UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Probably not that important, but drew the walk Corrie takes which shows the direction he was walking in......

Towards a wall by the look of it....probably for a pee.

But maybe interested in a bike - but not too sure about that.

But may also be walking towards a bin. In Nicola's recent video walk around of this area I believe there was a bin in front of the black gate....so may well have been one there when Corrie was there and he may have been walking directly to it.

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 270
My mate Barry spoke to Nicola and Nicola told him about the 4.20 thing and then he told me.
Unfortunately db, your mate is not an authorised source and I don't know what the " 4.20 thing" is to which you refer. No joke.

The thing thats always perplexed me in this case is the amount of food he bought at the takeaway prior to his disappearance. I think most people who have been out for the evening drinking get the munchies at some point. However, no matter how much alcohol I've consumed, I've never bought 2 burgers, a kebab & fries for myself. It leads me to wonder if he was buying food for himself & someone else who he was meeting later?
It's being reported in the media today that his missing phone MAY have been found. If true, that would be the biggest break in the case since he went missing.

The thing thats always perplexed me in this case is the amount of food he bought at the takeaway prior to his disappearance. I think most people who have been out for the evening drinking get the munchies at some point. However, no matter how much alcohol I've consumed, I've never bought 2 burgers, a kebab & fries for myself. It leads me to wonder if he was buying food for himself & someone else who he was meeting later?
It's being reported in the media today that his missing phone MAY have been found. If true, that would be the biggest break in the case since he went missing.

Was all the food bought at the same time? If it was then half of it would have gone cold before he had eaten it all, that's quite a lot - two burgers, fries and a kebab?

attachment.php

Probably not that important, but drew the walk Corrie takes which shows the direction he was walking in......

Towards a wall by the look of it....probably for a pee.

But maybe interested in a bike - but not too sure about that.

But may also be walking towards a bin. In Nicola's recent video walk around of this area I believe there was a bin in front of the black gate....so may well have been one there when Corrie was there and he may have been walking directly to it.
or even peeing behind the tree?

As far as I'm aware he went and sat down at Hughes....not sure if he just slept there or ate there as well. Anyway - my point is - as far as we are aware he didn't go and meet anyone as he just ended outside Hughes. Maybe he did have a plan to meet someone there but they didn't turn up.

I think someone suggested on here that he may have given some food to a homeless guy.

I have never been tempted to buy that much food for myself either - but you can really get the munchies when you are drunk and you can also do silly things like buy too much food - not thinking what you are doing.

The whole phone thing is a joke. Don't know why it is headline news on the BBC website......it's been ruled out and is only the back part of a phone.

On the subject of the food ... I think it was reported he spent 10 minutes in the kebab shop and when he is seen on cctv he's not carrying that much food in my opinion ... unless he gave a lot to homeless guy .. don't know where I'm going with that .. was just bothering me a bit ... I'd struggle to carry all that let alone Carry it and eat At the same time drunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can practically feel the frustration in this thread now lol.
Seen in a news article that the back cover of the phone may be Corries but because it's only the back of the phone and holds no data they won't ever know. I'll find the link here in a second.
If it happens to be Corries then it would sway me towards fowl play with a dreaded murderer on the loose but I'm still on the lines of terrible accident not too far from where he was last seen
As I said ages ago, by this point, if I was Corries family member I would have stuck my boot in those old doors round that horse shoe area and checked them myself - yeah it's breaking and entering and suppose a wee drop of criminal damage too but the police are hardly going to jail you for it,
Especially under the circumstances.

Are we allowed to discuss the news yesterday, re the baby?

I've been mulling over things for a day or so and my theory regarding the announcement yesterday indicates to me that the main line of enquiry is that C has absconded with another person, with whom he was secretly romantically involved. My feeling is that A did not know about this person and N did not tell her for fear of losing contact should C not return. Describing him as "Happily Single" goes some way to removing the idea of another, permanent lover.

My belief is that the person lived within one of the residential areas highlighted on Midsummer's map and it was at this property (where Corrie's possessions were stashed) that the phone was simply left.

As the phone is N's name she will have call data access and I would think that the MIS team will be cross referencing the call log with ping timings in BSE and then BM to give them a case to obtain a warrant to search the residential premises of this individual.

This individual may have had valid reason to leave the area (new job, university etc) and as such their parents have no cause for concern in respect of linking the two.

