding. I'm an old cynic - and hope I'm wrong.

Thanks Alyce for your take - I know you have followed so many of these cases. Can I ask what you are anticpating from a This Morning appearance - although I appreciate if you don't want to answer that .

Am not expecting any new info but hopefully it will spread the word to a wider audience and may provide new leads for Nicola, family and the police.

I remember seeing the original footage of this when it was first released to the public. It had at least a second and a half extra at the beginning. In my honest opinion he was NOT running. He was jogging. His hands were in his pockets.
The later footage (this?) appears to be zoomed in slightly which may be why we've lost that vital second and a half. I have no links to it anymore Bu you'll have to trust me on the one. There was even a lengthy discussion about the pixilations in between the guttering on the left just as Corrie runs past. The opinion was that it was someone he 'bounced' off of but I think now that that's false. I think it was a hanging basket or some sort of window reflection or video interference between the black and white contrast of the area I mentioned.

I've been watching this one...

https://youtu.be/vQeg4dz-ngg

I really can't see how the family can say he isn't jogging or running, for me it's plain to see, maybe it's just me.

Watch the gap between the guttering and the top of the lamppost.

92ee50ef4ed5cc3218ad684900f49718.jpg

0335 CORNHILL Man.
NOT running man.

OK I've certainly seen him before. (Man in black^ who many have speculated may be carrying something over his shoulder.) I thought running man was someone totally different that I had seen in another still. ( a guy obviously running and in paler toned clothing)

So the man pictured is still "outstanding" and unidentified. 3.35 cornhill walk.

https://i0.wp.com/www.findcorrie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/3.35PersonDarkClothingCornhillWalk.jpg

I really can't see how the family can say he isn't jogging or running, for me it's plain to see, maybe it's just me.

I know what you mean. Have played it many times this last week, it looks like the end of a short jog certainly( ten seconds, mainly out of view) but in the remaining few seconds- how he next moves/looks in several directions afterwards- that counteracts that initial interpretation of could he have been running in fear.

However it( 0.10 secs to 0.21 secs) could just be the dazed effects of alcohol/woken up/need a pee where should I go and I do think if you're in that state you can get spooked by noises behind you. (3.29 am , there would have been noises out there. ) I Don't feel convinced he was jogging coz he was being chased.

(I also don't feel he has heard something/a call from HShoe as others have suggested. )

A couple of posters were asking about running man and also others were asking about how easily hughes doorway could be seen from greenwoods cam. To see these they can be seen in the pod footage on www.findcorrie.co.uk under media. Look for the anglia tv link. The runningman footage and hughes footage shows the scope of this Greenwoods cam . Sorry I can't post a full link.

I still wouldn't describe him has jogging and defo not running. He has his hands in his pockets and is still a bit drunk. I would say he is scurrying due to busting for a pee and feeling a bit cold after 2 hours on cold concrete. One thing watching this again after reading posts about the bulge in his jeans is I wonder if that bulge is the takeaway wrappers and as well has needing a pee he could have saw the bins to dispose of them? Possibly even had the wrappers in the same pocket as phone and accidentally threw that away too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly