UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible he could've got out of the bin lorry at Red Lodge transfer station and moved beyond the area they searched.

The article does seem to be deducing a lot from very little information. The fact that they didn't find him at Red Lodge transfer station proves he is not there now he could have been there, but moved on.

One of the things I still wonder is if he got a lift in the cab, and left his phone in it or dropped it nearby. Still wondering about the sighting at Fiveways roundabout, too, although the stated time is too early to tie in with being on the bin lorry.
I think that was him at 5 ways and he got a lift with a vehicle other than the BL. He then thumbed or got a lift with someone going to the rave - hence the next sighting at Brandon - or a lift via Brandon towards Honiton - and came to harm either on his way to the rave or on his way back to base or he scarpered after the rave because of the death of the Mildenhall guy - perhaps he knew something about that or knew who provided the drugs or whatever. AJMO. If the LF search comes up blank, that is what I think the likely possibilities could be.

The direct quote from the police says that he was not found at Red Lodge transfer station, ie he did not escape from the bin lorry there. That doesn't rule out the possibility that he might have got out at some other stage of the lorry's progress.
Very true - especially if there were other BSE stops. What if he got out there and then hitched? It would also explain how he left the horseshoe evading cctv. There's so many possibilities really.

Just had a look back at Cagneys poll results to remind myself how we voted.
2 for in LF
17 for not in LF
(See posts 348 and 349 if you want to vote or change your original vote.)

Very true - especially if there were other BSE stops. What if he got out there and then hitched?

I seem to recall that we discussed bin lorries and their mechanisms at great length at the back end of last year. The point is that except when rubbish is being put in or taken out, the ones that load at the back are closed and sealed to stop people just jumping in. Elfnsafety would have kittens if a drunk could just hop in and be crushed by the compactor.

And if someone can't get in they can't get out either.

I seem to recall that we discussed bin lorries and their mechanisms at great length at the back end of last year. The point is that except when rubbish is being put in or taken out, the ones that load at the back are closed and sealed to stop people just jumping in. Elfnsafety would have kittens if a drunk could just hop in and be crushed by the compactor.

I totally agree with this. However some people will now argue what if he was in the cab with the driver rather than in with the rubbish.......

I totally agree with this. However some people will now argue what if he was in the cab with the driver rather than in with the rubbish.......

From memory the cab was thoroughly searched for DNA and other evidence he could have been in it. However I think there was a lingering question over whether they had searched the right lorry.

I thort this was made clear months ago that they had the wrong bin lorry at the start but soon found t the corect lorry, how can it still be a maybe? After all this time they have had time to check things out, maybe he is AWOL , maybe he was taken by MI5 , to many maybes and few facts,

Well, that certainly would explain all the weirdness in the case...all the big money+publicity+work for nothing. That also would explain, why the police were so "certain" Corrie wasn't involved with those middle eastern men, who were harassing soldiers berfore Corrie's case...

But I still like to believe Corrie to be found in the landfill.

I thort this was made clear months ago that they had the wrong bin lorry at the start but soon found t the corect lorry, how can it still be a maybe? ,

Do you have a link to back this up?

Do you have a link to back this up?
IIRC I too remember way back when, there were initial accusations that the wrong bin lorry was forensically searched. Probably from the same source who has said C was killed and dumped in LF.

Yes we did and one of the possibilities was that compactor (the thing that closes at the back then does the compacting) may not be operated at each pick up due to noise considerations in a residential area. So it was also discussed he could have hopped out before the next pick up. We were originally told that was Mildenhall, but apparently, only recently we find out it was BSE. All the info being fed to the police has been utter bull imo from the waste companies. Initially I was all for believing the bin lorry companies and employees. Now I am ready to believe they have not been fully open with SP - and I wonder why that is? Can we really believe what they are now saying about the transfer station and Cell 22 ?
I think it's a wild goose chase but can't make up my mind if it is deliberately misleading the police or just incompetence.

Yep. And I believed that could not have been the case initially, with the forensics but now???? With all the constant story changes??? I am doubting everything now.

IIRC I too remember way back when, there were initial accusations that the wrong bin lorry was forensically searched. Probably from the same source who has said C was killed and dumped in LF.

Accusations are not factual. If someone can actually link to prove the wrong bin lorry was searched I'll believe it. Otherwise I think this is just confusion with the waste transfer lorries which are a different kettle of fish altogether.

I think that was him at 5 ways and he got a lift with a vehicle other than the BL. He then thumbed or got a lift with someone going to the rave - hence the next sighting at Brandon - or a lift via Brandon towards Honiton - and came to harm either on his way to the rave or on his way back to base or he scarpered after the rave because of the death of the Mildenhall guy - perhaps he knew something about that or knew who provided the drugs or whatever. AJMO. If the LF search comes up blank, that is what I think the likely possibilities could be.

I can well believe this might have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46