UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed the mentioning of Cannon Street here? The others make sense to me, but I'm unsure of Cannon Street's significance, have I missed something? x
attachment.php

Source - findcorrie website x
I suggested it here as I noticed it too, I think to get to Tesco you could go up Cannon St in BSE... It's heading north from the center of the town, my belief in the fact he may of tried to walk home. I'm not sure why Tesco is relevant, but it's on the route home, if it was a 24hr Tesco it would be open as well.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Has anyone else noticed the mentioning of Cannon Street here? The others make sense to me, but I'm unsure of Cannon Street's significance, have I missed something? x

Source - findcorrie website x

Cannon Street continues north from Short Brackland, and seems to me to be the logical route to follow if you were going to walk from the town centre to Honington, so I assumed that's why it was included. Perhaps it was based on specific intelligence, though, rather than just guesswork.

I've enhanced both images and reversed (mirrored) the one of Corrie for comparison.

JMO
Images snipped

OK, thanks for that. ( on those early threads I came across opinions such as- "has he changed his clothes?" and he's gone AWOL etc but let's just park that.....I'm still not convinced of AWOL, )
So for me, cause of the different tones of clothing , they can't be the same man even if their height was found to be same.
(the same camera that picked out this 3.35 Figure on Cornhill walk was still able to show tonal variations in other figures' clothing. )
http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/newsupdates/

I do u'stand why such a figure, (which appears to be clad head-to-toe in dark clothing has aroused suspicion just because of his appearance even without throwing in the time/location significance) but IDThink that's Corrie who was equipped with a 2nd set of clothing....

thanks emma but WS doesn't allow us to post the contents of any FBook acc on here. In any case that event looks likely to be an unrelated crime.
(I appreciate it takes a while to get used to a diff forum and diff rules)

thanks emma but WS doesn't allow us to post the contents of any FBook acc on here. In any case that event looks likely to be an unrelated crime.

Oh I didn't know I thought it was ok because it's run by corries mum. If admin need to delete the post it's ok

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am curious to know how likely murder is in this situation....

I feel that if Corrie has been murdered that it would NOT be by someone he knows, simply because of where he was last seen and that it seems he should not have been able to get out of that area without being seen on CCTV or surely been seen by someone.

You would think that if any of the vehicles that went in and out of that area were linked to people who could know Corrie - then the Police would be keen to investigate that person thoroughly.

Unless he knew someone from that Focus12 place or he got picked up by someone he knew - then he may have been murdered by someone he had known.

How common is a stranger on stranger murder, man kills man? Surely it wouldn't be able to be done inside the horseshoe area with people still around and surrounded by CCTV. If a stranger on stranger murder has happend, is it fair to say that it is likely either a Hook-Up with a weirdo, or someone in a surrounding building who would have done it.

I don't think I have really ever heard too much about disappearances of men on the news that turn out to be murder. I am used to hearing about women going missing, when this happens, after a week or 2 you can usually be right in thinking that the woman has likely been murdered and that usually is the case for the ones that appear on the main news.

Have there been many cases that have featured on the threads on this website where a male has gone missing and it's been found he had been murdered. I'm talking about males who are not knowingly into living criminal lives.

I am assuming it is rare.

If a male with no criminal/gang involvement goes missing I assume if it usually ends in death it has either ended in death because of suicide or from an accident.

Would be good to know some facts as I am just waffling, questioning, assuming.

So the only thing I can think of hearing in the news about 'clean' males being murdered by strangers is the Hook Ups one.

It can happen when a thief is trying to steal something, but a murder by a thief in this area and no evidence.....makes no sense.

I think it's possible that it could be a male who knows of Corrie but whom Corrie hasn't really been aware of - hence I couldn't really vote on Midsummer's poll upthread.
Agree about the stats on rarity points.

If you think a robbery in the doorway is the most likely option why do you think the police have tried to hide that? Why haven't they told Nicola? They won't know how old the "teens" were from the CCTV so IMO they wouldn't have been worried about them being under 18 and is that even something that's relevant, how do they find criminals under 18 if they can't mention them? Is there anyone who knows the rules on asking for info on under 18 suspects?

I don't mean to sound negative but I can't get past why the police would try to conceal the fact they had seen a robbery on the CCTV and not just the police but the CCTV operators too.

I keep going back and forth on this theory but I'll tell you why I think it has legs and why I think the police may have concealed it.

Firstly it plays into something I read on one of the older threads on this about N mentioning how the footage of C in doorway may have been a bit distressing (can't find source now sorry) and maybe watching someone take his phone while sleeping is probable.

I don't believe it's 100% those teens. The police wanting to speak to them could possibly be just to find out what they witnessed, and may have been interested in what they were doing etc.

It also would explain why I think I see C jogging and looking bewildered in second CCTV.

