UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could P&SS be keeping a close eye on our Troops Miss French - due to other operational or other investigative reasons, I'm just wondering if that's Shiresleuths inference which might be a good point?

I am not convinced. I would bet on him going there for a piss and/or to meet someone in a car.

IMO - if he was planning on walking home - this is the way to walk, continuing straight down past Mcdonalds and so on. Also if you are getting picked up by someone it makes sense too.

The way and direction he walks/jogs suggests he's going for a piss. He is walking directly towards a walled corner behind the tree, perfect place for a pee. Jogging there gives him extra time to have a piss before anyone comes. I have done the same myself. I have jogged down side roads to get the piss done before the people up the road come round the corner.

I'd love to know the timings of cars coming and going in that area, how they potentially tie in with the phone pings and Corrie being in that area.

You would think if a car left at a similar time to the bin lorry that that car would be pretty suspicious.

Excuse my ignorance about the pings/pongs, but isn't it quite possible a car left well before the bin lorry arriving/leaving but remained within the area somewhere less obvious? Only later moving off to correlate with the possible bin lorry timings?

Jessie, northern, bby and welcome aboard smiff and other newbies. I have posted again to clarify some of the things asked.

[/B][/B]
[/U][/U]

Excuse my ignorance about the pings/pongs, but isn't it quite possible a car left well before the bin lorry arriving/leaving but remained within the area somewhere less obvious? Only later moving off to correlate with the possible bin lorry timings?

I assume so. I am not an expert whatsoever.

I suspect a Hook-Up.

Could have picked Corrie up at Horseshoe and driven somewhere to park up, chat, and get to know each other and then later took Corrie back to a house.

If Corrie left at around 10pm was the dog not getting distressed because he didn't return? He wasn't reported missing until the Monday (I'm sure I read it was the afternoon on the Monday). If the dog was distressed, was there no colleagues in nearby accommodation who could have been alerted by the dog?

I recollect an assumption that he was off somewhere but they expected him to return but had not been duly alarmed, waited before making that official report on the Monday.
In one of her first statements Nicola did say the other guys at base were looking after it and had even bought it a coat ect ( before dog went to Scot with family etc etc )

Please don't say that Thread #14 will become "the case of the undercover MI5 agent dressed as a homeless person". Sometimes the content of threads for this case border on the embarrassing/ridiculous!

I recollect an assumption that he was off somewhere but they expected him to return but had not been duly alarmed, waited before making that official report on the Monday.
In one of her first statements Nicola did say the other guys at base were looking after it and had even bought it a coat ect ( before dog went to Scot with family etc etc )

IIRC this was after Corrie was found to be missing ie after the Monday? Sorry all here but I am a dog lover :blushing:
and this poor little puppy must have been starving, very distressed, noisy and 'messy' after nearly 3 days unattended. jmo

I posted the below last night :

---

MIS have also been on location this week. Walking the same route as C, they've also watched others walking that route from a counter terroism point of view to see what someone watching C would see etc.

There was an interesting interview with them on Look East this evening.

---

It appears the 6:30pm look east edition I linked to is no longer available on the iPlayer.
Thank you.

If he did go in a car at any of these times (quite possible imo though I still tend the attempted walk to base and meeting with simple but fateful accident) then LE will surely have a description of this car?

Why has it taken so long to find Corrie in that case ?

I wonder how much disinformation has been put out?

Impossible to know how much is withheld of course.

It has already been stated that all the drivers have been spoken to but that is all. We don't know if searches were done on any vehicle(s) but I can't see anyone denying the Police check if nothing to hide.

Unless/until the police start speaking and ruling things out there's not much we can do....Frustrating that the Police have said more publicly defending themselves than talking about where they are in the case.

Interesting that Tony says that Corrie could be out there wondering how to come back with all the media circus. Implying that AWOL is possible?

Isn't it just. I've never written off AWOL (where L=Life, not Leave) as an option.

Just to add, the bin that was emptied and in time with fone pings is operated by 1 man

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Arrived 40 mins after corrie into horseshoe

Please don't say that Thread #14 will become "the case of the undercover MI5 agent dressed as a homeless person". Sometimes the content of threads for this case border on the embarrassing/ridiculous!

Here here - warped imaginations some 🤥

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tong wringe's statement on yesterday's sky news. Kindly posted by Wlm7
http://news.sky.com/video/family-of-missing-serviceman-take-case-into-their-own-hands-10721503

after an explanation of methods with MIS, he says at 1.53 mins in

the possible scenarios of what happened to corrie are few. One of which is that he remained or remains in that area under whatever circumstances and the other is that he left in a vehicle, you know willingly or unwillingly so yeah it's absolutely possible that he's still alive somewhere, you know and could be watching this, either under duress or sitting there thinking how on earth do I come back from this now that this whole media circus is there. You know that's the best case scenario as far as we're concerned.

:thinking: sounds familiar

Arrived 40 mins after corrie into horseshoe

Still not counting on accurate timings TBH...

We were last told that the bin lorry arrived at 04:20 (previously 04:00 was given) and that Corrie entered horseshoe at 03:24 so I make that 56 minutes. In the latest Sky News report posted above they are still saying 03:20 that Corrie entered horseshoe.

Even the basics over 3 months later aren't locked down so how can we rely on anything else we are told?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner