UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Nicola and Martin said Corrie and April were together in London the weekend before his disappearance (remember the photo on the Shard?). That's when M also said A revealed the pregnancy. Could the text messages have been a continuation of that (alleged) face-to-face conversation? For me, it's a big leap from A merely 'feeling unwell' whilst on holiday to thinking she might be pregnant (maybe they'd realised they'd had a slip-up with contraception, maybe there were particular symptoms). Plus the texts would have been over a very few days between the London trip and the Friday C vanished.

"Then there were the confusing statements about April Oliver, the 21-year-old fitness instructor who was publicly announced as his girlfriend at the beginning of this year. Initially the page said he was single and always insists Corrie didn't know he was going to become a father when he went missing. But Martin said that it 'totally untrue', and revealed Corrie was told during a trip to London with April just six days earlier. 'To say he didn't know is a lie,' Martin said." From:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...rents-war-appeal-missing-Corrie-McKeague.html

This has made me wonder if SP obtained AO's phone details. They would have the communications between them including those texts.

Yeah all of the vehicles have been ruled out, there was 4 vehicles. The Superdrug lorry, Superdrug managers car, the one they refereed to as "the american car" and the bin lorry. 3 of the 4 had legitimate reason of being there (work) and the while the american car didn't have a legit reason (he likely just parked up for whatever reason and was in the wrong place at the wrong time) has been checked out thoroughly and eliminated. It was forensically checked and the driver was more than willing to assist, and N was apparently provided with evidence as to why it was in the area as well. I think its safe to say it was not involved.

That brings us back to the bin lorry - and that's been talked about enough, and even though the weight suggests a person was in it and the phone pings went in the same direction, I find it hard to believe he was in there if absolutely no DNA or forensic evidence has been found in the bin. He would have been crushed in the bin, there would have been blood all over it, and even if the crusher wasnt on he would have been thrown with some force into it which will have caused some kind of damage, there would be SOME kind of DNA in that bin if he was in it, and for people saying it was probably long gone by the time it was seized is rubbish, with the science of today they can recover DNA from years and years ago. I cant even believe that if it was a cover up and the bin was cleaned that it would have gotten rid of every single bit of DNA.

Also if you read any similar stories where people have been crushed in bins, they have been found when they have arrived at the site of deposit. I cant see any stories of anyone actually going from the bin to the landfill. So the driver will have eventually noticed. (Is he telling the truth of course? Who knows?)

I have thought about the whole "going back to a party" theory too, and while it could have happened, parties have several people present and I just find it hard to believe a group of people could have stayed quiet so long in covering something up, someone will have had to crack or at least give/hint at something

Here are the timings as well by the way, and the Superdrug lorry driver was sat in the van for the 25 minutes he waited for the manager to arrive and saw nothing at all.

Corrie walks into the horseshoe area at 03:24
The Biffa Bin Lorry goes into the area at 04:16
The American Vehicle is in the area at 04:22
The Superdrug Lorry is in the area at 04:35
The super drug manager is in the area at 04:57

There could be vehicles that came and went not actually caught on camera. If you can walk out and not be caught, then so can vehicles. He could also have walked out and got in a vehicle in SB.

Welcome treaclescone, MorganRB, Sta1991 and Gingergirlie. Your initial posts are interesting. It's good to go over these events. So much has changed perhaps someone did accompany C in that day and drive?

Welcome treaclescone, MorganRB, Sta1991 and Gingergirlie. Your initial posts are interesting. It's good to go over these events. So much has changed perhaps someone did accompany C in that day and drive?

Who could that be?! Surely someone had said something already!?
On the other hand, that might explain why Corrie didn't go back to his car that night :thinking:

Jeez, what a fiasco

RAINBOW TROUT?? I’ve learnt a heap of stuff today. No wonder mum seemed flustered at times.

I hear you, and I’m still of the same thoughts today as I was at the start.

Admittedly he would need a support network, but come on guys, it doesn’t have to take months/weeks to plan a getaway. It became urgent, aphonecall or two to “get me out of here”. A very good friend could in theory get yòu picked up and gone. Once out of area, time to start putting a plan in place.

Finances? That I do not have a clue.

Sounds fishy to me - and always has.

Who could that be?! Surely someone had said something already!?
On the other hand, that might explain why Corrie didn't go back to his car that night :thinking:

Especially if someone was going to drive it later and pick him up. How do we know that didn't happen? How do we really know C parked it where it was found? His car keys were never found.

Especially if someone was going to drive it later and pick him up. How do we know that didn't happen? How do we really know C parked it where it was found? His car keys were never found.

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/how-did-corrie-get-to-bury-st-edmunds/

From the Find Corrie website “Corrie drove himself in to town and parked in a nearby carpark. He was due to collect his car the next day.

I would lean towards accepting it as fact because after all this time, if someone had been with him I’m sure it would have come to light and I don’t see why SP would feel the need to lie about it.

However, that said, I’m not sure what actual eyewitness “proof” there is that he drove alone. A camera where he parked? The lads on guard duty as Corrie left Honington?
As is the running theme in this case, none of the information “out here” seems to be particularly solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/how-did-corrie-get-to-bury-st-edmunds/

From the Find Corrie website “Corrie drove himself in to town and parked in a nearby carpark. He was due to collect his car the next day.

I would lean towards accepting it as fact because after all this time, if someone had been with him I’m sure it would have come to light and I don’t see why SP would feel the need to lie about it.

However, that said, I’m not sure what actual eyewitness “proof” there is that he drove alone. A camera where he parked? The lads on guard duty as Corrie left Honington?
As is the running theme in this case, none of the information “out here” seems to be particularly solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say I am disinclined to believe what has been put on the website, especially with all that has now come to light.

At one time we were told he parked in a disabled bay in Robert Boby Way. So who really knows?

I have to say I am disinclined to believe what has been put on the website, especially with all that has now come to light.

At one time we were told he parked in a disabled bay in Robert Boby Way.

Yes. "A car park" sounds much more like where a respectable responsible citizen would park, doesn't it.

At one time we were told he parked in a disabled bay in Robert Boby Way. So who really knows?

Robert Boby Way has public parking bays, including ones for disabled drivers. Nothing stopping C parking anywhere along that stretch of road.

Robert Boby Way has public parking bays, including ones for disabled drivers. Nothing stopping C parking anywhere along that stretch of road.

I thought it was known that C parked on Robert Boby Way, is it now being suggested that someone moved the car to there between C parking up and the police finding the car?

can anyone remember what was said about the friends that he was out with that night, do we know there movements after they left flex, like did they get food and how did they get back to base, I can't remember now was it said they got a taxi back ? if so ware from?

can anyone remember what was said about the friends that he was out with that night, do we know there movements after they left flex, like did they get food and how did they get back to base, I can't remember now was it said they got a taxi back ? if so ware from?

Taxis there, but nothing's been said AFAIK about their movements that night. Taxi back could have been pre-arranged with same company as took them into town, could have been on spec from outside Flex or Cornhill taxi rank.

I thought it was known that C parked on Robert Boby Way, is it now being suggested that someone moved the car to there between C parking up and the police finding the car?
The website says he drove himself and parked in a nearby car park so which is correct?

IIRC the disabled bay/Robert Boby was disclosed by NU when talking to young people at a BSE college.

I'm sure SP will know all the details as I would think that was the first thing they checked but it has never been fully disclosed AFAIK.

The website says he drove himself and parked in a nearby car park so which is correct?

IIRC the disabled bay/Robert Boby was disclosed by NU when talking to young people at a BSE college.

Tbh imo we can't put too much faith in what the website says anymore, so much has changed, I remember the BBC reporter who traced his movements on the night said he'd parked on Robert Boby way and there were photos of the parking notices, the disabled signs and much discussion of whether he planned to move it before getting a parking ticket the next day.

It's silly really that we don't even know this for certain as the position of a car is pretty easy to establish.

I have been trying to access a Daily Mirror article dated 26 Mar 2018 that comes up when you google search under CM name and Grindr. It references missing funding, sex apps and the pregnancy, but whatever I do it will not load. Can anyone else access this article?

(I notice there are no articles in the media thread since Oct 2017 so that is 6 months.)

I am putting the links in the media thread that have been posted on this thread so far but I cannot access Suffolk Police updates nor Daily Mirror articles so perhaps other posters could add those, if they can access them.
(Media thread is in the first post of every thread and is a "no discussion" thread. )

So now we know what all the phone calls with Darroch were about on that Friday - baby talk IMO. It also explains his pre-loading with alcohol in the car and his drinking shots in Flex. If C knew then he would have told D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810