DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All LE updates regarding Corrie can be found here:
https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

I am working on a media thread. :)
Hi GT. For some reason I can never access this suffolk police page. It always tells me I have not got a secure site. May be because I am using a mobile but i can only therefore access these police updates if they are on the family website so to have the media thread will be a good help if these LE updates will be on there too. Ta.
Shires.

Sorry. Intentionally vague.
I was hoping for some resolving news by end of month (just based on media coverage so far/BSE being a pretty small town that's been well-informed) but I'm fearing that tomorrow's press releases might less rewarding. I'm an old cynic - and hope I'm wrong.
I see. Well I feel the same. As I don't have tv or a licence, could someone please video this morning tomorrow and put it on you tube with a link on here if it is important? Hoping its positive.

I see. Well I feel the same. As I don't have tv or a licence, could someone please video this morning tomorrow and put it on you tube with a link on here if it is important? Hoping its positive.

This morning usually upload their segments on their social media pages after they've aired if that helps? I'm not too clued up on tv licences but it's okay if it's not live I think?

Happy to do this for you, purely because I respect you for not paying your TV licence ;) haha xx

OK I've certainly seen him before. (Man in black^ who many have speculated may be carrying something over his shoulder.) I thought running man was someone totally different that I had seen in another still. ( a guy obviously running and in paler toned clothing)

So the man pictured is still "outstanding" and unidentified. 3.35 cornhill walk.

https://i0.wp.com/www.findcorrie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/3.35PersonDarkClothingCornhillWalk.jpg

1890f8eb4f89c8a7a583340741c23470.jpg
db515e768008d3446a30970db994167a.jpg

I've enhanced both images and reversed (mirrored) the one of Corrie for comparison.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, do you know which shop the footage could be from?
Ruth, a couple of posts back I have posted details of the camera opposite Hughes as being edmundos I think. I have also posted details of where to find the pod cctv footage which shows the view of hughes from the greenwoods rotating outside cam and I think there is one from inside Hughes too, a still I think. (Www.findcorrie.co.uk media itv anglia pod article ) Have a look and see if it answers your questions. Also did you see my posts about the thorntons/f12 exit and camera and Dc's posts about the F12 cam?

On a serious note going back a few posts about Corrie's little skip, it could be he was spooked walking down that side street, not spooked spooked, but a bit unnerved, hence why he stopped where there was light at the horseshoe.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Has anyone considered the possibility that his SIM card was removed and put in a different phone which went to BM mast area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of talk about that 'jog' or 'stumble'. I have mentioned what I think of it before, but I'll say it again. I think he is jogging either because he really needs a pee, or because he is giving himself extra time to have a pee before other people walk down the path. I am sure I typically used to do that - I'd make a dash for it before someone gets the chance to see me.

The direction of his walk is directly towards where there is a corner to pee in by the bike racks behind the tree. It also looks like the closest and most private place nearby to where he was sleeping to have a piss.

I'm pretty happy with the above explanation.

The bulge in his back pocket looks most like a wallet.

I agree, also, and i'm sorry I have forgotten who suggested this, it could be that perhaps the three teenagers saw Corrie in Hughes doorway and decided to snatch his phone, which is why it took them a while to come forwards, thinking they would be in trouble. Perhaps he is trying to move quickly and look for who has his phone and sees some activity in the horseshoe, so slows down and before deciding he will go in he looks in other directions to see if there's anyone else about who it could have been?

I'm pretty sold on the theory of him just going for a pee though, it's what most people do after a sleep, especially after a night of drinking and having no access to a loo for 2 hours. x

If you watch the CCTV video again you can clearly see a bulge in his back pocket which I assume is his wallet or phone or both, I'd lean more towards it being his wallet from how fat it is.
d7ec7e37c35b88cd99342e354b876443.png

A lot of talk about that 'jog' or 'stumble'. I have mentioned what I think of it before, but I'll say it again. I think he is jogging either because he really needs a pee, or because he is giving himself extra time to have a pee before other people walk down the path. I am sure I typically used to do that - I'd make a dash for it before someone gets the chance to see me.

The direction of his walk is directly towards where there is a corner to pee in by the bike racks behind the tree. It also looks like the closest and most private place nearby to where he was sleeping to have a piss.

I'm pretty happy with the above explanation.

The bulge in his back pocket looks most like a wallet.
I've had a look at the HS and the grapes video re the rear bulge below the bum area and I don't think it is full pockets but more baggy trousers hanging below bum a bit as is the fashion. I see the shirt lifting (no pun intended) slightly at the front in the breeze in the HS video and the back shirt tail hanging down. Look at grapes footage and as he squats to pick up the item the bulge creases disappear round the rear end. Not conclusive IMO.

I am curious to know how likely murder is in this situation....