I doubt this theory because if it wasn't someone already identified they would have probably said something in the press. And if they were identified, they'd have the phone. No one who robs phones is chucking away a Nokia Lumia. Even if it's worth £30, £30 is a lot to some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do u'stand why such a figure, (which appears to be clad head-to-toe in dark clothing has aroused suspicion just because of his appearance even without throwing in the time/location significance) but IDThink that's Corrie who was equipped with a 2nd set of clothing....

He could have been given a tracksuit to wear by someone who thought he may be cold. But that person would have come forward by now surely.

I don't buy the AWOL thing at all. But that's based purely on the assumptions I've made on Corrie based on what his family have said about him. And the fact the RAF would have a better idea than me.

I'm pretty sure of two things that have been brought up a lot over the last few pages:

It was never said that the footage of Corrie in the doorway is distressing. It's a myth that managed to grow legs.

There is a much clearer version of the still of the person people think might be Corrie, and it's a woman with a rucksack.

I'm pretty sure of two things that have been brought up a lot over the last few pages:

It was never said that the footage of Corrie in the doorway is distressing. It's a myth that managed to grow legs.

There is a much clearer version of the still of the person people think might be Corrie, and it's a woman with a rucksack.

Can u link the still please- have a good idea which one ur referring to

Can you post a link to the running man video please?

I think this is the video they mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQeg4dz-ngg&feature=youtu.be

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit to say: totally wrong about the above, although it does show slightly more of Corrie than other versions of this that I have seen. I now think the video in question is this:

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016...ning-corrie-disappeared-go-on-show-to-public/

Under the paragraph that reads "Officers are hoping the public will help them to to identify the individuals seen on CCTV in the Brentgovel Street and Short Brackland area of the town between 3am and 8am on Saturday 24 September" there is a video montage. The "running man" footage can be seen about 1 minute 35 seconds into that.

I agree I'm pretty sure we decided to discount this myth a few threads ago.

I'm not sure if an interactive map of mobile (cell) phone masts has been posted, but I found one which is quite cool: https://fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=1N4nf1AmXFDk-lbh9Y54jh2FwyudbX3O8-aVlzwZJ#map:id=3

Unforutnately, I wasn't able to link directly to the BSE area, but as it is based on Google Maps it's relatively easy to locate. The police said the phone was triangulated to the Micro Mass area next to / near the Barton Mills area. However, as you will see, there are a great many masts in that area.

My questions are:
- What causes a phone to ping a mast?
- Does a phone changing 'cells' cause the phone to ping? (A cell is considered a literal cell, like a honeycomb type configuration, hence where Cellnet - one of the UK's first mobile providers got its name)
- Was the phone picked up by any other masts thorughout the entire timeframe, corroborating CM's phone's movements?
- How is the data triangulated?
- Who can answer these questions?

Thoughts?

Adam.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/c..._this_morning_on_thursday_january_5_1_4837651

Nicola Urquhart will sit on the This Morning sofa and speak to hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby about why she believes her son, Corrie McKeague, is still alive.

Has something changed? She seemed pretty resigned to the fact she was looking for a body a couple weeks ago. [/FONT][/COLOR]

I saw that yesterday and wondered if it was ITV doing a "tease" to drum up viewers. Soon find out.

A couple of posters were asking about running man and also others were asking about how easily hughes doorway could be seen from greenwoods cam. To see these they can be seen in the pod footage on www.findcorrie.co.uk under media. Look for the anglia tv link. The runningman footage and hughes footage shows the scope of this Greenwoods cam . Sorry I can't post a full link.
Am just posting this again as some of you are still asking for vid of running man.

Images snipped

OK, thanks for that. ( on those early threads I came across opinions such as- "has he changed his clothes?" and he's gone AWOL etc but let's just park that.....I'm still not convinced of AWOL, )
So for me, cause of the different tones of clothing , they can't be the same man even if their height was found to be same.
(the same camera that picked out this 3.35 Figure on Cornhill walk was still able to show tonal variations in other figures' clothing. )
http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/newsupdates/

I'm not sure that the '0335 man' is clad head to foot in dark clothing. All I've done is lightened the image NOT enhanced any features. I'm not saying this IS Corrie but if you look closely it's similar IMHO. Look at the shirt tails, the shirt sleeves rolled up, the baggy chino style trousers, the way they crease, the tonal differences in both images, the stance....
<modsnip>
f911edea03de6982235b1062d4af68f2.jpg
<modsnip>
a8e0c2389b3a3a3242c6309e084bab4c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruth, a couple of posts back I have posted details of the camera opposite Hughes as being edmundos I think. I have also posted details of where to find the pod cctv footage which shows the view of hughes from the greenwoods rotating outside cam and I think there is one from inside Hughes too, a still I think. (Www.findcorrie.co.uk media itv anglia pod article ) Have a look and see if it answers your questions. Also did you see my posts about the thorntons/f12 exit and camera and Dc's posts about the F12 cam?

I believe it is the third video down, about half: http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016...ning-corrie-disappeared-go-on-show-to-public/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member