UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree AWOL is also top of my list, I think that he just could not take any more family pressure and the news of the baby was just to much, IMO he wasn't happy in his job, more living up to family expectations ,

Exactly, he had only been with AO 5 months but that aside his life style wasn’t that of a male ready to settle down. Pressure in job, pressure living up to one half of family expectations. Pressure at the thought of being trapped by a girl and a baby.

Have the two witnesses(couple) hollow road sighting been ruled out as suspects,possible couple meeting up with Corrie?

I don't believe in awol.

There are deep lakes between Bury and Barton as someone already has mentioned on the comment section in that article above. If there are dogging areas near Lackford Lakes, so maybe Corrie was taken there?

I was walking home from work the other day and saw a Biffa bin being loaded, I’ve never thought for one minute he was in there anyways and this reaffirmed it to me. Funny how I’ve probably seen a bin loading millions of times but I actually took notice of it. There is absolutely no way, if he was in the bin, would he not have heard how loud that was. It parking up alone would have woken him for him to react and actually get out let alone when the bin began to move, no matter how drunk you are you would be kicking and screaming, also the bin man was outside the van surveying it also, not sure if that was the case with the one that night in BSE, but I would imagine so. That along with the video Nicola posted on FB of a typical Greggs bin on a Friday night which was full of plastic bags full of food waste, it would have stunk, it would have also been full up as well so that questions as to how he would have fit in it with all of the rest of the rubbish and why would you get into it where it’s darkness and you wouldn’t be able to particularly breathe with the lid down as well as the smell. He would have had to had an iron stomach.

So the only way I can see him being in the bin was being put in there, such as the driver hitting him, panicking and throwing him in and even that doesn’t sound likely as he would have been aware there would be cameras somewhere on him, why would he risk that.

Again coupled with the lack of DNA evidence in the bin, him being crushed would have meant there would be blood all over it.

He was not in that bin and nor is he in an un searched part of the landfill IMO.

Admin please remove if deemed against posting rules.

Given the nature of the appeal/enquiry currently being made by NU, would I be correct in thinking that the company who benefited from the publics donations, are no longer involved with the investigation?
I’m only wondering as the help being asked for, is something I would have thought that company would have been able to answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given the nature of the appeal/enquiry currently being made by NU, would I be correct in thinking that the company who benefited from the publics donations, are no longer involved with the investigation?
I’m only wondering as the help being asked for, is something I would have thought that company would have been able to answer.

What appeal is NU asking for currently?

What appeal is NU asking for currently?

Nicola is asking for information about whether it is possible to detect the chip in a contactless debit card and, if so, from what distance. Apparently, SP have said they will look for C's card in the landfill if suitable technology is available.

Edit: Nicola wants to know if it's possible to detect C's card specifically.

I was walking home from work the other day and saw a Biffa bin being loaded, I’ve never thought for one minute he was in there anyways and this reaffirmed it to me. Funny how I’ve probably seen a bin loading millions of times but I actually took notice of it. There is absolutely no way, if he was in the bin, would he not have heard how loud that was. It parking up alone would have woken him for him to react and actually get out let alone when the bin began to move, no matter how drunk you are you would be kicking and screaming, also the bin man was outside the van surveying it also, not sure if that was the case with the one that night in BSE, but I would imagine so. That along with the video Nicola posted on FB of a typical Greggs bin on a Friday night which was full of plastic bags full of food waste, it would have stunk, it would have also been full up as well so that questions as to how he would have fit in it with all of the rest of the rubbish and why would you get into it where it’s darkness and you wouldn’t be able to particularly breathe with the lid down as well as the smell. He would have had to had an iron stomach.

So the only way I can see him being in the bin was being put in there, such as the driver hitting him, panicking and throwing him in and even that doesn’t sound likely as he would have been aware there would be cameras somewhere on him, why would he risk that.

Again coupled with the lack of DNA evidence in the bin, him being crushed would have meant there would be blood all over it.

He was not in that bin and nor is he in an un searched part of the landfill IMO.

I agree with what you say, I do not believe he was ever in the bin nor in the waste site.
I cannot think of another missing person (apart from Madeleine M) where so much money and time has been used. I hope all the other missing people have been searched for with quite as much vigour.

Nicola is asking for information about whether it is possible to detect the chip in a contactless debit card and, if so, from what distance. Apparently, SP have said they will look for C's card in the landfill if suitable technology is available.

the thing is they aren't even sure ware the bin was tipped , it could be in many different areas that are now meters deep in rubbish , they aren't even sure it went to Milton landfill maybe another landfill, I can't se how N hopes to find a debit card in the middle of a landfill even if they knew ware to look,

the thing is they aren't even sure ware the bin was tipped , it could be in many different areas that are now meters deep in rubbish , they aren't even sure it went to Milton landfill maybe another landfill, I can't se how N hopes to find a debit card in the middle of a landfill even if they knew ware to look,

If this is a possibility why was it not attempted months ago?

Have any waterways, canals or rivers been searched? Up North where I live you hear of missing people and they are found days later in nearby water. I guess there’s no real explanation to how a lot of people get there but I think it’s the most common destination that bodies are found in missing persons cases. I’m not familiar with the area but I do think another possibility is there is no foul play and his walk home there was simply an accident where he has fallen into water. Is there any access to water once he gets passed Short Brackland and was there any CCTV he would have had to pass to get to it?

I don't believe in awol.

There are deep lakes between Bury and Barton as someone already has mentioned on the comment section in that article above.

Those "lakes" are mostly a wildlife conservation area used by the general public for walking, picnics, running and the like. In addition:

Suffolk Wildlife Trust has a centre there which is open every day and has a cafe - http://www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/lackfordlakes

Fullers Mill Garden, which is open to the public during the summer, borders the river and lakes there - https://perennial.org.uk/garden/fullers-mill-garden/

There's a youth sailing club on one of the lakes - http://www.ypasailing.org.uk/

A golf course borders part of two of the lakes - http://www.flemptongolfclub.co.uk/

If his body had gone into any of those lakes it would have surfaced and been found by now unless it was VERY heavily weighted down.

The few other bodies of water, apart from the River Lark, are part of industrial sites or well maintained small reservoirs on private property. None of these are readily accessible from a public road.

If there are dogging areas near Lackford Lakes, so maybe Corrie was taken there?

There are several dogging sites in the area but these were included in wider search areas early on.

Extremely good point.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

AFAIK the chip only transmits over a few feet, which is why you are advised to be aware of who is standing close to you at a checkout or other payment point if you are making a contactless payment. It's also possible that he could have been using one of those wallets which block the card chip from being read while it is in the wallet.

Just reading through posts on FB, Nicola confirms that the lorry driver advised that he did check the bin and Corrie was not in it. I always wondered if that was clarified. I guess the only thing linking this whole thing to the bin and the landfill is the weight change, this is where the investigation has really messed up. Was the weight really the original weight and changed to the 2nd weight on purpose to lead people to believe that Corrie was in there? But why would anyone do that? Police cover up?

Also anyone know when the lorry driver finished work? Maybe it’s possible he found the phone because Corrie lost it there and put it into his cab, it followed that route and when he finished work at around 8 and switched it off/switched sims. That said by all accounts the lorry driver has been as helpful as he can, if that was the case he would have just said and gave them the phone. It’s not as if he could get in trouble for that.

If the lorry driver is innocent in all of this it must be terrible everyone making all of these assumptions of what could have happened.

What was the exact 2nd weight again? Most articles just say over 100kg but I’ve seen 115kg and 118kg, if it’s one of the later 2 then that could actually be an admin mistake. Meaning it should have been 11.5kgs - 11.8kgs? I don’t know how thier system works but is that possible? Could that be entered incorrect and not be picked up on?

Those "lakes" are mostly a wildlife conservation area used by the general public for walking, picnics, running and the like. In addition:

Suffolk Wildlife Trust has a centre there which is open every day and has a cafe - http://www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/lackfordlakes

Fullers Mill Garden, which is open to the public during the summer, borders the river and lakes there - https://perennial.org.uk/garden/fullers-mill-garden/

There's a youth sailing club on one of the lakes - http://www.ypasailing.org.uk/

A golf course borders part of two of the lakes - http://www.flemptongolfclub.co.uk/

If his body had gone into any of those lakes it would have surfaced and been found by now unless it was VERY heavily weighted down.

The few other bodies of water, apart from the River Lark, are part of industrial sites or well maintained small reservoirs on private property. None of these are readily accessible from a public road.

There are several dogging sites in the area but these were included in wider search areas early on.

Thanks for the info. The area is like wetlands, easy to hide a body, nobody could ever find it...

Have any waterways, canals or rivers been searched? Up North where I live you hear of missing people and they are found days later in nearby water. I guess there’s no real explanation to how a lot of people get there but I think it’s the most common destinat ion that bodies are found in missing persons cases. I’m not familiar with the area but I do think another possibility is there is no foul play and his walk home there was simply an accident where he has fallen into water. Is there any access to water once he gets passed Short Brackland and was there any CCTV he would have had to pass to get to it?

Yes that is very odd...so many seem to end up in water for some reason. After Short Brackland the first encounter with River Lark would be quite close in Compiegne Way. There is a little brigde with lots of trees and bushes around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member