I feel that if Corrie has been murdered that it would NOT be by someone he knows, simply because of where he was last seen and that it seems he should not have been able to get out of that area without being seen on CCTV or surely been seen by someone.

You would think that if any of the vehicles that went in and out of that area were linked to people who could know Corrie - then the Police would be keen to investigate that person thoroughly.

Unless he knew someone from that Focus12 place or he got picked up by someone he knew - then he may have been murdered by someone he had known.

How common is a stranger on stranger murder, man kills man? Surely it wouldn't be able to be done inside the horseshoe area with people still around and surrounded by CCTV. If a stranger on stranger murder has happend, is it fair to say that it is likely either a Hook-Up with a weirdo, or someone in a surrounding building who would have done it.

I don't think I have really ever heard too much about disappearances of men on the news that turn out to be murder. I am used to hearing about women going missing, when this happens, after a week or 2 you can usually be right in thinking that the woman has likely been murdered and that usually is the case for the ones that appear on the main news.

Have there been many cases that have featured on the threads on this website where a male has gone missing and it's been found he had been murdered. I'm talking about males who are not knowingly into living criminal lives.

I am assuming it is rare.

If a male with no criminal/gang involvement goes missing I assume if it usually ends in death it has either ended in death because of suicide or from an accident.

Would be good to know some facts as I am just waffling, questioning, assuming.

So the only thing I can think of hearing in the news about 'clean' males being murdered by strangers is the Hook Ups one.

It can happen when a thief is trying to steal something, but a murder by a thief in this area and no evidence.....makes no sense.

While I was looking again at running man I noticed how, when the camera zooms in it, almost loses him as he is against the buildings. Someone walking that route close to those buildings may well be missed by the camera on rotation as well as when it is pointing directly that way. The still camera opposite McDonald's ( cornhill internal) also does not capture persons walking there clearly either.

While I was looking again at running man I noticed how, when the camera zooms in it, almost loses him as he is against the buildings. Someone walking that route close to those buildings may well be missed by the camera on rotation as well as when it is pointing directly that way. The still camera opposite McDonald's ( cornhill internal) also does not capture persons walking there clearly either.

Can you post a link to the running man video please?

I am curious to know how likely murder is in this situation....

I feel that if Corrie has been murdered that it would NOT be by someone he knows, simply because of where he was last seen and that it seems he should not have been able to get out of that area without being seen on CCTV or surely been seen by someone.

You would think that if any of the vehicles that went in and out of that area were linked to people who could know Corrie - then the Police would be keen to investigate that person thoroughly.

Unless he knew someone from that Focus12 place or he got picked up by someone he knew - then he may have been murdered by someone he had known.

How common is a stranger on stranger murder, man kills man? Surely it wouldn't be able to be done inside the horseshoe area with people still around and surrounded by CCTV. If a stranger on stranger murder has happend, is it fair to say that it is likely either a Hook-Up with a weirdo, or someone in a surrounding building who would have done it.

I don't think I have really ever heard too much about disappearances of men on the news that turn out to be murder. I am used to hear of women going missing and you can usually be right in thinking that a women has likely been murdered and that usually is the case for the ones that stick on the main news.

Have there been many cases that have featured on the threads on this website where a male has gone missing and it's been found he had been murdered. I'm talking about males who are not knowingly into living criminal lives.

I am assuming it is rare.

If a male with no criminal/gang involvement goes missing I assume if it usually ends in death it has either ended in death because of suicide or from an accident.

Would be good to know some facts.

So the only thing I can think of hearing in the news about 'clean' males being murdered by strangers is the Hook Ups one.
I think he needed a pee, or perhaps had a light bulb moment and thought, 'I know I'll take a bike' or both, at least have a look and see if a bike wasn't fastened... I know it's theft but it may of been a snap decision. That said there's no evidence of an altercation that we know of... Say between Corrie and a bike owner.

Why would someone be out that early to check on their bike anyway?

Why the bike rider in CCTV a bit later on?

I noticed on Google maps a racer attached to the left hand side bike rack, not sure of the date on the Google maps?

Is it just a coincidence with bike man riding a racer on the CCTV?

But at the end of the day, you don't walk into an area and vanish completely...

Its most bizarre...

How likely is murder unlikely I think in this case , I would always lean towards an accidental death by drowning where a young man is alone goes for a pee and drowns in a body of water... But here at the horseshoe there is no water... only Corrie, the bins, the bikes (assuming that there were bikes there that night) , vehicles (if they are there?) , residents or business owners /workers...

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Has anyone else noticed the mentioning of Cannon Street here? The others make sense to me, but I'm unsure of Cannon Street's significance, have I missed something? x
attachment.php

Source - findcorrie website x

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 03.13.06.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 03.13.06.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 269
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online