The announcement yesterday signified to me that they do not expect him to come home, for whatever reason, and it was about N building bridges with A, who by the way has done exceptionally well over the past 16 weeks, credit and congratulations to her.

Are we allowed to discuss the news yesterday, re the baby?

Yes as long as we remember that according to the forum rules, April is a victim in all this too. We can't sleuth her private life or her family.

Mods - It's FINALLY sinking in! Haha!

A fairly critical point, but one we won't find an answer to is what do N and UT mean by HS? Initially it appeared they were talking about the smaller turning area and the bin space. Later it appears they are using the term for the larger area down to each set of cameras.

I think they attempt to clarify this here:

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2017/01/09/possible-routes-without-being-seen-on-cctv-bury-st-edmunds/

It defines the horseshoe area as the horseshoe and immediate surrounding Roads.

I've been mulling over things for a day or so and my theory regarding the announcement yesterday indicates to me that the main line of enquiry is that C has absconded with another person, with whom he was secretly romantically involved. My feeling is that A did not know about this person and N did not tell her for fear of losing contact should C not return. Describing him as "Happily Single" goes some way to removing the idea of another, permanent lover.

My belief is that the person lived within one of the residential areas highlighted on Midsummer's map and it was at this property (where Corrie's possessions were stashed) that the phone was simply left.

As the phone is N's name she will have call data access and I would think that the MIS team will be cross referencing the call log with ping timings in BSE and then BM to give them a case to obtain a warrant to search the residential premises of this individual.

This individual may have had valid reason to leave the area (new job, university etc) and as such their parents have no cause for concern in respect of linking the two.

The announcement yesterday signified to me that they do not expect him to come home, for whatever reason, and it was about N building bridges with A, who by the way has done exceptionally well over the past 16 weeks, credit and congratulations to her.

Wow.
That's more dramarific than an episode of Jezza [emoji23].
Don't think Corrie would even feel the need to run off with someone to that extent, he's clearly a player, he'd just deny all and leave April to it if that was the case.
She couldn't prove he's the father if he refuses a DNA test [emoji6].

I'm looking at a Barton Mills to Barnham misadventure.
- its optimistic saying misadventure but possibly the kindest thing to say until there is more evidence of another scenario. its an extreme misadventure imo - dont forget that just outwith that range there are many parts NOT covered by any mobile signal - especially just to the east and south SE by maybe even just yards

I don't think he is a player, he would not need all the hook-up apps if he was. I think he is probably too fragile for that as well. He strikes me as impulsive and somebody who gets swept up in emotion's. IMO N has brought him up better than to "leave A to it", not to mention the effect on his career a CSA/CMS case would have.
Important also to understand the nature of BSE, it is a small town, it would be very difficult for C to live his outgoing lifestyle if he had a denied child with a popular local girl.

Wow.
That's more dramarific than an episode of Jezza [emoji23].
Don't think Corrie would even feel the need to run off with someone to that extent, he's clearly a player, he'd just deny all and leave April too it if that was the case.
She couldn't prove he's the father if he refuses a DNA test [emoji6].

But do you really think Nicola would push for buildings to be searched for what can only be a body and waste valuable resources and money if she thinks he has absconded with a woman?

Just to clarify, I was suggesting that he attempted to walk from BM to Barnham. He had previously been stationed there and would have been able to obtain a lift back to Honington or even just a bed. I have heard many stories of RAF guys walking this route to obtain "supplies" from the 24hour garages.

- its optimistic saying misadventure but possibly the kindest thing to say until there is more evidence of another scenario. its an extreme misadventure imo - dont forget that just outwith that range there are many parts NOT covered by any mobile signal - especially just to the east and south SE by maybe even just yards

That is surprisingly spooky, just been reading up about accomodation around RAF Honington and barnham is used as an overflow accomodation block for singles- never knew that until about 10 minutes ago and now look whats popped up - a map to barnham
when you start to look properly on the maps. you realise that there is a lot of old military stuff all around the countryside there. it would be a place to take someone unseen and hurt or torture them and nobody to hear. scary really

I simply can't give any credence to the theory that he's gone AWOL in order to be with a love interest. Had this been the case, I am totally convinced that he would have left some kind of 'footprint' somewhere since disappearing. Given the amount of surveillance we encounter in our daily lives, it would be difficult if not impossible to go unnoticed for a protracted period of time. The Police & Military have not posted him AWOL for good reason. I also cannot believe that he would have engineered his own disappearance & left his dog in his quarters without making provision for its care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery